Old 07-05-2019, 12:57 AM #48461
Модератор

Модератор

Our sexy new student Sapphire has come to Headmistresses office for her induction. As she waits she has a nosy around the office, climbing up on the desk and standing on tip toe to look at the highest books. As she does so you will have some very long lingering looks right up her skirt, seeing her pretty white panties nestled in her bottom. As she slowly starts to strip off her uniform you see more and more of her panties as she flashes you, showing you up her skirt. However soon the panties come off too and you can see even naughtier flashes as you get lots of clear views of her pretty pussy hiding up under her mini skirt!
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 8 min 41 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 169 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 01:01 AM #48462
Модератор

Модератор

Default Annabel Fatale - iwantclips

Models: Annabel Fatale

Duration: 18 min 53 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.67 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 01:03 AM #48463
Модератор

Модератор

Here we are again, My horny titty freak. You know you'll never escape, yet you seem to believe denial is the answer as you run again and again. You always return increasingly desperate, addicted, horny for more of Me and My big perfect tits. An addiction that's so sweet, I don't know why you try to quit. You should be proud to be My tit freak. This little addiction is so much less embarrassing than the rest of your life. So, be grateful I keep providing more and more of this high you crave. You are feeling high aren't you? Because my tits push you into a state of euphoria. My tits are the ideal ****. My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY Good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 13 min 2 s
Size: 960 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 01:04 AM #48464
Модератор

Модератор

Melissa has heard you need helps with your mathematics. So even though you are from a rival school, St Paul's High, she has been kind enough to offer to help you. Even though you have had to meet out of school hours, in your school corridor, she is still wearing her cute little school uniform. As she tries to teach you she cannot help notice you keep starting at her feet. She asks you why but she already knows; you have a strong foot fetish. As you relentlessly stare at her feet she removes her socks for you. You are captivated by her sexy feet & toes. Melissa soon realises the only way she will get you to concentrate is if she lets you play with her feet first. So she lets you sniff her feet, spreading her toes for you. She knows you want more, so she makes you promise if she strips off her uniform & lingerie and lets you play with her feet a little more you will concentrate on your studies.
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 9 min 46 s
Size: 148 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 01:07 AM #48465
Модератор

Модератор

I've been needing to talk to you.. I know we've been dating for a couple of weeks, but things are going to be taking a shift. I think we should try something new.. we're cutting out sex. But dont worry, I'll let you worship My feet... wait, you've never had feet before?! This will be fun. I'm going to teach you how to worship My feet. So kneel down. Show Me your tongue.. Start right here..
Models: Empress Jennifer

Duration: 9 min 44 s
Size: 300 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 01:10 AM #48466
Модератор

Модератор

Get high and do as I say. Stroke, and clip and buy more Bunny clips. Pay for clip after clip as you get int0xicated with my orders. You'll get so high for me, doing as I say feels so good. Getting higher and higher for Bunny feels like nothing else. You relax and smoke and stare at me. Enticing to stay here for a very long time. Edge and edge for hours. Keep smoking and holding it in. This is the Bratty Bunny Budget. Inhale and spend. Watch the intense tease. Add a Mark UP Code to your Order: 10% 'ADD MORE' 20% 'Pay Up!' 25% 'LOSER FEE' 50% 'Sissy Tax' 75% 'PAY MORE' 100% 'LOVE BUNNY' 500% 'Intox Fantasy TAX' 1000% 'GO BIG' SpoilBrattyBunny**** Send me A Gift!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 35 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 916
Size: 406 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 01:15 AM #48467
Модератор

Модератор

Your words are slurred. Your visions blurred. And the only thing that you can keep doing is starring at My Ass that triggers you to your Intox Fantasy Fantasyication.
Models: Goddess Lily

Duration: 22 min 34 s
Size: 1 011 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 01:22 AM #48468
Модератор

Модератор

I just love tormenting losers like you. I know you crave My perfectly slender size 10 feet and I also know you are hopelessly obsessed with My luscious little ass. I have seen how you lose all dignity and turn into a mindless, little jerk addict whenever I let you worship both of them at the same time and I know you are always desperate for more. So, I am going to indulge you for My amusement. You will never actually experience the joy of licking My feet or the thrill of burying your face deep in My ass because you are a pathetic little loser bitch and losers will always have to pay for the gifts that they so desperately crave. So, I hope you enjoy the foot and ass tease My little bitch, because this is as close to Me (or any woman, really) as you will ever get.Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~ Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpress Worship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpress Be a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 10 min 7 s
Size: 154 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 01:25 AM #48469
Модератор

Модератор

Tiffany is 24 years old college student with perfect silky long soles and freshly pedicured red painted sexy toes. She shows her sexy and perfect toes and feet when she rests them on the couch. You will feel her fragrance of her super sexy toes and feet. This great sexy feet show clip is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 1920x1080 for high quality and running time is 3:34 minutes. All videos on this store are Full HD and recorded with a professional camera.
Models: Cock Trample City Clips

Duration: 3 min 34 s
Size: 214 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 01:32 AM #48470
Модератор

Модератор

I walk in wearing my bra and panties and find a little man on my floor. I play with you with my feet, then pick you up. You struggle and try to get away, but I hold on tight and tell you I'm going to swallow you up. I'm hungry and you're the perfect snack size. I tease you with my tummy and my mouth and eventually swallow you. For the last couple of minutes, I tease you, asking you how it feels to be sitting in my stomach. I tell you how yummy you were and how I can feel you wiggling around inside me.
Models: KaidenceKing

Duration: 10 min 41 s
Size: 949 MiB
Download From AnzFile