Old 08-11-2019, 12:45 PM #67511
Модератор

Модератор

How many time have I told you that mommie needs alone time? I can't even shower alone, it seems! You've been watching me shower for several weeks now, then go back to your room to masturbate to mommie's shower body! This time you're not getting away so easily! We're gonna get it all out of your system and then you'll leave mommie alone. You're gonna jerk off in the bathroom with me watching you so I make sure you get every last drop out! Then it's off to nap time so mommie can finish getting ready
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 9 min 4 s
Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 672 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 12:46 PM #67512
Модератор

Модератор

You know what I want you to do for me? Start stroking your cock. If you do it good I just might show you my butthole. I tease you with my panties, maybe Ill take them off. My nipple pops out so I slowly start stripping. Are you ready to see my butthole? How bout I tell you how to lick my ass while you keep stroking. I wink my ass, rub my finger and penetrate it while telling you what to do.
Models: lilcanadiangirl

Duration: 15 min 37 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.95 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 12:46 PM #67513
Модератор

Модератор

One of the things I really enjoy about controlling men's orgasms is getting to know My cocks, and tailoring training accordingly. I've learned that you like it oily, and that you get particularly hard when I touch you lightly. Those soft touches of My hands, licks and kisses from My mouth drive you crazy and I just love the feel of that throbbing cock. For today's training, I'm going to give you a nice easy warmup, sensually pleasuring you in the ways we enjoy best.
Another thing I've learned about you is that you cum A LOT, and that you just keep cumming... so your training today comes AFTER you cum... because I think it will be fun to see how you handle it when I just keep going and going, using your own cum as lube to make it nice and oily just the way you like it (video includes 4.5 minutes of post-cum torture). Now do you understand why your arms had to be tied back?
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 13 min 54 s
Size: 1.19 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 12:48 PM #67514
Модератор

Модератор

Like to see hot chicks wash and shave? Then you'll like this
Models: Jordi Jae

Duration: 13 min 3 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 378 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 12:51 PM #67515
Модератор

Модератор

Aww, what? Were you expecting to open the video to just see a pretty girl telling you how to jerk off? Aww, not today! Wanna know why? Because I'm sick of you NOT following my instruction! I KNOW that you don't actually do as I say. As soon as you open up that video, you can't help yourself...you just start furiously masturbating and don't stop until you cum...far too prematurely! Well we're going to put an end to that right now. Today, I have a fully functional cock of my own to use for demonstration, to prove to you that you are far better off following my instructions. And you should be thanking me profusely, because this is doing you a GREAT service. You and I both know the only orgasms you have ever had or will ever have are in your own hands, and how pathetic would that be to go your entire life never having an actually GOOD, MIND-BLOWING orgasm? So, you are going to do exactly as I do, obeying my words and mimicking my movements, and if you truly build up that cum the way I tell you to, I promise, you are going to have the best fucking orgasm of your life! Oh yeah, and one more thing. I don't think you actually eat your cum when I tell you to either. You're going to do it today, and you're going to fucking love it. Wanna know why? Because you're going to be watching ME do it, and doing exactly what I do!
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 16 min 29 s
Size: 1.41 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 12:55 PM #67516
Модератор

Модератор

This video was a custom request based off of my widely popular JOI video featuring this very same sexy red topand bouncing tits! The name Lawrence is used throughout. Join me once again, as I excitedly and encouragingly tell you exactly how...to jerk your cock to me. Visit watchbrooke.com for your very own custom video!
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 12 min 29 s
Size: 874 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 12:55 PM #67517
Модератор

Модератор

​Hi there naughty boy! Having a hard time being locked up in chastity? Experiencing any chafing? LOL Good, It's time for more punishment. I'm going to taunt you and tease you with my perfect ass, your cock grows harder and it's cage feels tighter and more painful as I shove my round ass in your face, I touch it, rub it, spank it, like you wish so badly you could, and you just ache and ache! I do so love punishing a bad boy! ​
Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 8 min 27 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 726 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 12:57 PM #67518
Модератор

Модератор

Opening my mouth to show off my uvula as I play with my bra straps. Tongue out, mouth exposed, looking absolutely adorable!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 4 min 32 s
Size: 122 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 12:58 PM #67519
Модератор

Модератор

Im going to work you into our sensual journey and make your mind open. Creativity is key with me and every dirty description I say..I want you to picture it all in detail in your mind.Cling onto my words.when you close your eyes your imagining me right infront of you. My hand.my mouth..everything you could ever want. Make this one of the most sexual experiences you could ever ask for. oh, and if you come harder than you ever have before..don't forget to say thank you
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 16 min 40 s
Size: 404 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 12:58 PM #67520
Модератор

Модератор

The intensity of this clip is sure to overwhelm you, little one. My perfect face and lips right up close on your screen, whispering in your ear, caressing your mind. My graceful hands, long nails, moving back and forth, drawing your gaze wherever I want, seducing and enthralling you. Listen and watch, listen and obey. Yes. SUBMIT. Come to Princess. Let go. Give in. You're obsessed with Me. You LOVE Me. Yes. SUBMIT. Sacrifice for Me. Amuse Me. Humiliate yourself for Princess. Yes. SUBMIT. You are My pet. My plaything. My piggybank. My slave. I win and you lose. I WIN, and you LOSE. You are Mine. Say yes, Princess. Yes. SUBMIT. Use MY MARK UP CODES!!! Copy and paste the mark up code of choice at CHECKOUT .. What do you fancy? See the wonderful deals below .. 25%- RipME 50%- PunishME 75% screwME 100% abuseME 1000%- financiallyruinME
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 7 min 32 s
Size: 666 MiB
Download From AnzFile