Old 06-14-2019, 07:43 PM #39651
Модератор

Модератор

A hot blonde is back once again to finish the job that she has not been able to finish in two attempts. Though this feeble guy does have a heart condition and is not supposed to have orgasms, he is still around after two coerced male orgasms given by her. This time, she does not intend on failing. As he has told his friends it is her trying to get him, she is not supposed to be there. But, she slips in and w en the feeble guy sees her he can't believe it. He tries to call out for help, but she again does some hand over mouth action and keeps him quiet. She tells him that he has been lucky the pat two times, but this time she will ride him to his ultimate end. She immediately gets up on him and riding him even though he struggles with what little might he has. He tries to push her off, but she simply takes his arms and pins them under her knees holding them there as she fucks him to get another coerced male orgasm. He repeats familiar things like this will end him. She does not care. This is what she wants. She gets then exactly what she wants as his coerced male orgasm is so strong he flails as he cums then immediately falls limp. This excited her once again and she gets off with an orgasm of her won then gets off him to finally and checks to see if he is still able to rouse. It looks as though this time she has finally done it. She is so excited and hopeful that this time he will be done for good. She covers him up quickly to conceal what she just did and then sneaks out of the room, confident that this coerced male orgasm was the magical one that finally did the trick. Included in this clip: Coerced Male Orgasm, Riding, Hand Over Mouth, Pinning, Struggle, Femdom, Fantasy, Blondes, Blonde Riding, Fucking to End Him
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 10 min 19 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 365 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-14-2019, 07:44 PM #39652
Модератор

Модератор

These are legs you will never ever forget loser. When you're too old to even jerk off anymore, you'll look back upon being able to serve and worship my perfect legs and smile fondly. Most of your pathetic memories will long gone, but not my gorgeous legs!! Strutting my perfect stems and weakening you every single day, I've worked my way so deep into your loser brain that I will always remain. My long sexy legs are the best part of your loser life, so thank me bitch. You will never forget me or my perfect legs!
Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 6 min 36 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 229 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-14-2019, 07:45 PM #39653
Модератор

Модератор

It's not just the sound, though you're obsessed with the sound of My laugh. No, it's the whole look, My eyes widening in disbelief, lips parting in a haughty smirk, brows slanted upward in incredulity. God, I'm exquisite when I laugh at you. You can't get enough of it. You live for those moments when you humiliate yourself so totally and unexpectedly that I just lose it, giggling without abandon, a hand over My face, pointing and laughing at you sometimes for minutes at a time. You'd do anything for that effect, for that rush you get when you amuse Me; you want Me to film it so you can watch it over and over. You crave My laughter, and we both know the cravings are only going to get worse. I can't wait to see what you sink to next LOL. GIVE ME WHAT WE BOTH DESERVE .Use MY MARK UP CODES!!! Copy and paste the mark up code of choice at CHECKOUT .. What do you fancy? See the wonderful deals below .. 25% - RipME 50% - PunishME 75% screwME 100% abuseME 1000% - financiallyruinME
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 6 min 5 s
Size: 530 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-14-2019, 07:51 PM #39654
Модератор

Модератор

what cute girls chase is, all natural long dark hair near perfect body and she is so hot in her miniskirt, stripper heels and stockings. This is her first video but you wouldn't know it. Shes a dancer in a club in Dayton Ohio and one of the other dancers I shot brought her to me. Theres a bonus ending too...her stripper girlfriend licks all the cum off her face....and we are talking LOTS of cum. The is one hot video!
Models: Bukkake Amateurs

Duration: 29 min 15 s
Size: 681 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-14-2019, 07:52 PM #39655
Модератор

Модератор

Princess Kira Star I know how much you love my hot body and my beautiful face. You want so badly to be with a beautiful girl. But you can't, so all you can do is wish and jerk your loser cock. So since you're not a real man and you can't be with a real woman, I'm going to teach you something you can do for me. You can suck cock for money. But to ease you in to sucking cock, I'm going to make it easier for you to transition into being a cock sucker by having you start with shemales. And you're going to love shemales because they have combine your two favorite things, a beautiful woman with a big cock, LOL! So loser get down on your knees loser and look up at her with her big cock in your face. Now don't touch her, she only wants you to suck her cock. No hands. Even she thinks you're a loser, lol! But I know you've been craving this, fantasizing about sucking off a beautiful shemale. Now slowly start to suck her off. Do you see how much bigger her cock is than yours? Doesn't that make you feel even more pathetic? Sucking off a hot shemale with a bigger cock than yours! LOL! Feel her hot cock go down your throat, loser. Suck her off. Relax and enjoy it, don't be ashamed, just get into it and become the shemale cock sucker you have longed to be. Feel her cock in your mouth, feel the shame and humiliation, and feel that make your cock even harder. Now look up at her with her cock in your mouth and thank her with your eyes. Now gag on her big cock. Show her how much you love it. I know you love it. You might even be able to find other men who will pay to watch you gag on it, lol! Now get ready to take her cum. She's going to jerk it while you suck on the head. Beg her for her big load in your mouth and on your face. Suck and slurp on it loser, draw that cum out. The better you suck, the more cum you will swallow. And if she's satisfied, she'll be a returning customer. And I want you to have them lined up all day, waiting to be sucked by you, the expert shemale cocksucker. Swallow her load loser. Lick up every drop. Now thank her loser and thank me for doing this to you. Then get ready for the next one!
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 10 min 12 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 69.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-14-2019, 07:59 PM #39656
Модератор

Модератор

I've done it again. Once I start I just can't stop...sucking your cock or doing naughty things outside? Both of course. Back in my three seasons room I am showing off for you in my flirty skirt, tight low cut top, push up bra, and small white thong. I beg and plead to suck your dick because it has been all I can think about. I really need it. So I do as you say! Taking off my top, standing on the footstool so that anyone can see me, and counting down at the end for your cum. Won't you let me take it in my little mouth? I've opened wide for you...go ahead and tug on my pigtails and pull me down onto your lap.
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 11 min 4 s
Resolution: 480 x 864
Size: 359 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-14-2019, 08:04 PM #39657
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Tiffany has her pleasure slave wrapped tight in restrictive bondage and ready for her use. She does not want to hear him, look at him or feel any touch from him except his hard cock inside her pussy. With a ball gag stuffed tightly into his mouth Mistress Tiffany rides her bound sex toy to orgasm, rubbing her clit as she thrusts his cock deep inside. As a reward for keeping still and hard while she pleasured herself, Tiffany rewards her fuck pet with a handjob. She milks all the built up cum from his cock, making him spray a huge load high into the air.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 12 min 11 s
Size: 406 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-14-2019, 08:08 PM #39658
Модератор

Модератор

I know you have a little obsession with My mouth, lips and tongue. You have been wanting to see more haven't you? Up close and personal. See My mouth where My beautiful perfect sensual voice comes from. Why don't you come closer. It feels like you are in My mouth. Tell Me you want more! Come closer again. mouth fetish, tongue fetish, lip fetish, teeth fetish. extreme close ups, dirty talk, HD cam
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 4 min 2 s
Size: 167 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-14-2019, 08:09 PM #39659
Модератор

Модератор

With Carmen Levy & Dakota Charms! After working out, Carmen and I stretch in sexy yoga pants. We show off our flexible legs and round asses as we pose and flex. It's naughty to have a camera in this public gym, and we check to make sure that we don't get caught! OTHER KEYWORDS- stretching, exercise, workouts, working out, yoga pants, workout clothes, sneaker fetish, sneakers, ass fetish, PAWG, big butts, white booty, brunettes, strong women, strong woman, @DakotaCharms This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me!
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 4 min 37 s
Size: 326 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-14-2019, 08:14 PM #39660
Модератор

Модератор

Give in to the sway and bounce and movement of my sweet bubbly ass. My wonderful booty filled up your mind, makes your body tingle. Let go of everything and give in to my perfect round butt.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 12 min 31 s
Size: 376 MiB
Download From AnzFile