Old 07-15-2019, 07:18 AM #53561
Модератор

Модератор

In front of me is the most pathetic, pitiful slave in my stable. He's so desperately obedient, his life is worth so little without me, that this relationship isn't even sexual anymore. I've drilled submission into him so deeply, that even if I permanently damaged his cock, even if I wrecked his balls so hard he couldn't cum, I know he'd still stick around. So he's perfect for my experiment today I have more and more clients interested in ballbusting, and I need to see how much a man can take. I kick, knee, punch and slap him in the balls. Fast, hard kicks. Toe kicks and deep kicks in multiple positions, lots of verbal humiliation to keep him motivated. Pretty much every ounce of suffering I can think of putting his poor, swollen testicles through. To begin with, he's loving it, offering himself up for sacrifice to my perfect latex bodysuit, stockings and PVC boots. I pull his hair and slap his face, dragging him back up for more as he tries to take a second to rest. There is no time for a break in Miss Lix's dungeon. I've given him a safe word Mercy only to be used when he REALLY can't take any more. I should be an ethical domme and listen as he Yelps it out the first time, but sadly for his poor nuts; there's No Mercy when it comes to Miss Lix's ball abuse fetish... **My FIRST time ballbusting on camera, although not in person** Featuring Jay Wimp of Ballbusting Beauties
Models: London Lix

Duration: 9 min 25 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 278 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 07:21 AM #53562
Модератор

Модератор

I know what you like, boy. You can't hide you're dirty little fantasies from me. I'm way too far into that perverted little head of yours to not notice. You've been dreaming of my sexy little mouth dropping some creamy, delicious spit right into your. You want to drink up my drool! And you're in lucky; I'm feeling generous, so tilt that head back and open wide...
Models: Noel Knight

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 97.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 07:24 AM #53563
Модератор

Модератор

You've longed to fuck my nostrils and I know how much my nose turns you on. You rub your cock all over the bridge of my nose and gaping nostrils, throbbing harder as you do. I beg you to fuck my nose and you slap your cock all over me, spitting into my nostrils and getting them very wet. My nostrils open and close as your cock pushes over them, left and right. You slide your cock into my mouth and begin to fuck my throat too and I do not resist, instead I moan and plead... getting extremely turned on. You switch between fucking my throat and sliding your cock all over my nose and soon I am begging you to fill my nostrils up with your hot load of spunk! You cum right into my nostrils and then squeeze them, watching your thick cum pour out of them again.
Models: Elouise Please

Duration: 10 min 20 s
Size: 906 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 07:27 AM #53564
Модератор

Модератор

Custom (no name): "I'm getting a massage & it's a regular one, not a sensual massage. My regular girl is suddenly not available so you will be doing it. As I get undressed & get on the table you compliment my body & stare a bit too long, then you drape me with a towel. You start the massage & you keep leaning over my face, shoving your breasts in my face. After a bit, you notice I'm hard & you whip off the towel. You grab my cock & I protest but you shoosh me & start giving me a handjob. You say you've not been fucked by a nice, big cock in a while & you're going to use mine. If I protest or make any noise, you're going to make trouble for me. Your boss will come in & I'll be arrested. I try to be quiet but you keep doing things to drive me crazy, trying to get me to make noise. You ride me until you cum, but then you feel that I'm going to cum so you jump off me & give me a very minimalist handjob to finish so that I have a ruined orgasm. You leave the room without even looking at me."
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 13 min 56 s
Size: 592 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 07:29 AM #53565
Модератор

Модератор

Nothing better than a haul with a little bit of sheer/nude panties and camel toe . Go on I know you want to fap hehe. Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 5 min 5 s
Size: 736 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 07:35 AM #53566
Модератор

Модератор

Oh this is the juiciest choice! I love getting loser cocks all nice and red before, each stroke deserves proper punishment with it and i've got a special Torment for a good painslut like you! My powerful pussy can take a good smacking and I can't help but love seeing you wrigle and try any way out of a slap or five on your cock, you want to stroke don't you? That's the only way you can stroke to me, by getting a bit more than what you can handle.
Models: Tsarina Baltic

Duration: 16 min 9 s
Size: 1.30 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 07:37 AM #53567
Модератор

Модератор

What's one thing that jerkaholics like you don't deserve? Orgasms. Not straight away, at least. You need to prove to me that you can follow instructions first. So I've created this clip, with a weeks worth of edging for you. Each day, touch yourself to the assigned clip, but DON'T cum until I give you permission. Can you handle the challenge?
Jerkaholics use my Markup Codes:
50% Markup LOVEKITTY
100% Markup ADOREKITTY
1000% Markup WORSHIPKITTY
Models: Goddess Blonde Kitty

Duration: 26 min 24 s
Size: 1.87 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 07:41 AM #53568
Модератор

Модератор

I've devised a special way for you to yank your cock today, quite frankly you should be licking my feet in gratitude that I even lay one finger your way,mutt. Now, this special itch will be only satisfied by me, each time you will have to hold your breath, 7 seconds,there'll be a timer for each,no more no less, it will become more frequent, more erratic, you may stroke as I let you, when I tell you to stop you stop,no more no less. Amuse me you desperate jerk junkie, your brain will evaporate quick, brainless stroke to my curvy body, no more thinking no more choices for you, I'll revoke all of your priviledge to the very last one, overpowering you with my sexual magic, pulling you deep into a mindless state, dumb & jerking, dumb & fucked.
Models: Tsarina Baltic

Duration: 9 min 4 s
Size: 947 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 07:44 AM #53569
Модератор

Модератор

For this clip you will need the following items to play: P0pp.erz, drinks, shot glass, dildo, rubber bands/or/rope), real butter.
The video is shot with hazy/dreamy look.
Are you are to get fucked up for your Princess? You enjoy performing humiliating tasks for me and entertain me while i laugh at you. Here's how we play: you take a shot, then you sniff p0pp.erzz and then i will give you humiliating tasks. By the time we are done, you will be completely intoxicate.ed and fucked up. I know you crave to be a little fag boy, suck dicks, fuck your ass so get ready to do that. You will be my puppet, i will control you throughout the whole video, making sure you get to the lowest possible level.
Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 18 min 12 s
Size: 691 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 07:47 AM #53570
Модератор

Модератор

Attentive pain is such a wonderful compliment for the sub who serves well. Pain, humiliation, and perhaps a chance to blow your load with my permission. My approval is all you need and when Miss Rabbit decides it's time to earn it, you fall to your knees and suffer dutifully. You'll love watching Me tease you in this beautiful beta-bought lingerie, especially when you're smearing toothpaste or icy hot on your drippy dick for Me. Don't worry, that's not all. How could I ever praise good boys with such a light dose of torment? You'll be spanking yourself with a wooden spatula/spoon/small flat paddle, too! Are you squirming with uncomfortable delight? Good. You need this. You'll also need rubber bands because my benevolence does not end at the pasting and the slapping of your pathetic body. Your balls deserve a nice, tight, approving hug too. It's going to hurt, boy, but the pain I deliver to you is a compliment!
Models: Red Rabbit

Duration: 20 min 58 s
Size: 1.51 GiB
Download From AnzFile