Old 06-12-2019, 04:29 AM #6221
Модератор

Модератор

Its that time of the month, and nothing helps alleviate cramps like an orgasm. If Id realized how urgently fully my ass was, I would have filmed from the beginning! As it was, my daddys cock churned up a nice frothy shit, and I pushed it all out on camera. First you see the copious amounts of runny jizz, followed up by a healthy soft turd. My pussy is covered in filth, and you can see the tampon and string.
Models: PorcelainCouple

Duration: 1 min 11 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 126 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 04:33 AM #6222
Модератор

Модератор

The video begins with me showing you my swollen boobs in a mirror in the massage room! Then I pull down my shorts and show you my hairy bush! I whisper to you, I really have to peee!” hehe! I grab my things and we walk out of the room and into the hallway. We head towards their public bathrooms. Finally we get there and I quickly shut and lock the door behind me! I begin to pull up my top and let my huge breasts pop out, then I pull off my shorts, and panties! I tell you how bad it stinks in there, lol, then turn on the camera flash to try something new! I turn around and begin to squat over the toilet! I bring the camera down low, as the first push of my pee streams begins to slide out. It looks glorious with the camera light on! It is shiny and more noticeable! You can really hear how I am ‘pushing it out very hard as the pee pours into the public toilet! At times I let you watch it comes out of me closely, then I move back letting you see it spray into the toilet bowl! The toilet begins to bubble with this rough spraying of urine! And it is really loud haha! Slowly the stream begins to slow down, as it sound as it hits the water is not as loud and lower pitched. As it starts to trail off, I bring your face in close to let you watch the marvelous, yummy drops of pee drizzle from my pussy and bush. A bit a cream begins to leak out, I must have been enjoying this! Close up you get to watch me tightening up my pussy, as little bits of left over pee find their way out! I begin to pull up my pussy lips with my two fingers and give you a quite gynological view, really getting every last drop as it slides out of me! You can see as I tighten and loosing my pussy muscles, trying to get every last bit of yumminess to fall from my hairy pussy. Then I spread it for you, while running my finger along the outside! Then I pull up the camera and let you watch me from above, sitting on the toilet! Then I figure out how to shut off the flash, so no one notices it lol! I lean forward and grab toilet paper, to softly dry my sweet bush. I throw the toilet paper in the toilet and show you a piece of pussy hair that had fallen onto the toilet seat, just sitting there LOL! Shall we leave it? I think so! I bring you in close to watch the toilet flush, my yellow pee slowly swirling and disappearing! Then I get up and walk over to the mirror, showing you myself, naked from the waist down, pulling up my top to flash my large, swollen breasts! Then I set you down, so I can get my clothes back on! I turn on the sink to wash my dirty hands before heading out of the room.
Models: CandieCane

Duration: 6 min 31 s
Size: 801 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 04:36 AM #6223
Модератор

Модератор

Ericas on her first date with a guy she likes a lot; the party was rained out and they are on their way home. Unfortunately, Erica wasnt able to use the ladies room before they left.
Not knowing how long the drive will last; she is hopeful she can hold it until she can get to a bathroom. She crosses her legs, shaking her legs, and holding herself continuously trying to prevent an accident.
Talking herself out of it; keeping her mind off of her desperation.
Moments prior to arriving at their destination, she cant hold it any longer! She pees all over and empties her extremely full bladder into her tight blue jean shorts, down her leg, onto her sandals.
Shot with GoPro 5 Black Wide angle
Models: EricaKay

Duration: 28 min 30 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.82 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 04:43 AM #6224
Модератор

Модератор

Very great video!!! Princess Adelina and Princess Alexandra used his toilet slave together! Both of them shit in his mouth and the slave swallow everything and thanks them. They both are gorgeous and the slave is well-trained toilet! Maybe they will use him again or maybe they will replace him with you! Today is a special day if you are a toilet I mean. This lucky pig is given a once in a lifetime treat- serving as a full toilet for ME, and another Goddess friend of mine. You get to see two superior beautiful women, doing what you desire the most, taking a shit, and using human livestock as a toilet. We tease him throughout the entire process, to keep him aroused just enough so that he is literally eager to consume our waste.He does it because we demand it. Every shitpot must learn to get aroused by shit, to be obedient, and to adore everything that some merciful Goddess decided to bless him with.
Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 18 min 40 s
Size: 1.32 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 04:45 AM #6225
Модератор

Модератор

Morning shit of a young lady in panties. Today Alinas breakfast is a potato with sausages and watermelon you can be around while Alina eats. But try not to interfere with it Alina woke up only an hour ago, she was still sleepy and did not go to the toilet her ass is tense and filled with shit and she really wants to shit! During breakfast, Alina had to endure, so as not to crap, because Alina always pooping right after awakening! It is in the morning that Alinas shit has a liquid consistency and a sharp smell. Favorite time for the toilet slave is the girls morning ..
Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 18 min 51 s
Size: 835 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 04:46 AM #6226
Модератор

Модератор

Today i feel to play with my slut and i call him for a foot fetish session. Because i know his fetishes and his addictions, i just paint with blue my nail toes. I put my feet on his face, in his mouth and order him to clean them and lick them good. At the end, i prepare him his meal and i shit a lot in a jar, to give him to eat it home slowly. He will become soon a full toilet, as i trained him ! Stay tuned for more dirty action !
Models: ChocolateLover

Duration: 20 min 52 s
Size: 233 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 04:46 AM #6227
Модератор

Модератор

Mixing my pee and my milk to an unforgetable cocktail ,-) #tbt
Models: LittleMissKinky

Duration: 2 min 57 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 141 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 04:47 AM #6228
Модератор

Модератор

Look at you, little toilet,, waiting under my throne with your mouth hanging open, ever ready to eat my divine shit. In fact, I cant help but mock you for always seeming to be waiting under my throne, day and night, waiting for my stinky gifts. I sit down and grace you with my gigantic load, pushing out my stinky heavy shit logs all over your face!! Youre exactly where you belong, slave, under a pile of my shit! Make sure to wipe that shit from your eyes and eat it all, slave I will be back!
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 6 min 21 s
Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
Size: 902 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 04:53 AM #6229
Модератор

Модератор

Alina shitting after a bachelorette party. In the evening, Alina ate a lot. She was invited to a hen-party in honor of her friends wedding. She ate a lot of different, delicious food, which was mixed in Alinas stomach and left her ass at 3 oclock in the morning. Alina experienced a joyous relief, when out of her ass came a huge pile of shit with fart.
Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 5 min 15 s
Size: 233 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 04:58 AM #6230
Модератор

Модератор

Includes
1. Overpowered pasta punch 16.99 $
New ULTIMATE cool video)) deep throath blowjob, with pile of vomiting food)) Simple, and beautiful, special for man who really love emetophilia and vomit fetish))
2. Aesthetic vomit session 23.99 $
New premium videos for fans of vomit) In this video I tried to consider all wishes of my fans, and created one of the hottest videos on the topic of vomiting) don't miss on this really worth to watch!)) Love you, stay in touch)
3. First VOMIT Experience 11.99$
This is my first vomit session, thats be awesome ocean of vomit and cum!)
Thats video be created
by popular demand!)
I think thats really nice video with nice vid and sound!) I hope you like, enjoy and stay tuned!)
Love you brah!) XD
4. <3 "Bird food on dick" Lol 12.99 $
Deepthroat+ocean of vomit+little view of my ass and masturbate)
Nice video for low price) Stay tuned) love you my bros! Yap!) <3
5. VHS vQmjt 16.99 $
Nice new long high quality vomit video full of sweet vomit, gaging, spiting, little smearing and vomit masturbation. If you want to see how i make deepthroat with tiny dildo, and explode puke bomb buy it, start stroking and after cum tell me what you doing about that video, after that leave your review about that video (i be happy) and enjoy!) Special for you guys i make low price 4 that video, i love you!) Stay tuned and check my store 4 updates)) *bark*
PS^ Thats custom video from user of this site!) (sorry 4 my english)
6. MjlkyBa7h <3 16.99$
Hi ? New AWESOME video here, full of my milky sweet puke)) If you want to see how i do that, buy this stuff immediately, also you get hot bath-vomit show, hot blowjob and more. Of course incredible guality and low prices)) love you, stay tuned, more marvelous videos is coming)) PS: Dont forget about beautiful custom video reguest function) <3 *bark* PPS: If you really like my videos leave review, i be happy ^^
7. BlueBerry VOMIT PUKE SPIT YAMMY GAME 16.99 $
NEW PRemium vomit video with ocean of my sweet blueberry vomit and spitting!) Awesome quality image and sound, only me my puke and BIG bowl full of sticky vomit!) MUST HAVE! Stay tuned my lovely kittys!))
Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 15 min 42 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 907 MiB
Download From AnzFile