Old 04-13-2019, 06:54 AM #11711
Модератор

Модератор

Storyline: you and me both have detention, the teacher has left to go do something. I catch you perving on me so I decide to have some fun with you and have you whip it out and start jerking it for me. But be careful, the teacher might come back at any moment to bust us misbehaving. 10 second cum countdown!
Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 10 min 33 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 277 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2019, 07:05 AM #11712
Модератор

Модератор

It's undeniable-I am the Master of poppers JOI videos. There is nothing that gets Me off more than getting you fucked up, guiding your breathing as you inhale those nitrates. I'm in the mood to mind fuck you senseless, & I've added subtle special effects to this clip to enhance your high. I have several different ways that I want you to jerk off. I have you milk your cock up, down, edge it, goon it, grip it- all while My guided Intox Fantasy brings you deep into submission. At the end, the reality is that I get off on your pain & struggling. So, when you get too close, I give you punishments to keep you from cumming. The point is, this orgasm is going to take some hard work. I have a very specific way that I want you to cum today. I show you how to push all of the cum out for Me in a way that pleases us both, but not until I'm done testing your control!
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 9 min 34 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 489 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2019, 07:12 AM #11713
Модератор

Модератор

Ashley Sinclair sits at the piano popping in and out of her sparkly high heels exposing her wrinkles soft sole and feet.
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 8 min 1 s
Size: 694 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2019, 07:22 AM #11714
Модератор

Модератор

Watch as I suck, ride and bounce (along with cream) on a hard cock until I get bent over, fucked doggy style and a load of cum shot across my back and on my ass! HD-15 mins long.
Models: Lizbeth Teller

Duration: 15 min 11 s
Size: 411 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2019, 07:31 AM #11715
Модератор

Модератор

**Don't be afraid. You tiny ones are doing a great service by keeping your Giantess well fed & entertained today. If you get me angry I am powerful enough to destroy your whole world if I want! I had to go out there today & snatch up a bunch of you. You all look so yummy. Especially the women & chi1dren, mmmmmmmm, what a delicacy! Who shall I eat first? I see you quivering with fear. Your screams & cries mean nothing to me! I will use all you insignificant weaklings as I wish. But first, your Giantess needs to eat the delectable ones. Mmmmmm how scrumptious. You taste so good in my mouth. Feeling your littles bones crush between my teeth gives me much satisfaction as I savor your insides. Mmmmm time to swallow & introduce you to the deep dark abyss that is my belly. You will slowly be digested by my stomach acid. Become one with your Giantess. You live on through me. How lucky of you. Mmmmmm now that I am well fed, it's time to play. Your Giantess is feeling sexually sadistic today. I have much in store for your tiny bodies. Feel the weight of my humungous ass as it slowly crushes you all! The survivors will be violently stuffed into my horny pussy & asshole as I climax to an earth shattering orgasm. A traumatic demise for the tiny weaklings.** --Captures Your Fantasy For: Giantess, Shrinking Fetish, BANNED WORD, Mouth Fetish, Female Supremacy, Ass Smothering, Stuffing, Asshole Fetish, Crush, Tease, Stuffing, Masturbation, Orgasms.--
Models: NatalieWonder

Duration: 13 min 23 s
Size: 492 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2019, 07:35 AM #11716
Модератор

Модератор

Come fill me up with your couple inches... oh yeah baby... Except, no, I don't want anything to do with your little pecker. Did you actually believe me for a second? You have to be crazy to actually present that to me! I can either go fuck a real man or my TOY! It's not like your little dick even has any speeds or vibrations... A sex toy is FAR superior to your few measly inches. Watch me pleasure myself like you're unable to do. You don't get to fuck this. Not now, not ever. If we were the last people on earth, I'd let the human race go extinct before I let you breed with me. After seeing me cum 3 times I'm sure you're on the edge of climax, so I'll give you a countdown and I expect you to eat that load for me!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 10 min 34 s
Size: 264 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2019, 07:42 AM #11717
Модератор

Модератор

Natalia has been left alone in class, and having already slipped off her cardigan, heels & stockings and you can join her just as she starts to feel horny. She decides she cannot risk stripping off the rest of her uniform but she does love to have her feet bare & Exposed Fantasy, so she can spread and wiggle her toes as she touches herself. With her sexy feet up on the desk you will have a close up view of her bare soles & toes as she opens her legs and rubs her pussy over her thong, still wearing her sexy leather gloves. As she play with her pussy more an more you can watch how much it makes her scrunch up her toes with pleasure, flashing you her gorgeous silver nail polish. She slips off her gloves so she can feel herself more closely, rubbing herself harder, finally slipping her hand inside her thong. She gets faster and faster until she cums hard, really spreading & scrunching up her toes tightly, as the strong orgasm surges all the way down her body, all the way right down to her pretty pinkies!
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 5 min 59 s
Size: 99.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2019, 07:46 AM #11718
Модератор

Модератор

You are the type that a girl walks by and you hear that "flip... flop" your eyes immediately hit the floor. Enjoy this one sugar! Your dream of a footjob with a happy ending of cumming on my feet is about to come true
Models: PetiteBlondeMILF

Duration: 8 min 24 s
Size: 774 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2019, 07:59 AM #11719
Модератор

Модератор

Default Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 4 min 51 s