Old 07-14-2019, 10:09 PM #53361
Модератор

Модератор

Reuploaded By popular request. Once again unlock for the sheer purpose of torment, H stands ready to be bound and abused. I handcuff his wrists, then use steel leg cuffs to bind him to the wall-attached furniture. He's not going anywhere. For the next 13 minutes he endures relentless tease and denial...made to feel my bare ass grinding on his cock, unable to move, my breasts pushed against his chest, unable to reach out and touch them, completely powerless when I spit in and slap his face. But the near nonstop tight grip handjob may be the most tormenting of all. Brought to the edge multiple times only to be let go, H eventually needs to cum...and of course I'm going to abandon that too. Bound & ruined...I leave him staring emptily at his cum spewed across the floor from an orgasm he barely even felt, knowing I'm going to make him clean it up with his tongue.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 13 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 428 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-14-2019, 10:11 PM #53362
Модератор

Модератор

What would you give to see my big, perfect, natural tits? Is there anything you wouldn't do, little submissive? But, what makes you think you deserve to see them? You don't, and I won't show them to you. You can almost see them -- they're so big and soft, they're practically falling out of my hands. You're begging to see them, but you know you're not allowed.Is this tease making your cock ache? Get used to it. You wouldn't be able to handle seeing my tits, my little submissive.
Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 15 min 7 s
Size: 796 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-14-2019, 10:11 PM #53363
Модератор

Модератор

Pose before him in the new Apron. But he has only one in mind. Clear slide with my cunt on his Dick. And then he fucks me right through deep he squirts his hot seed into my pussy.
Models: Hot_Milf

Duration: 8 min 33 s
Size: 476 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-14-2019, 10:12 PM #53364
Модератор

Модератор

The best week of the year has arrived. You're going to please me in anyway I tell you to. Even if that means fucking your bank dry. Every day will be a new way to please me to make it the best birthday you can for me. You wanna stroke it for my huge birthday tits? You'll commit to whatever money fucking way I tell you to because, my pleasure is more important than your beta cock. And there won't really be an option when my huge fake Double d tits tell you to. Use my markup codes! 50% MARKUP- ZOEYSPET 100% MARKUP- GOODBITCHBOY 500% MARKUP- ALLFORZOEY 1000% MARKUP- ZOEYSFAVORITE
Models: mistresszoey

Duration: 7 min 14 s
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-14-2019, 10:13 PM #53365
Модератор

Модератор

You just can't get enough of My perfect, natural 32C tits! They are all you can think about, dream about! You need them!! You need to worship them!! Here is your chance to even jerk to them!!
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 7 min 55 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 578 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-14-2019, 10:17 PM #53366
Модератор

Модератор

My face and tits are so perfect, you just want to jerk your dick and give me everything I demand. Take a big deep breath and grab your cock. Holding your breath, jerking, holding....dont let go. Come on, its hot holding in your life source for Me. It makes your cock harder than ever...dont let go. this was a custom clip.
Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 18 min 11 s
Size: 1.00 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-14-2019, 10:23 PM #53367
Модератор

Модератор

Default Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 9 min 35 s
Size: 213 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-14-2019, 10:24 PM #53368
Модератор

Модератор

A Fan loved the original Blackmailed by my husbands partner that he requested we film another one.  My husband’s business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I don’t know that he has put a **** in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the **** starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasn’t enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husband’s penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores Includes: BLOWJOB - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - CUMSHOT - COCK WORSHIP - MENTAL DOMINATION - BLACKMAIL FANTASY - FUCKING - MINDFUCK - MILF   
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 24 min 11 s
Size: 599 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-14-2019, 10:25 PM #53369
Модератор

Модератор

I have a fun little game for us to play today! You are going to Consumer cum for me but I am not going to make you lick it off your hand or off the floor. Today you are going to shoot your hot load directly into your mouth! I show you exactly how I want you to stroke your cock for me throughout the video by demonstrating with my large dildo. I instruct you to get on your back and start stoking that cock faster and faster for me just edging yourself. I then have some cruel stop and go JOI to keep you on the edge of your seat! Once I know you are getting extremely close, I tell you I am going to countdown from 10, and when I hit zero you are going to shoot your load directly into your mouth. You then have to hold the cum in your mouth until I give you permission to swallow and savor it. This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
Models: MadisonMarz

Duration: 9 min 39 s
Size: 713 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-14-2019, 10:26 PM #53370
Модератор

Модератор

Shot in 1920/1080 HD Look at that sexy cleavage, loser. You've always been a sucker for my tits. I know how hot they make you, especially when I'm being super bratty and teasing you with them. Jerk your mind away to these perky natural tits. You'll always be a weak bitch for them. Prove you are a loser and pay the 50% mark-up with the code "LoserPays50" Prove I make you weak by using the 200% mark-up with the code "youareabitch" Or really please me and use the 500% mark-up with the code "fuckover"
Models: Lara Kane

Duration: 7 min 56 s
Size: 353 MiB
Download From AnzFile