Old 07-19-2020, 06:55 PM #931
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- I m on the sofa tonight!

DDFBusty.com- I_m on the sofa tonight!

Description:
Miss Sekova with her red lipstick, piercing green eyes, and slightly haughty air comes across here as the bitch you love to crave! She starts out topless with her extraordinary 32Fs hanging free above her pedal pusher jeans, but just to mess with our minds she puts on a lacy white boulder-holder, pulls on a belly shirt complete with hoodie, and finishes her teasing look with some shades...as if to imply that we might have to squirt our sperm while shes fully dressed!! But then Merilyn shows mercy on us and strips again, unveiling her tor_s and unsnapping the buttons on the sides of her jean legs. Soon she gives us a demonstration of lifting and dropping her heavy hooters over and over, usually with the bitchy look but occasionally with an amused smile. She lets those bazoombas slap and thump against her torso several times before she settles down with a vibrator that goes into her snatch with a squish. Totally hot!
Model:
Merilyn Sekova
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:
File Name : 017ronv1_Merilyn Sekova_I_m on the sofa tonight.mov
File Size : 189.07 MB
Resolution : 704x528
Duration : 00:09:43
Video : AVC, 2 588 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 126 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:017ronv1_Merilyn Sekova_I_m on the sofa tonight.mov - 189.1 MB
UbiqFile:017ronv1_Merilyn Sekova_I_m on the sofa tonight.mp4 - 78.6 MB
Old 07-19-2020, 07:19 PM #932
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- A show to remember!

DDFBusty.com- A show to remember!

Description:
Perky new face Elli Jordan in the bathroom, showing off her tempting cleavage first in a tight little top and then stripping down to an ivory lace bra. As the bra comes off in a gradual striptease accented by Ellis pleasant smile, we see her beauties straight on and from low angles that accentuate their round softness.
Shes got light beige nipples and her titties fill her fingers as she lifts them out of the bra cups and squeezes them. Huge closeups will fill your computer screen too and youll almost be able to feel her nipples in your mouth.

Elli takes off her panties and uses the portable shower attachment to spray her jugs before squirting lots of liquid soap all over them, and down her belly and pussy too. Soon her body shimmers with a creamy white sheen and we can almost smell the sweet perfume of the soap. Then Elli makes herself comfortable in a corner of the shower and rinses off, giving us some nice views of her butt as her tits hang down. The set winds up splendidly as Elli dries herself with a fluffy powder-blue towel that she wraps around her torso for some great cleavage shots that will make you just wanna press your face in her freshly bathed bosom!
Model:
Elli Jordan
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:
File Name : 50533d1_720_6500_Elli Jordan_A show to remember.mp4
File Size : 982.6 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:21:26
Video : AVC, 6 500 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:50533_elli-jordan_a-show-to-remember.zip - 23.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:50533d1_720_6500_Elli Jordan_A show to remember.mp4 - 982.6 MB
Old 07-19-2020, 08:52 PM #933
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Mandy the minx inspires fantasies!

DDFBusty.com- Mandy the minx inspires fantasies!

Description:
Would you marry a beautiful busty woman if she insisted you allow her to fuck another guy once a month? Well, I guess Im a total kinkster, because Id have to say Yes, I would." Well...maybe just in fantasy, because such a reality might be too much to swallow! This is the unusual daydream that popped into my head as I checked out Mandy Dees photos with David Perry!
But WHAT a fantasy! Through the magic of these pictures, I observed Mandy wait for a massage and then watched masseur David get detoured from rubbing oil on her back to squeezing and sucking her tits and licking her pussy. She gave him some nice suckle time on her nips but then switched to vacuuming his dick for awhile, while looking at me with her heavily mascaraed eyes. I wanted to jump in and suck her nipples while she enjoyed herself, so maybe shed stroke my neck just like she stroked Daves when he was nursing on her rack. Dave covered all the bases with Mandy, even kissing her feet before fucking her from behind.
She climbed on top of Dave and rode his dick while feeding her jugs to his hungry lips. Yeah, I could live with a wife who did things like this...as I long as I knew I was still her number one...and as long as she didnt mind me coming in as close as Denys DeFrancescos cameras do, to watch in detailed closeups every long suck of Mandys lips on Daves dick while her 34DD melons sway back and forth! Yes, it would be married bliss of a truly kinky kind to watch Mandy Dee receiving Dave Perrys load all over her mouth and chin until it drips and shimmers along her boobies...and then, like a good hubby, to do my best to make wifey all sparkly clean again. Whew. Lemme say it again: what a fantasy!!
Model:
Mandy Dee
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:
File Name : 503fad1_720_6500_David Perry and Mandy Dee_Mandy the minx inspires fantasies.mp4
File Size : 2062.47 MB
Duration : 00:45:03
Video : AVC, 6 500 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:503fa_david-perry-and-mandy-dee_mandy-the-minx-inspires-fantasies.zip - 24.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:503fad1_720_6500_David Perry and Mandy Dee_Mandy the minx inspires fantasies.mp4 - 2.0 GB
Old 07-19-2020, 09:24 PM #934
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Four hands to please a sensual body

DDFBusty.com- Four hands to please a sensual body

Description:
A guy helps this hot busty girl Katerina Hartlova play with her beautiful lusty body, her big natural tits horny pink pussy oiling them! The thankful babe has a double joy since she has four hands to please her sensual body...
Model:
Katerina Hartlova
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:
File Name : 50502d1_720_6500_Katerina Hartlova _Four hands to please a sensual body.mp4
File Size : 937.76 MB
Duration : 00:20:57
Video : AVC, 6 057 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:50502_katerina-hartlova-_four-hands-to-please-a-sensual-body.zip - 15.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:50502d1_720_6500_Katerina Hartlova _Four hands to please a sensual body.mp4 - 937.8 MB
Old 07-19-2020, 09:45 PM #935
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- This busty solo will make you hard!

DDFBusty.com- This busty solo will make you hard!

Description:
Busty blonde babe Sophie Mei is soloing presenting a hot belly dance revealing her natural curves huge boobs for you! Check her pro teasing action as she is doing her best to make you hard!
Model:
Sophie Mei
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:
File Name : 50513d1_720_6500_Sophie Mei_This busty solo will make you hard.mp4
File Size : 584.95 MB
Duration : 00:13:02
Video : AVC, 6 075 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:50513_sophie-mei_this-busty-solo-will-make-you-hard.zip - 23.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:50513d1_720_6500_Sophie Mei_This busty solo will make you hard.mp4 - 584.9 MB
Old 07-19-2020, 10:58 PM #936
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- All inclusive hardcore scene!

DDFBusty.com- All inclusive hardcore scene!

Description:
Hot busty slut Nora Davis makes Mick Blue so horny that he can_t stop fucking her pussy, ass, and finally her tits, flooding them with cum! The hard guy also licks her pussy in knickers he is fucking her mouth, so this hardcore action is an all inclusive one! Enjoy watching this horny couple as they are reaching their orgasms!
Model:
Nora Davis
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:
File Name : 540slv1_Nora Davis and Mick Blue_All inclusive hardcore scene.mp4
File Size : 275.33 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:34:06
Video : AVC, 1 000 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 125 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:540sl_nora-davis-and-mick-blue_all-inclusive-hardcore-scene.zip - 23.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:540slv1_Nora Davis and Mick Blue_All inclusive hardcore scene.mp4 - 275.3 MB
Old 07-19-2020, 11:00 PM #937
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Sperm on Rye Part 2

DDFBusty.com- Sperm on Rye Part 2

Description:
Rye returns and picks up where she left off last week, this time playing with a pink plastic vibrator that will be the envy of all breast men as it stands squeezed between her 36Ds. Of course that toy gets to visit other warm places on Ryes anatomy as well, such as her shaved pussy which she displays for us in large closeups.
What we especially liked were the low angles looking up at Ryes hefty mams, a mountain range wed sure love to scale sometime! But in a show of the versatility of Denys DeFrancesco and his camera crews, we also get excellent high angle shots looking down on Rye when shes stretched out on the couch playing with herself. Whether shes just squeezing her arm between her tits or sucking on her fingers, she seems to be inviting us to stand over her (as she did in her last pictorial) and pump out a load that will flutter down on her fun sacks like snow on the Alps!
Model:
Rye
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:
File Name : 50661p2v1-high_Rye_Sperm on Rye Part 2.mov
File Size : 354.18 MB
Duration : 00:11:40
Video : AVC, 4 120 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 118 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:50661p2_rye_sperm-on-rye-part-2.zip - 17.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:50661p2v1-high_Rye_Sperm on Rye Part 2.mov - 354.2 MB
Old 07-20-2020, 12:58 AM #938
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Girls washing each other!

DDFBusty.com- Girls washing each other!

Description:
British beauties Leanne Crow and Kelley Scarlett attempt to wash the DDFBusty Rolls Royce, but get sidetracked by wanting to please their admirers (us!) with a water show. Which is as it should be!
If it were possible to harness electrical power from cleavage, these two girls could keep a small nations infrastructure up and running for a year! Busting out of their tops, they tease us slowly, showing off the clefts between their cantaloupes while squeezing wet sponges over themselves. I dont know about you, but I sometimes get hornier just looking at girls showing off their cleavage without even baring their nipples. Obviously its nice to see the nipples eventually too, but you know what I mean! Cleavage teasing is an erotic art, and Leanne and Kelley show their mastery of it here. Of course, the wetter their clothes become, the more we can see the outlines of their dark nipples...and can almost taste those stiff nubs, drenched in water but still covered in fabric!

When their naked knockers finally emerge, its awe-inspiring. I was almost clawing at my computer screen, trying to climb inside the pictures! Well, not really, but you get my drift. Kelley gives us her sultry raised eyebrow look as cheery Leanne squeezes water all over her melons, and Kelleys eyes seem to say that she knows shes stimulating a lot of masturbation all over the planet thanks to the miracle of the Internet. I wonder if all the simultaneous stroking of men worldwide could affect the earths orbit and send us rocketing into the sun?

Well, the poor Rolls doesnt get washed very well, but who cares? Thats why car washes were invented, to pick up the slack when chesty cuties get distracted squirting water from a garden hose all over themselves for their own sensual pleasure...and ours!!
Model:
Kelley Scarlett
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:
File Name : 9356d1_720_6500_Kelley Scarlett and Leanne Crow_Girls washing each other.mp4
File Size : 776.89 MB
Duration : 00:17:22
Video : AVC, 6 051 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:9356_kelley-scarlett-and-leanne-crow_girls-washing-each-other.zip - 8.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:9356d1_720_6500_Kelley Scarlett and Leanne Crow_Girls washing each other.mp4 - 776.9 MB
Old 07-20-2020, 02:31 AM #939
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Every possible angle Part 1

DDFBusty.com- Every possible angle Part 1

Description:
Enjoy renewing their acquaintance with Rye, whos appeared in one previous set, a girl-girl with Jasmine Black. Here we see Rye on her own, her green eyes set off by a very tight green blouse that shows you shes packin 36D worth of top-heavy talent. We get a good variety of pleasing angles from Denys DeFrancesco and his camera crews, everything from straight-on shots of Rye sitting like your girlfriend on the edge of a couch, fully dressed as if youre about to take her out on a date; to closer shots and low angles as she unearths her glorious glands and hovers them above our eyes.
Rye lifts her blue skirt and we get to see her black lacy panties. But she keeps us on her tits as she constantly holds them up, using her forearm as a shelf. Soon she poses for us only in her black corset. What a tight-looking little veegee she has! But she keeps bringing us back to her boobies, working up a sheen of sweat on her rack as she presses her num-nums against the hardwood floor in awesome closeups. But Rye still isnt finished. Id bet she wont be satisfied until she knows in her heart that we have spurted at least three loads to her pictures--and later, her movie! She takes off her corset to show her soft kissable belly, then she lays on her back on the floor and presses her tits together so we can imagine standing over her and jacking our loads until they fall downward on her tasty terrain like parachutes of lust! Wow!
Model:
Rye
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:
File Name : 50661p1d1_720_6500_Rye_Every possible angle Part 1.mp4
File Size : 1229.81 MB
Duration : 00:27:13
Video : AVC, 6 116 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:50661p1_rye_every-possible-angle-part-1.zip - 26.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:50661p1d1_720_6500_Rye_Every possible angle Part 1.mp4 - 1.2 GB
Old 07-20-2020, 04:55 AM #940
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Pizza with tiny topping!

DDFBusty.com- Pizza with tiny topping!

Description:
James Brossman is clearly happy to be a pizza delivery guy with Rye in our big-tit fuckathon! He gets to feast on her mouthwatering 36D-28-39 body in every possible way!
ye was our Model of the Day just a couple of weeks ago, and I wont be surprised if she earns that honor one day on the newsletter for our sister site HotLegsAndFeet.com. She has a beautiful pair of legs in sheer black stockings, and its great to see them on display as she poses alone at the beginning of the pictorial, showing off her melons and lovely smile while waiting for her pizza to arrive. Her boobs look scrumptious in her lacy gray boulder-holder, and shes nice enough to share them with James only moments after generously treating him to a pizza slice.

Jamess cock gets to travel to all the happy places--Ryes hand, mouth, pussy, ass, and of course between those tits. She lets James fuck her standing up and laying down, and she constantly looks over at us, obviously hoping that were enjoying the show and pulling our puds at the wonderful spectacle of her beauty being serviced by a hot stud. His cock is so big Rye can hardly take it in her mouth! And then when hes about to cum, she pulls a surprise move with two slices of pizza--yes, its time for a most unique topping! And then she gobbles up the slices while her titties glisten with the overflow of his sperm...
Model:
Rye
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:
File Name : 8214d1_720_6500_James Brossman and Rye_Pizza with tiny topping.mp4
File Size : 1021.58 MB
Duration : 00:22:27
Video : AVC, 6 160 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:8214_james-brossman-and-rye_pizza-with-tiny-topping.zip - 45.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:8214d1_720_6500_James Brossman and Rye_Pizza with tiny topping.mp4 - 1021.6 MB