Old 10-02-2019, 01:07 PM #86341
Модератор

Модератор

When you send information little by little eventually it all adds up. How surprised you would be to know that you've sent me everything I could ever need to Blackmail-Fantasy (Fantasy) (Fantasy) (Fantasy) (Fantasy) you for life. Naturally I've trained you to think with that cock regardless of the consequences. I have total control and you've fallen right into my Blackmail-Fantasy (Fantasy) (Fantasy) (Fantasy) (Fantasy) trap. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com Keywords: Blackmailed-Fantasy | Blackmailing-Fantasy | Ebony Female Domination | Slave Training |
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 6 min 20 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 469 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 01:08 PM #86342
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess SeaKrett got caught swimming alone and Mistress Kountessa has to teach her why it is a bad idea. Watch at Kountessa dunks and makes SeaKrett worship her feet to teach this naughty Shemale a lesson she will not soon forget. Of course this is done all out of love.
Models: HEDONSTUDIOS

Duration: 5 min 21 s
Size: 871 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 01:09 PM #86343
Модератор

Модератор

Beautiful blonde Clarakitty is bored, and you're certainly not making it better. You're lucky shes letting you even look at her perfect soft feet, as bored as she is. Playing with her hair and ignoring you, she doesn't even register that you're there. (no audio)
Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 8 min 3 s
Size: 597 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 01:10 PM #86344
Модератор

Модератор

Admit it. My tits turn you on more than ANYTHING your wife has to offer. That's why you think of ME when you're fucking her, isn't it? Just 5 minutes with my perfect tits will have you coming back over and over and over again. I own that cock now. By the time I'm done, thinking of my perfect tits will be the ONLY way you can cum. Doesn't that sound like fun? (Yes Kendra)
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 5 min 31 s
Resolution: 600 x 800
Size: 56.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 01:11 PM #86345
Модератор

Модератор

Tonight you are going to ditch your Valentine's Day date and get fucked up with Me instead! I know you love p0ppers, and so do I. So tonight you'll undergo My coerced Loaded JOI and learn something new: GOONING. I recently learned what this word means and I'm going to teach you how to goon- how to edge over and over, get higher and higher, and reach a subspace where you're in a perpetual state of verging on orgasm. I'm going to make you forget all about your date. Disappear into My shiny ass, My perfect tits, pink sparkly high heels. Be My Valentine. Get fucked up into oblivion with Me and reach a state of eternal bliss! There is no way that any girlfriend or wife could ever show you what I am about to- there is no way they could ever be as romantic as I am about implanting a new fetish desire in your mind! The addiction to gooning has just begun- first I steal you from her then I show you that you haven't even been masturbating right all these years! Do it like Salem says and your orgasm is the only proof you will need that every future Valentine's Day you enjoy on this Earth now belongs to Me and My shiny ass - and you fucking love it! (CLIP CONTAINS: p0ppers, edging games, gooning, mindfucking, homewrecker, ass worship, legs, shiny fetish, jerk off instruction, high heels, long legs, mesmerize, mesmerizing, high heel worship, sub training, sub instructions, bratty Godess, home wrecker, ass, ass worship, orgasm control, foot fetish)
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 11 min 27 s
Size: 586 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 01:20 PM #86346
Модератор

Модератор

It's incredible how a woman as beautiful and feminine as me can get so sweaty at the gym! After working out, I am dripping from head to toe. My panties are soaked with sweat glistening in my delicious ass crack. My white sports bra is drenched and becoming see through. Sweet moisture falls down my abs, my back, my armpits, chest and thighs. Men can't help but find the sight and the smell of my sweat so erotic.
Models: Goddess Sapphire

Duration: 6 min 37 s
Size: 385 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 01:27 PM #86347
Модератор

Модератор

Default Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 6 min 21 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 372 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 01:27 PM #86348
Модератор

Модератор

Breathe in deep, little bitch. Have some Aroma with a side of breath play. Ruin yourself for me in this quick and dirty addiction enabling clip.
Models: Miss Bellerose

Duration: 5 min 8 s
Size: 299 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 01:28 PM #86349
Модератор

Модератор

Brittany Lynn is on her knees and naked again. With her big tits looking great, she is ready for more cock. She has a guy friend over and in his POV she tells him that she is hungry for cock and thirsty for cum.
With that out comes the fat cock which she starts to suck on it immediate. However, this is no ordinary blowjob as Brittany Lynn goes for the deep throat action right away.
She goes balls deep and gags and coughs as she gets nasty. She only stops to spout off some classic Brittany Lynn dirty talk, spit and drool everywhere as she does. At one point he even gets into it more and pushed the back of her head down onto his cock.
She knows he wants to cum down her throat and this little deep throat slut is more than willing to accommodate. She works him to a frenzy and when he is cumming he holds her head all the way down on his cock as he pumps a hot cumload down her throat.
She shows off the mix of left over spit and cum in her mouth before swallowing the rest down. She then thanks him for the deep throat blowjob fun and promises more to come.
Included in this clip: Deep Throat, Blowjob, Cum Down Throat, Face Fucking, Dirty Talk, Big Tits, Blondes, Cum Down My Throat, Balls Deep Face Fuck, Cum Swallowers, Brittany Lynn
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 5 min 7 s
Size: 205 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 01:28 PM #86350
Модератор

Модератор

Yuffie and I are wearing white cotton knickers and we decide to see just how messy we can get them! We finger our tight pussys and let you watch as our fingers get stickier and stickier, messing up our white knickers as we go. Lots of closeup, varied angles and juicy knickers which we press right up to the camera at numerous points!
Models: Elouise Please

Duration: 8 min 12 s
Size: 719 MiB
Download From AnzFile