Old 08-19-2020, 01:20 AM #1441
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- You ll worship this godess!

DDFBusty.com- You_ll worship this godess!

Description:
We lucky breast lovers are given a new set of Carol from the Czech Republic, who is definitely one of the finest models on the DDF roster. And this new pictorial--her thirty-seventh since 2005--is one of her best as she poses in a purple halter, black lacy bra, black miniskirt, and black peep toe pumps. She tempts us with her boobs still in the bra, and then out of it.
She leans over so we can see her knockers swing and sway, and she plays with her pussy and asshole too. She squats on her haunches and thrusts her crotch at us while pressing her paps together and almost daring us to jump into the pictures to kiss, lick, and fuck every desirable inch of her magnificent body.

What makes Carol such a great model, besides her gorgeous 34F-26-38 figure? Its her amazing face, which is not only beautiful but extremely expressive. She works magic with her eyes, and seems like different kinds of women in her pictures. In one shot shell look regal, like a queen--which is natural enough when youre a chesty girl being photographed from below, but Carol really does look like royalty of some special sort. In another shot, shell look friendly and accessible like the sexy neighbor next door. Her great smile can easily move from being seductive to playful, and she looks as if she has a great sense of humor.

When I go to strip clubs, sometimes the dancers ask me what kinds of women I like, and they always think Im going to answer in purely physical terms, like big boobs" or sexy legs." But what I find most alluring in women is CHARISMA--a quality defined in an online dictionary as compelling attractiveness or charm that can inspire devotion in others." And Carol has charisma in spades.
Model:
Carol
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:
File Name : 50808d1_1080_8000_Lovisa Nea_Classic pinup poses.mp4
File Size : 583.37 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:09:57
Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:50902_carol_you-ll-worship-this-godess.zip - 31.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:50808d1_1080_8000_Lovisa Nea_Classic pinup poses.mp4 - 583.4 MB
Old 08-19-2020, 01:24 AM #1442
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Satisfying her hungry hole!

DDFBusty.com- Satisfying her hungry hole!

Description:
Alison and her 36Cs are here for her sixth pictorial and video. Another Hungarian beauty, Alison poses in a pink lace top and black miniskirt. We get some tantalizing views of her cleavage as she looks at us with haughty expressions, then she pulls down her top to reveal her sensuous jugs in their pink and black satin bra. Her nipples just protrude over the cups, and then she pulls out her knockers and plays with her pussy, teasing us further.

Parting her cunny with long sculpted nails, Alison gives us a full view of her pinkness, then stands up and strips off her upper clothes, until shes down to the bra and thong. She takes off her bra and then she squats on the floor, pulling apart her pussy while she presses her tits together with her upper arms. Her boobs really look mouthwatering! When she stands up to slide down her thong, she leans over and we see her bells hanging and swaying before our eyes.

But Alison is a real slow tease, because she doesnt take off her panties entirely, keeping them on her legs while she lays on her back and presses her melons together. We get some great intimate views as she looks deep into our eyes over the mountain range of her mams, her lipsticked mouth so wet and kissable. Then she fingers herself, getting her box wetter and wetter.

Finally Alison gets out a big purple vibrator to satisfy the obvious hunger in her hole. She crams it deep inside, and it throbs between her thighs as she closes her eyes. She twists herself into different positions so she can both show herself off, and release the longing inside her body. A hot performance indeed in both pix and HD video!
Model:
Alison Star
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:50871_alison-star_satisfying-her-hungry-hole.zip - 42.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
Old 08-19-2020, 02:00 AM #1443
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Chesty beauty shows ink pink!

DDFBusty.com- Chesty beauty shows ink pink!

Description:
Paige is a bodacious newcomer who not only was generously gifted by Mother Nature in the knockers department, but has augmented her beauty with a great number of tattoos. Is that a gun in her garter on her left thigh? No, its a tattoo of same! She also has lots of text and roses on the right side of her torso. Happily, however, Paige has not obscured one inch of her fabulously firm floppers with any ink. In her debut she tempts us in a lacy white chemise that showcases her cleavage quite nicely. She sits back in her chair and kicks up her legs too, but she knows all our eyes are on those gazongas. After tantalizing us in her lingerie, she finally stands up and peels it off her shelf, showing those huge globes in all their nude wondrousness.

Paige presses her fists into her tits and then squeezes her nipples with her fingers and their long dark-polished nails. Sitting back down in her chair, she cups her cans in her hands, then stands up and slides the rest of her chemise down so we can see not only her ass, but the huge tattoo of a flower on her right hip. Paige is a regular art gallery as well as a raven-tressed temptress!

Peeling down her panties, Paige gives us a bit of a surprise when we see the little patch of pubic hair above her otherwise shaved slit: it looks red! Is she really a carrot top who dyed her locks, or did she dye her pubies for effect? Intriguing mystery! Meanwhile, she sits back in the chair and spreads her pink, and even shows off her toes in her lucite stripper heels. Kneeling against the chair for the finale, she shows us what she looks like in doggie style, with her tits hanging forward...and we say shes looks mighty damn fine!
Model:
Paige Delight
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:51039_paige-delight_chesty-beauty-shows-ink-pink.zip - 27.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
Old 08-19-2020, 02:00 AM #1444
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Bright smile over beautiful boobs!

DDFBusty.com- Bright smile over beautiful boobs!

Description:
Meet Sofia, a bodacious blonde who can pout like a seductress or put on a mega-watt girl-next-door smile! Sofia gets us going when she strips out of her satiny black top and shows us her leopard-print bra, which has a cute little red bow in the middle. This sturdy but feminine piece of lingerie truly spotlights her generous and deep cleavage.
Sofia takes down the cups and reveals her jugs, with giant-sized pale nipples. She lifts her bosom and squeezes it with a smile, then presses her upper arms together so her jugs jut out like erotic tor_s. When she takes down her panties, we see a shaved pussy and plump round behind. Like Dominno did in her layout, Sofia wraps her panties around her boobs like a harness, which brings a big smile to her face! And which will bring a big erection to your pants as you study her leaning over and showing off those hangers as she gets into many different positions for your pleasure and satisfaction.
Model:
Sofia
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:50929_sofia_bright-smile-over-beautiful-boobs.zip - 21.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
Old 08-19-2020, 02:31 AM #1445
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Janne s Soapy spectacular!

DDFBusty.com- Janne_s Soapy spectacular!

Description:
Check out the new pictorial and HD video of Janne Holan, the blue-eyed Czech with the lusty 38DD-29-39 bod who made quite an impression on our members! Very hot newcomer." So beautiful." I love her." I want to see her in a wedding dress." These are some of the comments we got from you guys on her first appearance in June, so weve brought her back and this time shes taking a shower in her purple bikini.

After flicking her pierced tongue at us, Janne squeezes her boobs together in the bikini top, which barely contains her weighty beauties. She lifts up her hands a lot so we get good views of her sexy underarms as well! Then Janne peels off her top and lets us see her hooters hanging free and oh so suckable. What a mouthful...or two!! She takes off her bikini bottom, giving us a pleasing perspective on her big butt, and then she sprays herself with the shower attachment. Janne has a bit of a sunburn, so that water must be very soothing! She leans over so we can see the H2O slide off her jigglers. Then she pours turquoise bath lotion on her rack, soaping herself. Would you like a little assistance there, Janne? Hmm? Hmm??

Janne rinses the soap off and then lifts her boobs to drink up some of the water. She presses her jugs together with her blood-red fingernails and presents us with a veritable loaf of lady lungs! She looks like shes really enjoying herself, and then our girl wraps that bod in an orange towel for some last minute cleavage teasing.
Model:
Janne Hollan
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:50948_janne-hollan_janne-s-soapy-spectacular.zip - 17.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
Old 08-19-2020, 02:36 AM #1446
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Warms her vibrator in cleavage!

DDFBusty.com- Warms her vibrator in cleavage!

Description:
This is Sharon Pink_s fourteenth appearance on DDFBusty.com, and its easy to see why when you savor her 36H magnificence! We immediately get exciting views of her mouthwatering cleavage in her light blue lace bra.

Sharon squeezes her squachies together before finally taking them out of the boulder-holder and tempting us with her big-nippled luxuriance. She pulls aside her matching blue panties to reveal her pussy with its two labia rings. Once she slips off her panties, she uses them as a harness for her boobs, pulling on the crotch panel with her teeth as she hefts her hooters in her hands.

Next Sharon gets on the bed in the doggie position so we can see her knockers swing and sway. Shes got some very spiky black heels on too, so if youve got a foot fetish as well as a boob fixation (like I do), imagine kissing your way up from her heels to those jugs! There are plenty of different shots so you can imagine such a fantasy in detail, as the cameras of Denys DeFrancesco and his crews come in close to capture her pussy and asshole, her thighs and tummy, and that bosom pressed together by Sharons brightly manicured hands.

Sharon tugs and licks her nipples, then leans back on the red bedspread and fingers her pussy deep. She spreads her lips wide so we can study her vividly pink snatch and her prominent, ever-so-suckable clit. After stuffing herself with two fingers, she licks a pink vibrator, warms it by sticking it in her cleavage, and then sliding it into her cunny. Your dick will stiffen in applause as Sharon gets ultra-hot in the pix and HD video, sending herself over the orgasmic top. But always, always we can see her huge tits, the nipples ready and available to stimulate our fantasies and provoke our gooey spurts!
Model:
Sharon Pink
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:50907_sharon-pink_warms-her-vibrator-in-cleavage.zip - 36.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
Old 08-19-2020, 02:53 AM #1447
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Goddess ready for adoration!

DDFBusty.com- Goddess ready for adoration!

Description:
In the case of Jaye Rose, what popped into my mind was a fantasy of meeting her at a party and actually getting her to accept a dinner date even though Im thirty-nine years older than she is!! At dinner she is amused by my presumption that she could be interested in me, but she agrees to go back to a hotel to satisfy the kinky desires SHE has to tease the sauce of a horny old man!

In the scenario, which follows the photos in her pictorial, Jaye Rose slips out of her little black dress and tantalizes me with her 36DD cleavage in a pink lacy bra. She tells me to take off my clothes and masturbate in a corner of the room while she plays with herself in front of me. What a pleasantly twisted plan! She finally shows me her bare tits and tells me to crawl around the bed looking up at her and telling her what a goddess she is. I can easily imagine this because of the terrific low angle shots which Denys DeFrancesco and his camera crews have captured!

The teasing becomes more intense when Jaye shows me her peach-like pussy. She tells me to keep stroking while she stuffs herself with her favorite vibrator. Pressing the toy against her nipples and into her slit, she commands me to come close and look at how wet her pussy is. Im near to squirting but she forbids it until she gives permission! Finally Miss Jaye strips down completely, showing off her incredible nude figure. She cups her boobs and invites me to lick her nipples. Im just about to do it when I cum uncontrollably all over my hands! She scolds me for messing without her approval!!
Model:
Jaye Rose
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:50940_jaye-rose_goddess-ready-for-adoration.zip - 53.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
Old 08-19-2020, 03:02 AM #1448
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Strapped in for pleasure!

DDFBusty.com- Strapped in for pleasure!

Description:
Dona Bell is in the mood for some remote control masturbation on, as we watch her sitting in the soft window light, we discover that shes got a hand control for a vibrator tightly strapped into her crotch! She takes down the front of her blouse and lowers the cups of her bra to free her titties so we can watch them jiggle and shake as she pleasures herself. When Dona sits up on the edge of a couch, we finally see the intricate straps that keep the vibrator snugly inside her quim. Dona presses her arm underneath her rack so we can appreciate her 38D fullness, and as she plays with her nipples our DDF cameras come close to get shots that fully capture the splendor of her tempting titties. Dona takes her bra off completely and we get to savor the profile of her high firm bells, then she lays on her back and adjusts the vibrator in her pussy so she gets the maximum amount of stimulation. As she gets more and more aroused, the camera roams over the terrain of her tatas. The best series of shots come toward the end, when she stands up against the wall and we see in full-length the luxuriant shape of her curvy body as the humming vibrator sends her pussy into overdrive every time she adjusts the remote control held in her slender fingers. You will want to imagine jumping into the pictures and sucking on those boobs yourself while Donas cunny rocks and explodes on her vibe!!
Model:
Donna Bell
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:50883_donna-bell-_strapped-in-for-pleasure.zip - 27.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
Old 08-19-2020, 03:04 AM #1449
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Glomming on their gazongas!

DDFBusty.com- Glomming on their gazongas!

Description:
Mega-fave Carol--now with 34 sets to her credit on our site, with one set per inch to match her 34F rack measurement--meets exceptionally endowed tyro Jenny Badeau, making her second appearance on DDFBusty.com with her stunning 36Fs. The ladies are in sheer lingerie and stockings as they begin to undress each other and glom onto their globes. I love watching these girls sucking each others boobs, matching the fervor I know that I would displaying if I were lucky enough to be the meat in their tittie sandwich!! Ah, daydreams.
After lots of nipple sucking caught for your pleasure in high resolution photos and HD video, Carol and Jenny get out a clear glass dildo to entertain their twats. And they move into every possible position with that toy, leaning over each other, standing, and squatting. And then Carol takes the toy in her asshole in the doggie style position! Thats the way to go, babe! Good show, girls!
Model:
Carol
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:9371_carol-and-jenny-badeau_glomming-on-their-gazongas.zip - 33.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
Old 08-19-2020, 03:17 AM #1450
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Twin tittie planets!

DDFBusty.com- Twin tittie planets!

Description:
Laura M. returns for her 36th appearance! This time the voluptuous Hungarian hottie poses in a mans style pink shirt on the edge of a bathtub, her 40F cleavage glimpsed within. Leaning over, she gives us a view of her pendulous paps just as her nipples slide out, already stiff and suckable.

Laura gets into the water, wets herself with the spray attachment, rubbing her boobs through the shirt and then squirting lotion in her valley. She hefts her soapy hooters in her hands as they glitter with bubbles and water, then she leans against the transparent side of the tub and gives us a unique underwater view of her enormous glands as they press like balloons against the blue glass. They look as if theyre floating in some faraway galaxy like Twin Tittie Planets!

Laura settles back in the tub, her jugs floating on the water as she pulls aside her panties (she never took them off!) and plays with her pussy. The cameras of Denys DeFrancesco and his crews come in tight for enormous closeups of her colossal gazongas. Then Laura stands up and sucks her nipples while looking as if she wants to invite us to join her in the tub! With a gleam in her eyes, she presses her fists against her hooters and then ties her shirt into a halter under her rack. She peels down her panties and then uses them as a harness for her tits as she sits back on the edge of the tub. Then Laura lays down in the water again, submerging and drenching her humongous hangers in the foam. When she gets out of the tub, she sits down on a towel and gives us a tour of her twat, all pink and sparkling clean! What a show!!
Model:
Laura Orsolya
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:

Download Screenshots: