Old 08-17-2019, 02:22 AM #68411
Модератор

Модератор

My tits walk into the room before I do. They're so widely admired, even straight women fall in love with them. They're the compelling couple that makes you want to binge for Me. Over and over. I know you're touching yourself right now. That's ok, because that's your weakness, and that's My breasts' special talent: exploiting your weaknesses. Keep jerking, because you can't resist it. I make your cock twitch, and We (My tits and I) are really good at what We do to you. As your brain goes weak and your dick gets hard, your credit card gets loose and opens up for Me. Binge for My boobs. Do it. I don't even have to ask.
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 4 min 46 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 676 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 02:22 AM #68412
Модератор

Модератор

We're here today to determine your subconcious sexual tendencies. I suspect you're not a real man at all, but a sissy in denial and after I've mesmerized you into a state of deep relaxation you'll feel the need to confess all of your secret sissy desires to me. You fantasize about wearing silky pink panties, don't you? You crave a big juicy cock and the thought of one sliding down your throat makes your little nub stand at attention. I expect that after today you'll be traveling down the path of sissification. With my guidance and the assignments I give you, you'll be a perfect little sissy slut in no time!
*This is an ongoing series and you'll be given an assignment each week!*
includes: Kendra James, Mistress Kendra, femdom, female domination, humiliation, sissy slut tasks, joi, jerk off instruction, mesmerize, coerced bi, mind fuck, sissy training, sissy assignments
order a custom video *www.KendraJamesCustoms.com*
Models: Kendra James

Duration: 14 min 15 s
Size: 1.32 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 02:25 AM #68413
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Jessa Rhodes makes her new slave spread her cheeks and bury his face deep inside her tight little asshole!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 8 min 10 s
Size: 349 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 02:25 AM #68414
Модератор

Модератор

It's fun not knowing what I've got in mind for you, for your cock. I have you stroke while I get you high off of me. Off of my perfect body, sexy devious mind, turn you into a gushing twitching jerkaholic, introduce you to Aroma more than once, make you into a stroke bitch. Remember when I said I wouldn't say much? There's no fun in knowing it all, will you edge, will you squeeze your cock for me, will you see my perfect naked tits, will you almost cum, will you have to beat your meat blue? So many questions, so much thrill, let's keep it that way, my way... Only one way to find out, live it. That's an order.
Models: Tsarina Baltic

Duration: 11 min 7 s
Size: 615 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 02:29 AM #68415
Модератор

Модератор

INCLUDES: FOOT FETISH FOOT WORSHIP BARE FEET INSTRUCTIONAL SOCKS
You love my feet so much that you'd pay top dollar for used disgusting sandals and stinky gross socks. This video is all about that, what you would do with my dirty sandals..what it would be like to worship my feet real time.......Mandy Flores
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 6 min 35 s
Size: 475 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 02:30 AM #68416
Модератор

Модератор

I know you want to completely lose your mind for me, give over full control to your divine Goddess. Let your will power slip away, as I penetrate your mind. Every sniff taking you deeper into sub space, closer to fully submitting, body, mind and soul. Let my sensual voice and mesmerising curves take you deeper into this addiction. You are mine now, fucked up and helpless.
Models: GoddessCarly

Duration: 6 min 58 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 611 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 02:34 AM #68417
Модератор

Модератор

$4.99/ 5 Minute Video
Worship my bouncy round tits, as I juggle and shake them in your face! Loser, I flip you off and you just keep staring.
Models: GoddessDestiny

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Size: 449 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 02:37 AM #68418
Модератор

Модератор

I've been wearing these sneakers all day and my socks are just SOAKED with sweat. I'm going to show off my sneakers, then take them off to air out these smelly sweaty feet. Next, I'm going to peel off my sticky socks and let you stare at my bare, sweaty soles.
Models: KittyLeclair

Duration: 10 min 13 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 147 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 02:41 AM #68419
Модератор

Модератор

Do you want to see more? How about I get naked for you. I'm going to lick my pretty little toes. I'm going to put them in my mouth just to tease you and see how much you like it. Look at my sexy red toenail polish. Watch me circle my tongu all over my toes then completly shove my big toe in my mouth and suck. Let me see how many I can fit in my mouth. Those little red toes look so good all wet and shiny from my spit. You know your'e the one that should be sucking on them and worshiping them. Open your mouth and now I want you to suck them. Kiss all my toes put them in your mouth and worship them.
Models: Lacie James

Duration: 8 min 12 s
Size: 91.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 02:42 AM #68420
Модератор

Модератор

Jacquelyn Velvets sits with her bare feet on a table in front of her. Her soles wrinkle and toes wiggle, but the big one has a band-aid. She recounts how her Step-Cousin plays barefoot practical jokes.Â*

Sneaking in late, Jacquelyn takes off her converse sneakers to avoid making noise and walks on her tip toes. She's embarrassed that her feet smell, and oblivious to the legos on the floor. As her soles step on the sharp toy, she puts her hand over her mouth to prevent yelling out in fear of waking everyone up!Â*
Hopping from one leg to the other, she steps on more legos until landing on the bed with her feet in the air. Rolling on her belly, her feet kick and wave as she Yelps into her hand. Moaning in pain, she grabs and blows cool air on her hurt feet.

Another time, Jacquelyn's **** on her back with her feet under the covers. Awakening,Â* her feet peek out and her big toes are trapped in toe cuffs. Wiggling her toes, she realizes she's stuck and can't escape! Every time she moves in the toe bondage, she Yelps in pain.

Hobbling, she steps on something sharp, but is delighted to find the keys to the cuffs. Awkwardly, she removes the toe-cuffs to massages and kiss her swollen toes.

Removing the bandaid, she tests her toes to see if they are better.
Another time, she awakens and wiggles her toes before getting out
of bed. Her feet land next to a loaded mousetrap as her toes stretch dangerously close to it.

In the kitchen she stretches to get something and her feet barely miss a second mousetrap.

Sitting at the table, her toes dance around another mousetrap until it snaps shut on her tender tootsie. Jacquelyn Yelps and jumps in Torment as she tries to release her foot only to land the other foot in the second trap.

Both toes are stuck and she hops foot to foot to alleviate the discomfort. She hobbles back to her bedroom and all that is heard is the snapping sound of last trap and a final scream!

OTHER KEYWORDS- pranks, practical jokes, smell fetish, foot smelling,, one foot hopping, sleeping fetish, bandaid fetish, jeans, nightgown, Jacqueline Velvets, blondes, blond, blond, slapstick
Models: TorveaFilms

Duration: 14 min 29 s
Size: 547 MiB
Download From AnzFile