Old 04-18-2019, 11:40 PM #14701
Модератор

Модератор

Custom clip. No name used. Request: You are my girlfriends best friend. You know I want to **** with you. The problem is, you know from my girl that I have a small cock and am a minute man. You suggest we make a bet. If I can last 3 min of your jerk off instructions then I can **** with you. If I can't last, then I have to pay a bill for you (rent, car payment etc.) and you get to set my girlfriend up with a guy with a big dick. The bet is that I have to jerk it and I have to keep pace with your leg and foot while it's crossed. When the bet starts you have your legs crossed, you are moving your foot and leg, and very cocky-like saying I shouldn't have taken the bet, you own my little cock and that you are going to coerce me to bust my load. Constant use of the small penis signs (inch sign, beat off the pinky sign etc.) and references to how I can't last long enough, going to bust my load, how my girl needs a bigger cock etc. Constant mocking of "I know that probably feels too good" and "you're gonna bust" etc. As time progresses you pick up the pace with movement of your leg and foot (while keeping legs crossed), letting me know I can't handle it and finally tell me that you're going to count down and make me cum. You ask me if I'm ready for another 'double or nothing' round, change to another pair of open toed shoes and cross your leg and make it happen again (basically repeating the same type of comments) letting me know you totally own my cock and wallet. Fetishes: SPH, Premature Ejaculation, JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Legs, Foot, Heels, Findom, Light Humiliation, Bratty, Brat Girls, Bratty Goddess
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 10 min 16 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 195 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 11:40 PM #14702
Модератор

Модератор

My yummy bouncy tits are so mesmerizing. Look at how perky they are. The way they bounce makes your dick rock hard. you wish to see them more than anything else. Do you think you deserve My perfect tits? No. you know that you aren't worthy. you know that you will never be worthy of what's under my soft t-shirt. Imagine walking by Me on the street when I'm wearing this. Watching My tits bounce with every step. It would break you instantly.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 8 min 6 s
Size: 710 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 11:41 PM #14703
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me stretch my petite body showing off my big tits and huge full bush ;p
Models: Dream69

Duration: 9 min 29 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.56 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 11:43 PM #14704
Модератор

Модератор

You're a total mess for big big fake tits, you cannot control your actions when i use the power of my fake tits over you. That "glamour" look, destroys all known brain cells. Turning you into a human ATM. My human ATM. You submit hard today to my superior high fake tits. You're here to serve my perfection. A lowly loser like you, is lucky to serve such a huge breasted GOD. Its going to end in the red for you eventually, financial ruin is inevitable, but im worth every penny and more! Use a mark up code for me wallet : WEAKAF = +50% EXTRAWEAKAF = +100% BANKRUPTME250 = +250% BANKRUPTME500 = +500% BANKRUPTME1000 = +1000%
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 8 min 55 s
Size: 335 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 11:44 PM #14705
Модератор

Модератор

You're girl envy's me in every way possible. She is so jealous that your attracted to me. She wishes she could look this sexy in lingerie. She wishes she could get you hard as quickly as I can. I'm your dream girl and she never be. She will always hate me while you're proud you will never escape from me. You're proud to be an addict because I represent everything you want and everything your relationship lacks. I will always be a symbol of your sex life and there is no denying the fact that you love jerking to my body and she will always envy me. Consists of: HOMEWRECKER, HOME WRECK, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, TIT WORSHIP, ASS WORSHIP, EROTIC TEASE, MIND FUCK, COCK TEASE, BODY WORSHIP, DOMINATION, EROTIC GODDESS, HOMEWRECKER JOI, JERK OFF ENCOURAGEMENT, MIND FUCK, MENTAL DOMINATION,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 7 min 36 s
Size: 376 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 11:45 PM #14706
Модератор

Модератор

*This is a custom clip* I strip out of a very cute outfit...down to all white lingerie, I have a vibrator in my panties that vibrates to the beat of the music. I dance around naked. Then I grab a dildo and fuck my pussy up close I also ride the toy. I use a glass dildo for a little anal before cumming really hard, after I cum I take my panties and clean up the mess. This clip is 20 min long! (strip tease, dildo fucking, vibrator, cumming, close ups, pussy spreads)
Models: Bailey26

Duration: 21 min 17 s
Size: 792 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 11:45 PM #14707
Модератор

Модератор

You need my tits. You crave my tits. Every inch of you is consumed with me. You'll earn the right to worship them properly in my sensual tit worship JOI. You do exactly as I say as I unlock your mind, body, and wallet.
Models: PrincessPandora

Duration: 5 min 42 s
Size: 94.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 11:46 PM #14708
Модератор

Модератор

Oooh! My shiny ass just pulls you in! It's so round and sexy and the most perfect bubble butt. When there's shiny material wrapped around in, your like a bug being pulled into it. You can't look away now, you're trapped!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 14 min 32 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 232 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 11:47 PM #14709
Модератор

Модератор

Default Femme.S - iwantclips

Models: Femme.S

Duration: 10 min 38 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 76.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 11:48 PM #14710
Модератор

Модератор

don't you just love a school girl to fulfil all your anime nerdy fantasy. Look my knee high socks and cute face, dream about holding my hand and me sitting on your face. Really? a beta boy like you don't have a fucking chance. So try harder to please me and I might 'date ' you, you know I'm only gonna use you however I want for my own pleasure right?
Models: goddessfaerie

Duration: 5 min 10 s
Size: 453 MiB
Download From AnzFile