Old 07-15-2019, 02:40 AM #53481
Модератор

Модератор

To my cuckold: "I think you'd make a great Step-Pa but I don't want to have sex with you & I don't think you should pass on your inadequate genes...so I'm going to fuck an alpha male & get pregnant by him. You can watch while I get bred." Nice CREAMPIE at the end!
Models: Mistress T

Duration: 14 min 22 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 416 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 02:41 AM #53482
Модератор

Модератор

That was the maximum penalty for my girlfriend. She constantly makes around with my friend and thinks I notice that not, but it was severely punished today. From fun her boyfriend and I tied to the chair and she did not know what was happening. And then I fucked in front of her eyes YOUR Lover. Geil with what pleasure he durchfickt me and it worried me. Then he squirts his hot cum in her mouth and all this before YOUR eyes.
Models: DirtyTina

Duration: 7 min 59 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 429 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 02:42 AM #53483
Модератор

Модератор

Part 1: You used to be Taylor's boyfriend. You whined about her wanting to fuck other guys but you couldn't please her. You said that you needed a break so she told you she would dispose of you because there really is no reason for her to be with you.. You decided to break up but she doesn't care. Now you live in the same house still and you have to watch her get ready to go out with other men. How can she resist teasing you
Models: Taylor Marie

Duration: 11 min 47 s
Size: 883 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 02:42 AM #53484
Модератор

Модератор

Part 3. Go get part 1 and 2 if you don't have them yet! This is last part to the set! Find out all the naughty things your ex did now that she cut your pathetic ass from her life!
Models: Taylor Marie

Duration: 18 min 43 s
Size: 1.37 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 02:44 AM #53485
Модератор

Модератор

"Sweetheart, do you have a moment for a little talk?" The love of your wife, your faithful wife wants a word. You couldn't believe your luck when you proposed and she said yes. Now you're happily married to a woman waaaaay out of your league. Your life together is perfect, aside from the lack of intimacy. You've tried to make moves on her but she keeps making excuses. Tired of being knocked back, you've stopped asking and started jerking off more. Whatever, doesn't matter, she's a babe and you know you're lucky to have her. "The reason that I don't want to have sex with you any more is that it's just not satsfying. Your penis... It's so small!" She knew that before you were married, but she hoped with some guidance that you'd become a better lover but it's just not happening. She's tired of faking orgasms for you. She doesn't want to lie to you anymore. She wants to have an active sex life, just not with you. There's no reason to worry, she doesn't want a divorce, she just wants to fuck other men! Do you know what a cuckold is? That's what I want. I want you to be my cuckold. "Instead of being my husband, my equal, you'll be my servant!"
Models: Vindictive Vixxen Humiliates You

Duration: 9 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 130 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 02:45 AM #53486
Модератор

Модератор

In a similar vein to my much-loved'Try To Cum Game' clip, I present to you another CBT Edging Challenge JOI. I have two cards; one blue, one green, and you'll be receiving multiple countdowns from me in this fishnet bodysuit, nipple pasties, and sexy heels. However, only one of these countdowns is a cum countdown; the rest, are ball punches. Will your dick be **** and your balls bruised, unable to explode when I give the green light? Or do you get hornier during ball abuse, your cock throbbing jerking off to my encouragement and trying to make it through the pain? Cum if you can, boys!
Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 50 s
Size: 416 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 02:46 AM #53487
Модератор

Модератор

Look at my body in my sexy red lingerie, which bares my breasts and ass so teasingly. Look at my smiling, pretty face. My shiny black high heels. You don't have limits when I'm in charge. I'm the cum puppeteer, and you're my ever jerking puppet. You will cum on command. This is a fast paced cum training session. There's no chance to catch your breath or give your balls a rest; your only purpose is to make that cock spurt. You won't believe how many orgasms I milk out of your cock in less than a half hour. I won't stop until your balls are milked dry and your cock is rubbed raw. I want ALL your cum today. And even then, even when you think you're totally drained, I'll won't be finished with you. We're going to push past your orgasmic limits and set a new cum record today.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 24 min 23 s
Size: 718 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 02:50 AM #53488
Модератор

Модератор

I hope you're hungry because we're going to prepare you a snack. Nutritious and full of protein. You'll have to do most of the work, I'll provide you with a recipe and inspiration though. Make sure you have two pieces of toast ready, then look into my deep cleavage as I tease you with my big natural tits, and jerk your cock as I tell you to. Big or small, it doesn't matter. Jerk to my beautiful titties and let my cum countdown help you prepare a yummy snack.
Good boys will use the code YesMissAlisandra at the checkout to pay double.
Losers and virgins should use DoubleForLosers or VirginsPayDouble. LoveBigTits = 50% iLoveAss = 50%LosersPayExtra = 50% HumanATM4U = 200% WalkingWallet5= 500% RuinMe5 or All4MissA = 1000%
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 7 min 12 s
Size: 325 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 02:50 AM #53489
Модератор

Модератор

Illianna loves sucking cock, loves making him explode inside her mouth... She blows him until he cums all over her tongue
Models: Illianna

Duration: 12 min 32 s
Resolution: 720 x 960
Size: 407 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 02:51 AM #53490
Модератор

Модератор

In Part 4 of this very juicy 4 part custom video order,,, we are both now dripping in each others saliva and snot, and masturbating ourselves with ecstasy. The juices are fully flowing now after over an hour of sneezing, snot rockets spit play and deep tongue kissing! Both jars are almost completely filled with frothy sweet saliva and snot and my face is COVERED in fluids... While i work on finishing up these jars, we continue to taste each others mouths as i keep your cock stiff with desire by playing with the collected fluids. So many delicious smells and flavors for us to indulge in with our faces covered in a mix of spit and snot. By the end of this video i have 2 jars of juices to give to you and one very wet pussy! I cannot wait to wake up with you in the morning and suck each others spit and snot again...breakfast in bed!
Models: Custom Fantasies With Daphney Rose

Duration: 21 min 20 s
Size: 773 MiB
Download From AnzFile