Old 08-23-2019, 08:40 AM #71261
Модератор

Модератор

My loser ex bf has been complaining that his ass hurts and that he doesn't like getting fucked in the ass. So I decided to teach him a lesson. I let him out of chastity and made him lie down on the sofa. He tried to resist but he can't say no to me. I began to fuck his ass and as I did, guess what happened to his unlocked cock? It got hard! Yes even though he says he doesn't like it, his cock betrays him. He loves it and I was going to prove it to him.
I fucked him harder, and the more I did, the harder his cock got. Soon he confessed that he loved it in the ass and that he deserves to be fucked in the ass, lol. But I was really mad at him for lying to me and telling me he didn't like it. His lesson was far from over.
As a punishment, when he was least expecting it, I pulled out of his ass, straddled his face hard, and tried to shove my strap-on from his ass, down his throat! LOL! Oh he resisted and fought me hard. I held his head down and even though I couldn't get his mouth open, I wiped it on his face! Then I reached back and stuck my fingers up his ass as I slapped him in the face with the strapon that had just been in his ass!
He still wouldn't open his mouth so I took off the condom that was in his ass and finally he let me shove my strap-on down his throat. I gagged him hard as I rammed four fingers up his ass! He was taking it in the ass and in the mouth like a fucking whore. This is what he gets if he's going to lie to me and pretend that he doesn't like getting fucked in the ass.
At the end I finally got him, lol. I I took off the glove from the hand that I had been fucking him with and shoved it in his mouth! LOL fucking loser!
Models: Obey Amai

Duration: 9 min 29 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 61.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-23-2019, 08:40 AM #71262
Модератор

Модератор

If you don't lick me to orgasm you will not be taking another breath of air, so hurry up and start licking my cunt. This is the only way I am going to train you to serve me orally. I will sit on you face full weigh so your tongue can be deep inside me. I want you to choke on my pussy juices flooding your mouth as I orgasm.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 9 min 27 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 527 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-23-2019, 08:43 AM #71263
Модератор

Модератор

A client has enlisted the help of Dr. Siri to work on his sexual problems. His wife is uninterested in sex with him anymore and he is willing to do anything to make is marriage work. Dr Siri uses "unorthodox" methods of sex therapy, but she finds them to achieve her desired results. Dr Siri unbuckles his pants and takes out his cock to take a better look at it. His cock is a nice size and seems to get erect easily, so she decides to investigate his sexual ability further. Siri straddles her patient, taking his cock inside her warm wet opening. He gets so excited that he starts to thrust himself into her hard and fast. Dr Siri decides to teach him how a woman likes to have sex; the key to sexual fulfillment is making sure the woman also enjoys herself during intercourse. Dr Siri acts as a sexual surrogate or instructor to show him exactly how to please a woman, how to make his partner cum. After Dr Siri has orgasmed on his cock she decides chastity is the best way to control his cock during their ongoing therapy. His cock is completely under her control; she is grooming him to be a good lover & satisfy women properly.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 13 min 29 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 466 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-23-2019, 08:44 AM #71264
Модератор

Модератор

CLUB RUSH

The Only Club That's Poppin'

In "Club Rush" the girls are Intox-Fantasy, the music moves you and the RUSH takes full effect. Your vision will double and your heart will race. These two beauties guide you to take hit after hit from their little bottle. They want to see your cock throb and your pulse races as they tease you and beg for your cum.

The Bigger The Aroma Slut, The Bigger The Up-Charge
NewbieUp 25%
ILoveKimberly 50%
BIGDaddy 100%
RinseMeGoddess 500%
Models: KimberlyKane

Duration: 7 min 26 s
Size: 536 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-23-2019, 08:50 AM #71265
Модератор

Модератор

I'm your best friends older sist3r and I know just how big of a Squeeze you have on me. Now that we are alone I really want to hear you say how much you like my big bubble butt. It is so obvious. Anytime you are around you can't stop looking at my big butt. You are going to strip down and stroke your dick so fast that I hear your hand slapping against your body. My little strip tease will have you ready to cum when I say.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 9 min 15 s
Size: 684 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-23-2019, 08:55 AM #71266
Модератор

Модератор

My Biceps make you want to cum on the spot. As soon as I flex, you will come crawling on hands and knees to see them. You don't know what turns you on most about them, when they look soft and feminine, or when they are flexed and rock hard. You just can't believe a girl as hot as me would have such strong biceps. Your dick can't even get as hard as my biceps. No wonder you worship them. I can make you cum just by flexing!
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 38 s
Size: 386 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-23-2019, 08:56 AM #71267
Модератор

Модератор

My silky pur will seduce you into weakness for these hot, young tits. They're perfect. Exactly as they are. I'll tease you with My cleavage while I tell you how a pervert like you doesn't deserve them, but you're still gonna stroke your cock til your mind is numb, getting weaker with every little flash of nipple.
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 6 min 24 s
Size: 371 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-23-2019, 09:04 AM #71268
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready for some naughty stripping and dirty talk to make that facial the best it can be!? open wide because I'm going to count you down until you can't handle it any more.....
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 4 min 34 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 55.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-23-2019, 09:06 AM #71269
Модератор

Модератор

Giantess jess has Stole some tinys and shes found a new home for them in a tupper wear box but before she locks them away she decides to have some fun with them first she Squeezes them by sitting on them and puts them down her panties and Squeezes them with her pussy lips and she even eats some of them.
Models: JessWest

Duration: 9 min 35 s
Size: 535 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-23-2019, 09:14 AM #71270
Модератор

Модератор

Wow, that didnt take long! You have only gotten a few clips from Me and you are already addicted! You can't get enough of My perfect body, My red hair, and the way I tell you to please Me. Watch this clip and get even MORE addicted to Me as I Mermerize you.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 10 min 30 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 323 MiB
Download From AnzFile