Old 05-14-2019, 08:08 AM #721
Модератор

Модератор

Happy birthday! Shit and earwax! Today our toilet slave has a birthday! The girls decided to congratulate him and give him a shit-cake from 4 girls. And they also allowed us to taste the earwax of girls.
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 30 min 40 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.54 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 08:08 AM #722
Модератор

Модератор

Lil Stink is back!! After taking a little break this summer to work, Lil Stink returns with a new FUNKY half dozen new clips! I swear I missed her ass!!!! When I talk about the best asses around, I always manage to omit her from the list. Looking at this clip good lawd!! She might have the best ass around pound for pound in this fetish!!! Lots of great peeing and pl0ppage as usual!!! Enjoy as she drops loads off both at home and at work. What is she eating? I swear that ass has gotten phatter and so have her loadz!! She really pushed out some Massive logs in this!!! The KERPLUNK factor was on Batman levels!! Come get you another fix!!!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 10 min 55 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 144 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 08:12 AM #723
Модератор

Модератор

I and Olga woke up in the morning and very was excited I suggested to Olga to have some fun . Olga agreed . I took the rubber cock in hand and Olga lay back and placed wide your legs I began to caress her tongue pussy Olga and a rubber cock to have Olga in the ass . Olga screams in excitement and I fuck my girlfriend in ass caress her pussy and get a lot of pleasure . Olga did not go in the morning in the toilet I pull the rubber cock out of your ass and Olga starts to shit , I open my mouth and in that moment, as Olga she shits and pisses in my mouth , fuck I love to caress her salty cunt from the urine , we change places and now she has me with a rubber cock in the ass and caress my pussy , I did not go in the morning to the toilet and as soon as Olga was playing with my ass and pulled the rubber cock I shit, I cant resist anymore and Olga caress his tongue my pussy I ask Olga to open your mouth and I start to piss right into Olgas mouth and Olga caress my pussy . We love morning sex .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 13 min 9 s
Size: 1.25 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 08:15 AM #724
Модератор

Модератор

Anal tunnel plug asshole pissing:
Here I have organized an extreme session with my girlfriend KarinaHH. We both stand on extreme and kinky sex. For this I have Karina stuffed an anal tunnel plug in her tight ass and then had a slave, Karina piss in the ass. After her ass was filled with the slave piss, I pulled the butt plug out of her ass and Karina had to pinch her asshole. Then held a bowl under Karinas ass and she then let the piss, out of her ass, run into the bowl. Then we have the bowl, with the anal-pee, drunk while doing piss-swapping. And given us kinky piss-kisses!
Models: RosellaExtrem

Duration: 11 min 0 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 834 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 08:18 AM #725
Модератор

Модератор

Im in the bathroom. Little bit wetting myself under the shower and tell you I did not poop in the last two days so I expect a big loads this time. I really have to hold it because its wanna coming out. Tease you with my sexy wet body, showing off close up my ass and take a pleasure in my asshole too. Tell you how much I have to poo. Turning back front to cam and youll get nice view to my asshole when my big turd coming out. Long, big load. Nice isnt it? During poop I tell you I want you to worshiped by you and wanna hear how much you love my ass. Whenever I want you should tell me naughty boy. Then I hold my big poop in my both hands and starting to smear it very slowly on my round ass. I wanna make sure every part of my bum will cover of my warm and stinky shit. Smearing everywhere on it. So much poo, what a big loads. Then smearing on my pussy too but keep smearing more thick layer on my ass. I keep Smearing till run out the poo of my hand. At t the end I smear some on my tongue and teeth close up and finally showing pretty up close my perfect shit covered ass for you. Sexy smearing video with nice angles, big loads and so much poo on my ass. Enjoy them
Old 05-14-2019, 08:22 AM #726
Модератор

Модератор

Lady Lisa shits first a litlle in slaves mouth but she feels there is a lot more shit in her stomach so she make an enema and push all the water with a lot of shit in stupid losers mouth. there he gat what he deserves: Lady Lisas shit shower
Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 9 min 19 s
Size: 361 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 08:31 AM #727
Модератор

Модератор

My ex was asking me for years to poop for him and smear it all over my butt an tits. I didnt understand why he wanted to see me poop so bad. I always told him I would but every time I just could not go in front of him. The thought would make feel like I didnt have to go any more. Today he told me he would leave me if I didnt poop for him. I cant believe he really left, I have to get him back. I beg and plead while I poop and smear my round ass and heavy tits for him so he wont leave me.
Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 12 min 40 s
Format: XAVC
Size: 1.40 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 08:33 AM #728
Модератор

Модератор

Kinky Lisa is our new shiting starlett. She was a litlle nervous first time shiting in fornt of a cam. First she try and try but can not shit. She goes to the bathroom put some water in her yummy ass hole and push it all back in a bowl. Lisa come back with the bowl and feed the slave with her yumy shit soup with nice pices of shit. And for desert she pukesin the bowl. what a dinner eat it up slave!
Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 17 min 43 s
Size: 663 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 08:50 AM #729
Модератор

Модератор

Twerking my fat ass while releasing an enema, just sit back and watch the fireworks. Maybe you can lay under me in my next video and Ill release it in your mouth.
Models: GoddessKinkyCaramel

Duration: 6 min 12 s
Size: 359 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 09:00 AM #730
Модератор

Модератор

I am very drunk feeling myslelf sooo bad, so i am on my knees before the toilet bowl putting few fingers deep in throat and vomiting! My eyes and face is so red and drunk! Than i am pissing and showing you my bloody pad!
Models: YourDream

Duration: 5 min 46 s
Size: 253 MiB
Download From AnzFile