Old 07-13-2019, 07:51 AM #52461
Модератор

Модератор

Aren't you so blessed to have me as your Goddess? You serve me, spoil me, worship me, and more. What a lucky man you are. You didn't have any purpose before me, but now here you are on your knees for a Goddess? Doesn't that feel good? You couldn't get any luckier.
Models: LadyToro

Duration: 8 min 52 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 654 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 07:51 AM #52462
Модератор

Модератор

You have come into Luna's Gym to work out, but in Luna's gym, everyone pays her protection money. Bad things happen to people who don't pay their protection money. She senses your weakness and decides to bully you.. she makes you get on your knees and kiss her dirty sweaty shoes, and then makes you lick her sweaty feet.. She turns around and takes off her shorts so you can show your bully proper respect by licking her asshole. Then she makes you jerk off her... she counts down from 10 as you amuse her. HOT CLIP..YOU WILL LOVE THE WAY SHE BOUNCES HER ASS IN YOUR FACE.. LUNA IS THE BEST!!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 10 min 52 s
Size: 631 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 07:53 AM #52463
Модератор

Модератор

I can't resist stopping by your job on your lunch break to tease you with my feet and make you jack off to them!
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 5 min 27 s
Size: 404 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 07:54 AM #52464
Модератор

Модератор

You can't get enough of my long sculpted legs in nylons and high heels. My designer heels accentuate my legs so perfectly. You can't help but feel weakened by the sight of me in front of you. All you have to do is quiet your mind, listen to my soft sensual voice and I will guide you the rest of the way.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 11 min 4 s
Size: 958 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 07:54 AM #52465
Модератор

Модератор

I know that over the last few years My bi -humiliation clips have really fucked up your feeble little male psyche. You thought you were completely straight but now you 're not so sure...and this is precisely where I want you. You 're not an alpha male , you are nothing but a beta faggot BITCH. And today I 'm going to take a little bit of time out of My day to remind you of this fact. Remind you why you don 't deserve a beautiful woman like Me and humiliate you for all of your perverted gay fantasies. This is a custom clip and the name Andrew is used throughout. It will still be enjoyed by many.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 6 min 12 s
Size: 145 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 07:55 AM #52466
Модератор

Модератор

I know that over the last few years My bi-humiliation clips have really fucked up your feeble little male psyche. You thought you were completely straight but now you're not so sure...and this is precisely where I want you. You're not an alpha male, you are nothing but a beta faggot BITCH. And today I'm going to take a little bit of time out of My day to remind you of this fact. Remind you why you don't deserve a beautiful woman like Me and humiliate you for all of your perverted gay fantasies. This is a custom clip and the name Andrew is used throughout. It will still be enjoyed by many.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 6 min 12 s
Size: 145 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 07:56 AM #52467
Модератор

Модератор

She has been being very naughty.... and now, her step-son knows all about it.. and he intends to use it to his benefit. after all,his step- mom told him it was wrong to masturbate. that it was wrong to have sex outside of marriage. but here she is, sucking and fucking their pastor's hard dick during their weekly "private bible study". looks more like his step-mommy is studying cock to her step-son. now, she's going to please her step-son's cock... she's going to do all the nasty things he saw her doing with the pastor... or else he's going straight to tell thier step-dad. She reluctantly goes along with her step-son until he wants to fuck her. she begs him not to but he won't take no for an answer... she's so ashamed to find herself cumming on her step-son's cock.... he can't stop himself and empties his cum into his own step-mom....
Models: MahaloMarcy

Duration: 9 min 42 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 07:57 AM #52468
Модератор

Модератор

Last night, you hit on a woman at a bar you somehow ended up in her bed the next morning. She's sitting on top of you and you think that maybe you got lucky, but she has something else in store. She tells you that she thinks you're a disgusting pig for saying the things you said to her and now she's going to make you pay. She holds you down and breathes her rancid morning breath on you. You struggle and your eyes water, but you cant escape. She makes you breathe in her burps too and there's nothing you can do. The girl then tells you that she noticed you looking at her ass all night and now she's going to give you a better view it. She turns around in her yoga pants and farts right in your face, making you breathe all of it. She makes you breathe her breath, burps and farts over and over again. When she thinks you've had enough, she leaves you tied up in her room with her stink. You don't know when/if she'll come back.
Models: RubyRapture

Duration: 11 min 10 s
Size: 649 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 07:58 AM #52469
Модератор

Модератор

Watch as I control my heel-boi's very existence with my new super high ombre platform stiletto heels. Don't they look gorgeous with a soft silky pair of nude and black FF duo-tone seamed stockings? They might even feel better than they look. I know this slut would love to find out, but I'm not about to let its tongue near them... at least not until I've teased it to my sadistic satisfaction. Nope, this time it just gets to remain trapped under my heel floor with its head encased in a tight gas mask, every breath controlled by me and my cock poking through for easy access to what is rightfully mine. I guess the sole of my new heels feel good stroking my cock. It made such a mess on my floor. A mess it'll be tongue sponging up later, of course.
Models: Mistress Nikita

Duration: 8 min 57 s
Resolution: 576 x 1 024
Size: 90.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 08:00 AM #52470
Модератор

Модератор

Just take one look at my hot body in my new lingerie. It's no surprise your cock grows a little bigger the more you stare at my perfection. I love keeping you guessing and edging to all my curves. Will I let you cum? Or will I ruin it? Will I make you eat it in some fun way? Or will I just let you have that amazing orgasm you built up to.. Hmmn. There is only one way to find out.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 14 min 27 s
Size: 813 MiB
Download From AnzFile