Old 06-05-2019, 05:34 PM #2441
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip:
POV facesitting/farting clip, maybe with a little bit of roleplay. You could talk to the camera like it was your boyfriend wanting to go down on you, but youre feeling a little gassy so you might not want to. He insists so you quickly strip to full nude, sit on his face and start riding away and sure enough you start blasting his face with farts. But he doesnt mind at all, he rather enjoys it. You can ride the camera from the front, spread and play with your pussy a bit, moan and get into it, but turn around and have your spread asshole on full display too. Id love to see some serious gas too, huge farts just blasting the ever loving fuck out of the camera. Then towards the end, Id love to see you include a dump, POV shit right near the camera.
Models: VeronicaSteam

Duration: 10 min 41 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 633 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 05:35 PM #2442
Модератор

Модератор

Youre all tied up and helpless Im going to treat you like the gross pervert you are. Ill be shoving my smelly dirty pussy in your face and forcing anything I want down your worthless throat. You better eat up unless you want to choke to death. I really dont care either way, but I prefer you to be my good boy today.
Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 14 min 29 s
Size: 1.03 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 05:35 PM #2443
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom video request made to the specifications of a short shorts/panty pooping enthusiast! I have my favorite American Apparel mineral wash denim shorts on, as well as some cute white boyshorts underneath..and I have to go poop! I tease you for a minute or two with my sexy shorts, then I can't hold it any longer. At first I am uncomfortable as I have to go so bad, but then I start to enjoy the feeling of that 'turtle head' pressing on my little butthole :OP I finally decide to let it go..talk about enjoying the feeling! Watch as my huge mushy dump starts falling out of my shorts! It is a huge load! Then I take off my denim shorts and leave my white panties on. You can see the huge load sitting in my panties! Then I take them off and show you the package I made in my white undies. Finally I show you the mess I have made all over the floor! Naughty panty pooping girl! 8 min 42 sec
Models: peteuse

Duration: 8 min 42 s
Size: 134 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 05:36 PM #2444
Модератор

Модератор

Enjoy all FIVE Scat Coaching videos for one super low price!
Learn To Love Shit!
You want to get better at playing with shit. You want to learn to love shit without any hesitation or inhibitions. You want to be a dirty, filthy scat lover just like me don't you? I know it's hard. All your life you've been conditioned to think that poop is disgusting and dirty and you should never touch it! Flush it down the toilet and be done with it, right? But you have an attraction to shit. You like the smell! You want to learn to smear poop on your body and face! You want to learn how to eat poop and love it! Or you want to be a good toilet slave!
Let me help you learn to love shit. I know how difficult it is to love shit. But you want to, don't you? You crave it! You desire being a good scat lover! Let me show you how!
This video is the first in my scat coaching series. In this video I talk about loving shit. I show you how to love poop. I give you tips and tricks on how to enjoy shit. So that soon you'll be able to smear, eat, and swallow! I want to help you become a happy, dirty scat lover just like me! This video will help you take the first steps towards loving shit!
Smearing!
Lesson two in my scat coaching series is smearing. Learning to find pleasure in smearing your body with shit is a very important step. This will help you become more comfortable with poop. You will learn to love how sexy your body is when it's covered in a layer of shit!
You'll need a load of poop for this video. So order a load of mine and have your own ready to go.
In this video you will follow my directions. You will do exactly as I say and smear your shit how and when I say it! And you're going to love it! Smearing shit is one of the most erotic things you can do with poop! Let me show you how amazing it is! Then we can have a nice big, hard orgasm together!
Eating Shit!
Time for your next lesson! This is one of the most important lesson that I can teach you: Eating Shit! Over the years I've developed some tips and tricks to help with the difficulties of eating shit. I know how hard it is to swallow a big load. Some people can do it so easily, but others need a little help. I'd like to share the things I've learned with you. I want to help you be able to eat huge loads of shit with no problem! I want to see you eat all the shit that you want to eat!
Eating shit feels so good! It is the hottest thing you can do with shit but it's also one of the most difficult things to do.
You will need some shit for this video. You will tell me how much poop you are going to eat and then in this video you will eat that amount. For some it may be one tiny little piece and for others it may be an entire load! So get your load of shit (Remember I sell my poop: https://www.scatshop.com/shop/custom...p-pee-panties/) and get ready to eat! I am going to walk you through eating shit! I will help you by telling you all my secrets and and having you follow my directions. In this video you will do exactly as I say. And soon you will be eating shit like your life depends on it!
Toilet Slavery!
You are a toilet slave at heart. You desire nothing more than to be lying under a woman's ass waiting patiently for her to push out a nice big load of shit right into your mouth! But you are just not ready yet, are you. You still gag and choke or you are unable to swallow a woman's shit. As a toilet slave it's your duty to eat poop. That is your only purpose in life. I know how hard it is to eat shit. But you must do it.
I will help you be a good toilet slave. I will help you relax and put you in the right frame of mind. Then I will shit right into your mouth. You will be a good toilet slave and you will eat it all! You will chew all of my shit and swallow it down. I know it's hard but you are a toilet slave. Listen to me. Do exactly as I say and you will be a good toilet slave in no time!
Cleaning Up!
Want to find out all of my secrets on the best way of getting cleaned up after some nasty scat smearing?
Your body and hands are covered in poop. Now what do you do? Watch as I get cleaned up after a fun little smearing session. Ill tell you my secret tips and tricks and show you the best way to get your body cleaned up and get that awful lingering poop smell off of you!
Enjoy!
If you enjoyed this hot, sexy scat video, leave a positive review! Ill more videos just like this! Thanks!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 12 min 45 s
Size: 1.44 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 05:37 PM #2445
Модератор

Модератор

When i was at the shower you my little stupid perverty stepbrother spy at me naked! You saw your older stepsister naked!!! When i catched you i was so fucking rude and i desided that i just must punish you very hard and give you a very rude lesson! Your last gf sended me picture of your very tiny secret picture of your disgusting little cock! You dont trust me? i will show you ! ahahah look! do you see now that i told you true! look what a baby cock you have ahahaha! i just must send this picture to all who you know! Are you crying? ahahah! You must cry everyday because nature have a great sence of humor and now your cock sooooo tiny that your gf broke with you ! If you dont want that i send it you must drink a glass of my piss! I am pissing infront of you full big glass of piss and make you drink it, gargle and swallow! while you doing it i maked a picture how you drink my piss and continue to blackmail you now with this picture too! But i have a surprize for you your stepsister have such a huge full of piss bladder so i pissing a 2-th glass of piss for my stupid stepbrother and making you drink it too while humiliating you and your small cock and blackmailing you! I hated you and your stupid father from first day i meet you both, and now with those pictures i will controll every your step and move in my and my mother house! You will be my and my gfs little stupid boy toy!
Models: YourDream

Duration: 14 min 29 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 635 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 05:37 PM #2446
Модератор

Модератор

I finally reached the end of a 3 day hold with 4 laxatives taken on the last night! I had so much shit in me that I was whining and moaning to get it out. I completely fill the white cotton panties instantly as shit falls through the side. I show close ups and multiple angles, even a mirror shot of how I see myself pooping because I love to watch! I then slide my panties down and into the potty seat to show you the huge load I dropped plus the remainder of shit that is stuck to my ass!
Models: LindzyPoopgirl

Duration: 5 min 26 s
Size: 121 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 05:37 PM #2447
Модератор

Модератор

This is a great training video OVER 22 MINUTES!
Training my Mommy to be a good cunt whore. This is available 2 ways both as a 2 part hi def HD 1080 movie as a single download low def HD 1280X720 movie.
Mommy needs to be training the be a good and nasty cunt whore slut. I start my showing her how to slap her tits and spit on her big tits and then teach her how to drink her piss. I teach her how to stretch her cunt really big and stretch it wide for her to see. I also teach her how to puke and shove a dildo down her throat and gag and puke on herself and shove her puke and shit in her cunt. I smear my shit training her to be a good cunt whore and spear it everywhere
I shit and smear in also and then shove it inside my cunt and shove it in with a huge dildo. I use 3 different dildos to train my mommy to be a good mommy cunt whore talking to her the whole time. I use a really big one at the end and make myself cum and shove more shit inside me.
ENJOY!
From your favorite redhead
Models: AutumnYoung

Duration: 10 min 10 s
Size: 1.58 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 05:37 PM #2448
Модератор

Модератор

I had like the worst fucking diarrhea of my fucking life tbh. I was super gassy, my shit was runny, moist, and loose as fuck. It smelled fucking horrible!!! It was nonstop farts and sharts. When you see the pile at the end holy fuck honestly!!!!
Models: PoopPrincesses

Duration: 12 min 33 s
Size: 468 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 05:37 PM #2449
Модератор

Модератор

A very sexy lace lingerie for this really extreme game Im undress myself slowly I know youre excited I take one of my big dildos and on my floor my pretty hairy pussy starts off piss then look at how much shit and my ass full of oil I smear the shit on my big butt and I fuck my ass with the dildo .. a wonderful thing your dirty cock full of shit !
Models: Nicolettaxxx

Duration: 20 min 10 s
Size: 222 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 05:38 PM #2450
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me shit and piss in a park very close to the road and to the public! I could be spotted at any second!
Nice huge load and a long stream of piss!
Uh oh! I dont have any toilet paper! I guess Ill just have to wipe with my hand and then lick my hand clean! Yum!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 1 min 28 s
Resolution: 360 x 480
Size: 8.28 MiB
Download From AnzFile