Old 07-18-2019, 09:29 AM #57881
Модератор

Модератор

You were made to spend! You can 't quit giving me your money because it makes you feel part of my life! You hooked! My body , my beauty , my voice makes , everything about me is addicting! You won 't quit! You can 't quit! Findom is your life and you can 't give up
Models: CarlyQueen

Duration: 4 min 52 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 253 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 09:29 AM #57882
Модератор

Модератор

I 'm dressed the way you love. Half naked and teasing the FUCK out of you. You want to hold back.... but you can 't. You 're so addicted to me. You 'll take whatever I give you.... even if it means you become even more addicted to me......crave me more..... You Can 't Stop... You Won 't Stop
Models: Goddess Kandid

Duration: 7 min 35 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 09:29 AM #57883
Модератор

Модератор

You chose MY soles to jerk to of all the soles on this planet. That means something , doesn 't it? These are the feet YOU picked. There 's a reason. You 're drawn to the way I wiggle my toes and flex my size 8 -foot bottoms. If only you could lick or rub them...you 'd know how good they smell , how soft they were. Why don 't you jerk to my feet? Why not , hm? I 'll allow you to stroke to my soles! It will be pure bliss...
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 7 min 45 s
Size: 177 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 09:29 AM #57884
Модератор

Модератор

We 're nearing the end of our first foot worship session. Everything is going fine until I give you a 10 minute warning and you make the terrible mistake of suggesting I stay longer...for free. This is seriously one of the most annoying and pathetic things that happens in sessions , and it 's why I charge extra for "basic smelly foot worship ". While you worship My feet , and I act like I like it , as you pay Me to do , it feeds that delusion of yours that because you 're attractive and successful and have lots of money someone like Me could actually want to spend time with you. Well let 's clear something up right now : you like feet , and this is My job. The extra charge for foot worship is to motivate Me to hold My tongue from humiliating the fuck out of you as you become weak in the knees , and worse , turned on , by My smelly soles. I really don 't think someone who enjoys something so rancid deserves to be spending time with any woman for free. That being said , I also know that you could easily go lure some other girl in with your good looks , charm , and money... maybe even get her to indulge in your nasty foot worship for free... but she will NEVER be Me. Now , it looks like our time is up. So , what 's it going to be? Will you accept that you 're a little foot bitch who needs to pay Me $600 /hour to be in My presence , or will you continue entertaining your delusion and find another girl?
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 10 min 54 s
Size: 951 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 09:29 AM #57885
Модератор

Модератор

Do you think you can last? Watching my perfectly round ass right in your face , watching me strip to my panties.
Models: Princess Chelsea

Duration: 4 min 52 s
Size: 161 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 09:29 AM #57886
Модератор

Модератор

Most men are just beneath me. And that most DEFINITELY includes YOU! I mean , LOOK at me. And if a loser like you wants to actually be included in MY life - in ANY way - I will graciously allow it. But here are the rules - you need to do WHATEVER I say at the snap of my fingers , you will let me totally treat you like CRAPP and NEVER complain about it , and you will simply let me take as much money from you as I want. Got it? Now , if you follow those 3 simple rules , I will allow your loser ass around me. *(This clip includes my email addy!)
-Princess Carmela
Models: Princess Carmela

Duration: 5 min 15 s
Size: 461 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 09:29 AM #57887
Модератор

Модератор

do you remember when you were happy and in love with that girlfriend of yours? well you shouldn 't because she never existed. in fact , you can 't even remember the last girl you ever had a Squeeze on. it seems like you only have feelings for me. try as you might , you can 't pry your eyes away from me. mesmerized by my gaze you forget any aspect of life except for that pulsing desire that surges in your veins and into your throbbing cock. the sound of my voice is like a lyrical siren drawing you deeper into my spell. all you can think about is my luscious lips and warm , wet tongue. you stare lustfully at my mouth as i slowly bring you to the edge until your swollen dick explodes with hot cum inside your pants.
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 16 min 55 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 872 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 09:30 AM #57888
Модератор

Модератор

I will only marry you if you allow me to fuck plenty of big black cocks , as your small cock will never satisfy me.....
Models: Tiffany James

Duration: 5 min 0 s
Size: 439 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 09:30 AM #57889
Модератор

Модератор

*Custom Request *
You think you are very good at keeping secrets right? Well there is one that has gotten out and your bratty step daughter has found out! The secret foot fetish you have is now known by her , and even worse she is willing to tell her Step-Mother if you do not meet her demands! What choice will you make? Give her whatever she wants? Call her bluff and risk everything , your relationship and even your career? What will it be......
Models: Weak for Feet

Duration: 5 min 19 s
Size: 171 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 10:08 AM #57890
Модератор

Модератор

Only the real daddies who pay will be able to see the pussy tease within this clip . I bet seeing your Goddess in a tight hugging pair of micro shorts instantly makes your cock raise doesn 't it? Can you handle me bending over in a squat position as I count off from 10 -1 teasing you relentlessly? Get your cock ready to enjoy a bootyful view of booty clapping , oiling down my juicy booty and so much more! Are you up for this challenge? Find out by buying this bootyful clip .**Mark Up Codes : 50 %-Bootyful 100 %-DatBootyTho 500 %-Iwannamarrythatbooty **
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 13 min 45 s
Size: 1.95 GiB
Download From AnzFile