Old 08-17-2019, 11:58 AM #68611
Модератор

Модератор

Most men are just beneath me. And that most DEFINITELY includes YOU! I mean, LOOK at me. And if a loser like you wants to actually be included in MY life in ANY way I will graciously allow it. But here are the rules- you need to do WHATEVER I say at the snap of my fingers, you will let me totally treat you like CRAPP and NEVER complain about it, and you will simply let me take as much money from you as I want. Got it? Now, if you follow those 3 simple rules, I will allow your loser ass around me. *(This clip includes my email addy!)
-Princess Carmela
Models: Princess Carmela

Duration: 5 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 461 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 12:04 PM #68612
Модератор

Модератор

I'm dressed in all black lingerie. I know how bad you want me and I'm going to tease you mercilessly. Dirty talk, Jerk Off Instruction and encouragement. Very playful attitude. Near the end I'm going to show you my perfect ass and give you a cum countdown. You'll release when I say so. A beautiful woman with a dirty mouth.
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Size: 1.34 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 12:11 PM #68613
Модератор

Модератор

Featuring: Summer Brooks</br> 19 year old Summer Brooks is a Girl Scout who is having trouble making enough sales to earn a spot on the college tour. She has been trying everything to increase her sales even dressing extra cute and flirting with passersby but nothing's working. Frustrated, little Summer goes home and finds stepdad who she knows she can convince to buy her cookies...one way or another. She proceeds to fuck Step-Dad in all kinds of positions: missionary, doggystyle, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, piledriver, spoon and he even creampies her tight little puss. Summer wins! She's gonna make it to the college tour afterall!.....and 42 year old stepdad got to fuck his 19 year old daughter! Win Win</br>
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 28 min 52 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1 002 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 12:12 PM #68614
Модератор

Модератор

You want to rub, tug, and beat off till your balls explode. My ass, tits, and face have you trapped. You're a hand pumping fuckboy and craving a release. I'm making those balls build to my body. They fill up and you're ready, desperate to bust a fat MESS! You know what I want. I want you committed and ready to eat your cum for me. No hesitating, no backing out, I'll make sure it goes exactly where it's suppose to it your fuckboy mouth. This clip contains element of cum eating instructions, jerk off instruction, masturbation instruction, masturbation encouragement, cum eating, jerk off encouragement, masturbation humiliation, joi, cum countdown, orgasm control, cei, cei encouragement.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 11 min 47 s
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 12:13 PM #68615
Модератор

Модератор

Each and every sparkle catches a glimpse of light and radiates my perfect feet. Missing out on this opportunity of a lifetime for worship would be sinful.
Fuck Yourself Up Harder with My Markups
Shy4sugar Freak4life Bigdumbloser
Models: Goddess.Sugar

Duration: 5 min 19 s
Size: 237 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 12:16 PM #68616
Модератор

Модератор

My little Step-Brother is so sexually obsessed with me and loves to show me off to his friends. Today Im not in the mood and order the brats out of my room only to have my Step-Brother lock the door on us! So now I am trapped in a room with my little brother's friend or maybe its the other way around. I do love to tease boys so I start out by giving the poor helpless looks at my bra and panties and talking really dirty enjoying watching his eye bulge. Soon I am desperate to use the bathroom and tell him to stay put I'll be right back and dash into my bathroom to find that my sneaky littlebrother super glued the toilet seat down!! Oh no!!! Im so going to him! So Im trying to figure out what to do but then I suddenly lose control and potty and talk about browning in my panties. I am really enjoying it until I realize my little brother's friend is behind me, watching the whole time! Im pretty sure I have been set up and this little is going to get exactly what he wants. Its a blowjob blackmail. (Edited â€" Clips4sale compliant)
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 10 min 59 s
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 12:16 PM #68617
Модератор

Модератор

Before pimping bitchy bitch out I must make sure he understood how I am expecting him to satisfy the clients that will pay Me to have him. After such a long time training this slut seems to be ready to produce money for his Mistress. Tonight My horny bitchy bitch will have his debut on the high way as a proper whore.
Models: MissSarahDom

Duration: 10 min 16 s
Size: 1.45 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 12:19 PM #68618
Модератор

Модератор

Back for more punishment? I love making you hurt yourself, & I love making you stroke yourself.
Staring at me makes your cock hard doesn't it? Stroke yourself, get yourself hard. I know that you can take more pain when you are fully aroused. I want you to look at my perfect little pussy and ass while you continue stroking. When you get fully hard I want you to squeeze your balls, I want you to slap your balls. Seeing you hurt yourself on my behalf makes me so happy. If you want to cum you are going to have so hurt yourself more... Show me how obedient you can be for
Princess XX Ariana Marie
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 9 min 31 s
Size: 806 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 12:20 PM #68619
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 6 min 54 s
Size: 798 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 12:20 PM #68620
Модератор

Модератор

You're back in my office today because despite our Therapy-Fantasy sessions together, you still haven't figured out if you're straight or gay. Since talking hasn't helped, I'd like to try something new. I remind you to keep an open mind. I've taken care of you this far, and if you just hang in with me a little longer, I think we can find some answers. The only way to really know whether you're gay is to try it... taking a strap on & eating cum that is. After encouraging you to lie down, I begin pegging you. I start gently, and then I increase the intensity as I discover you like it. Getting rougher & rougher brings you closer to orgasm, and I count you down to a nice big load in your own mouth. You did well today. When you come back next week, I'll have a real man waiting here for you. What will happen in Part 2?! What will the next test be? Choose your own faggoty adventure by ordering a custom clip.See the sequel: https://iwantclips.com/content_facto...s/view/1304042
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 11 min 44 s
Size: 868 MiB
Download From AnzFile