Old 07-18-2019, 03:32 AM #56901
Модератор

Модератор

Soft mind , hard dick , open wallet. My tits are everything you 'd ever imagine perfect tits would be. You love them. You want them. You 're always readily mesmerized by them , and this bikini cleavage is especially dangerous. Shiny makes you spendy , combined with the raw power of my tits , your wallet has never opened so fast and easy! Mesmerized by my soft voice and seductive words , you fall into a spending trance where you click send on my command every time I snap my fingers. To deepen this sensual seduction I take my perfect tits out of the bra and destroy any resistance you may have had left. You are mine , your wallet is mine , and you will make me happy tonight. Good boys will use the code "YesMissAlisandra " at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "DoubleForLosers ". "HumanATM4U " = 200 % "iLoveFindom " = 500 % "All4MissA " = 1000 % As a bare minimum , use "GIVE100 " to cover the site 's cut and give me 100 % of item 's value.
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 13 min 31 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 611 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:32 AM #56902
Модератор

Модератор

You thought you 'd get away with spying on your hot stepsister in the shower , but you 're sooo wrong. She finds your hidden camera , and decides to make a humiliating voiceover to shame you into feeling bad for being a pervert. You had a strong urge to watch her sexy ass in the shower , and you 're still jerking even as she Exposes-Fantasy you for your disgusting kink. She 's just so sexy , you can 't help it. You 're that fucking pathetic.
Models: China Universe

Duration: 6 min 19 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 41.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:33 AM #56903
Модератор

Модератор

Bijoux has been trying to exercise but Layla Moore prefers the fat Bijoux. She 's bigger and happier and can eat whatever she wants! Now , all Layla needs is to get Bijoux to Relapse-Fantasy with some of her favorite treats - like Debbie Cakes , mmm.
Models: Mistress Bijoux

Duration: 5 min 48 s
Size: 671 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:33 AM #56904
Модератор

Модератор

Since I found your strange internet searches , and you still haven 't confessed to me your secret , I will be setting up weekly tasks for you. Today 's task involves women ' panties.. but I won 't spoil it for you. This clip succeeds 'Sissy Training - Just Confess!' Want me to notice you? Try Harder with a markup code : +10 % Mark up WEAK4H +20 % Mark up LOSER4H +50 % Mark up BITCH4H +100 % Mark up ADDICTED2H +500 % Mark up PIGGY4H +999 % Mark up PAYSLAVE4H
Models: MissHannelore

Duration: 4 min 55 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 725 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:33 AM #56905
Модератор

Модератор

Sordid , sordid , very sordid.
You will wonder if what you see is real.
WARNING : NOT FOR CARDIACS
Models: scottwill

Duration: 19 min 17 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 566 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:34 AM #56906
Модератор

Модератор

You are walking home from a party. You are stoned so you didn 't want to drive. You decide to take a shortcut through the woods , they don 't seem dangerous or scary even. You just throw that garbage on the ground in my woods. I 'm Poison Ivy and you have destroyed my forest. You need to pay. Feel my vines wrapping around your legs and arms , pulling them away from your body. I blew my pheromones on you and you are already hard. You are completely mesmerized. I will let you cum , but you don 't get to touch yourself. Feel my vines wrapping around your dick like a hand. They aren 't even going to jerk you , they are simply going to squeeze you. More like pulse though , they are going to pulse your dick and make you cum. Every time I say the word pulsate , you will feel the vines pulsate. Making you even harder and getting you even closer to cumming.
Clip Contains : mind fuck , mental domination , jerk off instruction , superheroines , super villain , sfx , special effects , femdom , mesmerize.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 19 min 29 s
Size: 2.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:34 AM #56907
Модератор

Модератор

1080p basic premise.. My older Stepmom in her 70s swap bodies with my hot sexy fit wife by an accident. my stepmom has always been envious of my wife 's body and now by luck finds herself in her body. she likes the idea being young fit and sexy again.. but has to deal with the fact she now in the body of her. mandy flores. She doesn 't want to ever swap back.. but she doesn 't want to tell her Stepson that.. and at the same time wants to get him on her side to let her stay in his her body. she has to play it like she 's not happy about the swap and wants to swap back but is stuck.. and letting him know it might not be so bad her being in his wifes body. MANDY FLORES INCLUDES : TRANSFER FETISH â€" t **** â€" STEPMOMMAS BOY â€" COCK TEASE
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 18 min 15 s
Size: 956 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:34 AM #56908
Модератор

Модератор

You have had a tough day and need to release your stress on something. More specifically : someone. I ask you how I can help , and you reply "I want to fuck your tight , little hole ". I smile , turn around , and slide my dress off while on all fours. I spread my pussy lips and you stop me. I was completely mistaken by which hole you meant. Without much of a fight , I give in and use my spit as lube , fingering my ass until I 'm ready for you to slide in. It hurts , but I won 't stop you. You occasionally take your cock out to spread my cheeks and examine my gaped asshole. It 's not too long before we 're both cumming together.
Models: PleasantAme

Duration: 8 min 57 s
Resolution: 1440 x 2 560
Size: 662 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:34 AM #56909
Модератор

Модератор

Since you are such a failure as a man , Princess Kiki has decided to turn you into a sissy. She taunts and humiliates you as she has you dress up in a bra , panties , thigh stockings , high heels , and tops it off with a long blonde wig. Get ready for you new role in life as a pathetic panty wearing bitch boy.
Models: Bratty Diva's

Duration: 7 min 16 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 137 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:34 AM #56910
Модератор

Модератор

You have come to Me to discuss concerns regarding your dick. Therapy seems like the only option you have left and you chose Me for My specialty in sex issues. Initially , I invite you to start explaining your penis problems , but I am quick to see what it is you really need so I cut you off. So , I cut straight to the chase , "How do you feel about your dick and its size?" You don 't really seem to understand the question which highlights your problem even further. It is plain as day to Me that your problems revolve around your inability to accept your feminine side. Rather than embracing this strong desire in you that craves to wear panties and feel like a pretty girl , you have denied your sissy self. Well , talking therapy will not do you any good. What you need is a full on physical re -calibration. I am going to sissify you with panties , a bra , dress and tights. You will wear make -up and be feminized into a girl. Once you look the part it will be time to act it. To really accept your sissyfication you will need to masturbate and cum like a girl. Rather than stroking your cock , I will instruct you to rub your clit for Me. You will rub and tease until the point of release when you will orgasm and cum like a girl from your clitty. Clip contains : sissifycation therapy - learning to dress , wear make -up and then cum like a girl - feminization for your own good
Models: Tammie Madison

Duration: 19 min 5 s
Size: 835 MiB
Download From AnzFile