Old 10-31-2019, 12:28 AM #98451
Модератор

Модератор

Oh how I love this time of year. All the festivities, the joy, the SNOW! And I want you to make it snow in here today. You know... I want you to make it SNOW! Okay, so I want you to cum all over your own face. Like it's snowing. Spunk just splattering all over your face, a little self snow facial if you will. I encourage you and tease you with My perfect face and body, telling you how baaaad I want you to cum on your own face!
Models: Dommelia

Duration: 15 min 40 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 572 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 12:29 AM #98452
Модератор

Модератор

My sexy little feet are so sweaty inside of my high heels. It's time to take them off. I'm nice so I'll let you watch. You love my sweaty little soles and you love cumming for them.
Models: NatalieDarling

Duration: 5 min 18 s
Size: 680 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 12:31 AM #98453
Модератор

Модератор

I've decided that my slave girl's saliva, will make the perfect lubricant to coat my cock in before it dives into the holes of others. First however, I need to train her naive mouth how to properly service my cock in the manner I desire, stripping her of her pure & innocent nature. I can think of no better individual to help in this endeavor than the Goddess & my personal friend, Sasha Fox. Together, we drive our cocks in and out of my slave's mouth; using her face as our own personal glory hole. Watch as my slave gags, spits, and begins to shed tears as we test & challenge the depths of her throat.
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 10 min 41 s
Size: 396 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 12:32 AM #98454
Модератор

Модератор

Medical students Gabi and Ziggy are performing their final exam at nursing school. Unfortunately, there are no practice patients left and they're going to have to complete their final exam on each other
Models: anatomik

Duration: 43 min 55 s
Size: 3.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 12:32 AM #98455
Модератор

Модератор

I'm your best friends older sist3r and I know just how big of a Squeeze you have on me. Now that we are alone I really want to hear you say how much you like my big bubble butt. It is so obvious. Anytime you are around you can't stop looking at my big butt. You are going to strip down and stroke your dick so fast that I hear your hand slapping against your body. My little strip tease will have you ready to cum when I say.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 9 min 15 s
Size: 684 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 12:33 AM #98456
Модератор

Модератор

THIS IS A CUSTOM VIDEO - THE STORYLINE WAS DIRECTED BY THE PURCHASER - NO NAMES WERE USED THROUGHOUT

THE STORY:

I'm the new Secretary intern, some guy from the Laboratory asks if I can help him pick something up from his home for the work. Since I'm new and want to keep the job I want to see the special project he's been working on. I found out that it's a substance that that makes every woman who sees his dick, irresistibly attract to him. That's enough for me, he creeps me out and I start to leave. Then he whips his cock out... The moment I see it, I can't resist it, the substance worked. I ask if I can touch his fantastic cock. He allows me to touch it, with no hesitation I do so but I want more so I ask if I can lick it then I start to lick it. Then I want to put it in my mouth. He tells me that I have to strip naked, remove all my clothes. With no hesitation I do obediently. Then I start giving a blow job. Suddenly he errupts in my mouth and face with a unrealistically huge load. I'm assuming that must be a side effect, I play with the cum. Then I start again with the blowjob, which turns into a gaging deep-throat. Not long after that he shots another even bigger load. It seems it gets more every time. Every time the cum seems to increase the effect the cock has on me increases even more, I'm so turned on by him. I rub the cum over my face and body, licking the cum from my fingers. I beg him to fuck my pussy. He keeps making me beg then caves in and fucks my pussy on my back with my legs spread. After some fucking and orgasms he fills me up with an unnatural huge load, he cums so much in my pussy and then even when he pulls out he doesn't stop cumming so I get a huge load on my stomach and tits. I am now even hornier, I masturbate my cum filled pussy with my fingers making very sloppy sounds. Whilst I masturbate I beg him for more I need so much much more as I'll do every thing he says. I present him my ass and beg him to fill that hole too. After some begging he starts fucking my ass. Then he comes again in my ass, so much cum! It's incredible.. his invention worked.. it made me cock hungry, cum hungry and just a general slut. Check it out and see what I get up to with the Sex Mad Scientist.

This Video Contains: Creampies. Blow Jobs, Facials, Anal, Role-play, POV Sex
Models: KimberleyJx

Duration: 21 min 58 s
Size: 3.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 12:34 AM #98457
Модератор

Модератор

I just took over your company. I marched into the board room and made the CEO get on all fours and kiss My heels. But I didn't stop there. I got on the table and made the ENTIRE board of directors crumble to My feet. My power is too much for these so called "powerful men." But am I going to stop there? No! I'm taking over the whole company and making you losers line up, with paychecks in mouths, ready to drop EVERYTHING at My feet. Be a good boy and use mark up codes: IOWEU25 adds 25% IOWEU50 adds 50% IOWEU100 adds 100%IOWEU200 adds 200%IOWEU500 adds 500%WORSHIPGBR adds 1000%
Models: Goddess_Rainn

Duration: 8 min 48 s
Size: 516 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 12:34 AM #98458
Модератор

Модератор

These feet are perfect and well lets face it you know you cant resist them now can you? My toes are going to make you pop a boner so fast you wont even know what to do... Did I mention I suck my own toes in this clip?
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 9 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 169 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 12:35 AM #98459
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Resolution: 960 x 1 920
Size: 547 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 12:35 AM #98460
Модератор

Модератор

Non-nude JOI on your bare legs in 3 pairs of high heel pumps. You wear your short leather skirt and white blouse like from "Custom Foot Clip HD" and the camera angle is set up like in the clip "Louboutin Goddess HD" where you are in a chair with the table in front of you so you can put your legs up. You have 3 pairs of heels on the desk - the black louboutin pumps from "Custom Foot Clip HD", the nude pumps from "Teacher Foot Custom HD", the yellow louboutin pumps from "Louboutin Goddess HD". You sit down and tell me that you know I have a fetish for your bare legs in high heel pumps because you see me starting at your legs every time you wear heels. Say that today you're going to Coerce me to masturbate to your legs in 3 different pairs of your heels but if I cum without your permission you will report me. Say that I am only allowed to cum if you give me a countdown and reach 0. You start by putting on the black loubs and propping your legs up on the table tell me to get rock hard and start masturbating. Tease me with your legs and shoes in many different positions and keep telling me to masturbate but don't allow me to cum. Give me lots of hand motions and rub your legs and shoes. Say how hard your shoes get me. Give a fake countdown and change into the next pair of shoes and do the same thing over again. Change through all pairs, giving a fake countdown each time. At the end say you will let me cum and decide I will cum to the black loubs. Put them on and give real coundown
Models: Danielle Maye

Duration: 16 min 50 s
Size: 1.16 GiB
Download From AnzFile