Old 06-10-2019, 07:24 PM #33811
Модератор

Модератор

Alexa has a challenge for her roommate. If she wrestles him on her bed and wins, then he has to do pay for her new semester tuition. She knows how hot she looks in her tiny top that barely covered her big tits and how her ass jiggles in the little shorts she was wearing. Her roommate acted cocky and took the challenge but Alexa distracted him with her big ass and won the first round easily. Alexas big ass and legs put so much weight down onto his face she knew she would win the next two rounds of wrestling her cocky roommate
Models: Goddess Alexa Divina

Duration: 11 min 10 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 670 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 07:25 PM #33812
Модератор

Модератор

We're nearing the end of our first foot worship session. Everything is going fine until I give you a 10 minute warning and you make the terrible mistake of suggesting I stay longer...for free. This is seriously one of the most annoying and pathetic things that happens in sessions, and it's why I charge extra for "basic smelly foot worship". While you worship My feet, and I act like I like it, as you pay Me to do, it feeds that delusion of yours that because you're attractive and successful and have lots of money someone like Me could actually want to spend time with you. Well let's clear something up right now: you like feet, and this is My job. The extra charge for foot worship is to motivate Me to hold My tongue from humiliating the fuck out of you as you become weak in the knees, and worse, turned on, by My smelly soles. I really don't think someone who enjoys something so rancid deserves to be spending time with any woman for free. That being said, I also know that you could easily go lure some other girl in with your good looks, charm, and money... maybe even get her to indulge in your nasty foot worship for free... but she will NEVER be Me. Now, it looks like our time is up. So, what's it going to be? Will you accept that you're a little foot bitch who needs to pay Me $600/hour to be in My presence, or will you continue entertaining your delusion and find another girl?
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 10 min 54 s
Size: 951 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 07:25 PM #33813
Модератор

Модератор

This video is all about the cute next door neighbor that just moved in and has been teasing you so much with her low cut top busty tits, she invites you over and that's where it all begins. You can't keep your eyes off her beautiful cleavage in that top, her tits are so big, and you are finding it harder and harder to look at her face when there right there in front of you. She tells you she knows you like her cleavage, you can't stop staring at it, so how about as a "housewarming gift' I tease you with my sexy cleavage. I tell you to watch as I bring them close to you, squeeze them together, break open the top, bounce them up and down, and finally tell you to take out your cock and stroke it for me. I tell you to work that cock for my cleavage and I continue to tease you so much, lifting up the bra, accidentally slipping out my nipple, touching them, grabbing them, bouncing them out of the bra, until you just have had too much and are going to cum, I decide to let you cum, telling you to cum all over my cleavage/my big tits, leaving to a stimulated cumshot all over having it drip down, I lick it off my fingers, and after seeing my tits, I pull my bra straps back up and ask if you I can fix you something to eat, and maybe you can help me finishing moving in, I mean you get to look at this amazing cleavage all day, say yes? This video includes light joi, cleavage, bra fetish, Low cut top, breaking button, bouncing tits, big boobs, big tits, shaking tits, cumshot, fake cum, pov, dirty talk, tease, cock tease, roleplay, cute, and giggly. Lots of close cleavage, bouncing, and teasing, and towards end reveal of my big breasts .IF YOU WANT TO GET ON MY GOOD SIDE USE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING MARKUP CODES: 10 PERCENT MARKUP- BITCHBOY 25 PERCENT MARKUP- DINASLOSER 50 PERCENT MARKUP-LOSER4DINA 100 PERCENT MARKUP- DINASSLAVE
Models: Mistress Dina

Duration: 12 min 4 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 07:25 PM #33814
Модератор

Модератор

Jerk Off Instructions with my perfect, gorgeous soles. I teach you how and where to cum and how fast or slow to go. This is the first time you are seeing me in these gorgeous, diamond fishnets. I know how badly you want to cum all over my perfect, pink toes.
Models: NicholeAbrams

Duration: 5 min 42 s
Size: 827 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 07:25 PM #33815
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 20 min 44 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 941 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 07:26 PM #33816
Модератор

Модератор

Rachel and Cynthia are two cruel czech who enjoy to cover the slaves face with a lot of spit, whip him very hard, slap his face and let him suck girls feet!Do not miss this horny chicks!
Models: Princess Rachel Evans

Duration: 16 min 38 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 216 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 07:26 PM #33817
Модератор

Модератор

What?? Really? You're probably wondering why I would ever say that. I have my reasons. Find out in this video
Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 3 min 49 s
Size: 277 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 07:26 PM #33818
Модератор

Модератор

My yummy bouncy tits are so mesmerizing. Look at how perky they are. The way they bounce makes your dick rock hard. you wish to see them more than anything else. Do you think you deserve My perfect tits? No. you know that you aren't worthy. you know that you will never be worthy of what's under my soft t-shirt. Imagine walking by Me on the street when I'm wearing this. Watching My tits bounce with every step. It would break you instantly.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 8 min 6 s
Size: 710 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 07:26 PM #33819
Модератор

Модератор

you were born to be My little sissy slut and I am here today to train you to be the best little sissy around. First of all I am going to discuss all the things you need in order to be a good sissy. Things like bras, panties, makeup, fake tits, etc. You know you can't be a true sissy unless you look like one and of course then we will work on having you act like one. Not only will you be dressed up like the sissy slut we both know you are, but you are going to be trained on how to please a man. you will learn how to really serve and learn how to suck cock for your Queen. We both know by the end of it you will be craving that cock down your throat so bad. Anything to please ME! Features: sissy training, humiliation, Coerced bi, feminization, female domination, femdom pov 10:50
Models: Queen Kitty Mindfuck Extraordinare

Duration: 10 min 59 s
Size: 498 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 07:26 PM #33820
Модератор

Модератор

So you've been dreaming about me, jerking over me, obsessing over me. Why won't you stop thinking about me? You've tried stop to but you have failed every time. You think about all of me...From my long, natural hair to my perfectly polished toes & everything inside my mind. Don't be scared it's completely normal to become entirely infatuated. You want to know what I'm doing...where I'm going...You just want to know everything about me. You wish you were mine. MY real life slave. Part of my life in anyway possible. Of course you cant be anything else to me but a slave because I only love real men and thats just not you & it never will be. Maybe one day you'll have proven yourself worthy of serving me but for now this is just the beginning. Get back in line to worship, spend, obsess & obey. These are the only things you're good at so don't fight it. You & I both know it feels so good to have a purpose in life & your purpose is me.
Models: NikkiFetish

Duration: 7 min 29 s
Size: 275 MiB
Download From AnzFile