Old 06-12-2019, 06:31 PM #38741
Модератор

Модератор

1080p Video Quality I just woke up from a wonderful night with Daddy and I wanted to tell you all about! He came into my bedroom while I was getting undressed for bedtime, and he noticed the pretty panties I was wearing. he says they make me look like a big girl Daddy bought me a pretty dildo and gave it to me, but I was too dry to play with it! So he rubbed my pussy for Me until I was wet enough to take it! Once I got it in, he helped fuck me with it and I moaned out "DADDY OH DADDY!!!"
Models: LucySkye

Duration: 6 min 44 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 469 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 06:35 PM #38742
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress is wearing her sexy white lingerie set with matching stockings and heels. See how weak I make you feel as I tease you with my perfect body with curves all in the right places. You want to jerk off like a good boy, it's impossible to resist your hot goddess when I make you so weak, begging to jerk for me how pathetic. You will do anything to see these perfect huge tits won't you? Begging, pleading with your goddess to see them. Well if you want to see them then you will have to do something for me other than just be my jerk puppet. You have to Consumer own cum for your Queen's enjoyment. You love your mistress and will do anything to please her and worship those perfect round tits and all of my hot body. I make you beg just to see my tits and you beg more and more to cum for your goddess. You can't hold it much longer, you want to cum and eat it all for me. I slowly count you down from 10 and when I get to zero you have permission to cum. That countdown seems like it goes on forever with me counting slowly on purpose just to make you edge more and tease you with my perfect tits. Then finally I say zero and you cum so much and I you eat all of your own mess for your goddess. Swallow every drop of that cum like a good boy, perfection comes at a price.
Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 11 min 1 s
Size: 957 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 06:38 PM #38743
Модератор

Модератор

This audio/visual brainwashing experience is the product of careful research and implementation of some of the best brainwashing techniques used today. It has been perfectly produced to achieve maximum brainwashing and mind confusion, and will have mind altering results. You'll be so turned on and so horny that your mind will find itself giving in, effortlessly. You confused cock loving straight faggots are going to love this! Confused? Of course you are. You're a little confused faggot who thinks he's straight. But you're confused because you want to suck cock, but you also think the brats are so fucking sexy! If this is you, then this brainwashing file was made just for you. Turn out the lights, put it on full screen, put your headphones on, watch and listen. Before you will flash hundreds of pictures of the gorgeous brats you worship so much, intertwined with subliminal pictures of huge cocks. Your head won't know what to focus on. But that's ok, don't try to focus, don't try to think, just let it wash over you. Hot girls and big cocks will fill you brain, both eliciting pleasure sensations in your brain, confusing it, permanently, so you won't know what turns you on more. But who are we kidding, we both know you'll be looking at the cocks more. The girls will just make it easier, the will make you feel more relaxed, forever associating hot girls with your love of big cocks. But the visuals only touch one part of your brain. We want to thoroughly confuse you mind. So as you watch, you will hear some of the sexiest female voices, egging you on to be a faggot. This file has layers upon layers of voices, going in and out of each ear, meant to completely confuse your mind, and program your confused brain and make you even more confused. Or perhaps, it will bring clarity that you really do prefer cock. There are giggles and whispers coming at you from all angles. You will be floating in a blissful state of mind rinsing that you so desperately need. Play this on repeat and watch it for hours, lol. You're so fucked, so weak and vulnerable to suggestion. Don't say you weren't warned. The effects of this video are very real.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 9 min 35 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 253 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 06:39 PM #38744
Модератор

Модератор

Jerk Off Instructions with my perfect, gorgeous soles. I teach you how and where to cum and how fast or slow to go. This is the first time you are seeing me in these gorgeous, diamond fishnets. I know how badly you want to cum all over my perfect, pink toes.
Models: NicholeAbrams

Duration: 5 min 42 s
Size: 827 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 06:39 PM #38745
Модератор

Модератор

Junior and Mommy are getting ready to go on a long road trip and Mommy Stella wants to make sure that he takes care of everything before they leave. That includes making sure that her son has blown his morning load! She sits down next to him to make sure that he comes before they leave. At first he is embarrassed to jerk off in front of Mommy, but soon realizes that her encouragement makes it even hotter. Mommy helps by smothering his face in her breasts and letting him touch her legs and feet. Junior smells Mommy's panties and listens to her instructions while he jerks off for her. He is kicked into manual overdrive and blows his load for Mommy! They're in such a hurry that she makes him lick it up before they hit the road!
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 7 min 33 s
Size: 553 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 06:41 PM #38746
Модератор

Модератор

You want to stroke to our tits? We know you want to. Two sets of big round tits to stroke to. C'mon you know you want to do. You're getting hard already aren't you? Take that dick out for us. Start stroking it while you watch us play with our tits for you. We want you to stroke to our perfect our tits. Go nice and slow, edge for us. Watch our nice big tits as we bounce and squeeze them for you. Make sure you have a nice big load ready for our tits. It feels good, doesn't it? Stroke it faster, think about sliding your cock right between our big tits. Now hands off. You can't cum yet. We know your dick is throbbing and you want to touch it for us so bad. Start stroking that hard cock for our tits. Stroke it fast like our tits our bouncing. When we countdown to one you can cum for us. At the count of one you're going to blow that load for our tits.
Models: Goddess Bella

Duration: 10 min 45 s
Size: 405 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 06:43 PM #38747
Модератор

Модератор

Default Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 4 min 55 s
Size: 431 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 06:51 PM #38748
Модератор

Модератор

Default Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 4 min 59 s
Size: 195 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 06:52 PM #38749
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 15 min 33 s
Size: 273 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 06:53 PM #38750
Модератор

Модератор

I know one of your kinkiest fantasies is fucking your ass. It's like the forbidden fruit... you want to do it so bad but you know you shouldn't. You might be a little scared to do it... it's ok to feel nervous but don't worry, I'm here to help you. I am going to use your po.ppers to get you ready for an incredible ass fucking that will end in a powerful orgasm for you. For this video you will need your po.ppers and a dildo. We are going to start by getting you so fucking high on your po.ppers, then we will work on your throbbing cock. After I feel ready, I will ease you into fucking your ass with your dildo. First we are going to warm up your brown eye with just your finger but by the end of this video you will be plowing your ass with one hand and beating your dick with the other until you blow your load for me.... you are guaranteed an amazing orgasm with this video!
Models: Fetish Princess Kristi

Duration: 15 min 7 s
Size: 1 001 MiB
Download From AnzFile