Old 09-18-2019, 07:07 PM #81501
Модератор

Модератор

Admit it... your addiction is now so deep. You keep playing my clips over and over again. You stare fixated on my photos. Wow you are in so deep that you need visual stimulus 24/7. Let me tell you how you are going to do this.... Step by step you will build a Shrine to me, Goddess Saffron. Your daily routine will be outlined for you. Make sure to ditch any unimportant daily tasks.. You will need at least 2 hours per day of worship time. Your faith is now Saffronism.
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 10 min 4 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 278 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-18-2019, 07:08 PM #81502
Модератор

Модератор

You've been wanting to eat your cum for a while now, huh? well now you're going to do it! See... you've wanted it for so long and tonight you will flip your legs over your head and assume the position, open that mouth wide and SWALLOW! you do know that swallowing IS YOUR BEST OPTION, right?! I mean, you shoot the load into your mouth and the best thing for you to do is SWALLOW immediately. See how nice I am? I could actually make you hold in it your mouth or do other gross things, gargle with it, etc,. but since I'm sooooo nice I'm allowing you to do it the easiest way possible: Directly into your mouth and swallowed down IMMEDIATELY. Enjoy
**OH! I even made a CEI markup code JUST so you can show thanks for how generous I am to help you eat your own cum! Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT" to add $9.99 markup to your order!**
**Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!**
**Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 12 min 37 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 518 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-18-2019, 07:08 PM #81503
Модератор

Модератор

Sissy slut is now ready and wide open for My strap on. Watch as she gets all excited and Yelps with pleasure.
This is clip 6 of 6
Models: House Of V Fetish Studio

Duration: 4 min 22 s
Size: 75.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-18-2019, 07:13 PM #81504
Модератор

Модератор

Losers like you don't get to see Me get completely topless. Instead, you pay to be teased and tormented by My cleavage and underboob. Haha! Only real men get to see Me take My shirt off. You are such a loser!
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 6 min 56 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 235 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-18-2019, 07:14 PM #81505
Модератор

Модератор

It's time to beat up those pathetic worthless balls of yours. I just love fucking you up. I love the fact that you can't help but think of me 24/7 as your balls are red, swollen, and aching for me! I make you hurt like no one else can. I don't only leave physical pain on your body but also that mental pain of knowing that I have no remorse for the marks I leave. None whatsoever! I'm such a mean brat that loves watching you act like the total loser and idiot that you are. Now let's play my fun little game of beating up your balls. I do such a good job at it. I promise I'll make it hurt real good!

- Goddess Christina

Fetishes: CBT, CBT Instruction, Brat Girls, Mean Girls, Female Domination, Femdom POV, Ass Worship, Body Worship, Bratty Goddess, Men Following Orders, Masturbation Instruction, Humiliation
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 16 min 1 s
Size: 481 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-18-2019, 07:24 PM #81506
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 18 min 53 s
Size: 1.67 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-18-2019, 07:27 PM #81507
Модератор

Модератор

Today I'm supposed to meet up with a friend, but when I get to his house he's not there. His sexy big titted wife gives him a call and it turns out he's stuck at work and running late so she allows me to stay and wait for him to get home. As we sit together on the couch and talk she stretches out her legs and puts her cute little feet in my lap. I can't help myself from touching them as she flexes and wiggles her toes and she doesn't seem to mind that I'm touching her feet. In fact she says it feels kinda nice. So I pull her socks off and start to massage her very nice, and very soft bare feet. Her toenails are painted pink and her tiny feet are some of the nicest I've ever seen. Great high arches too. I'm getting so hard having her sexy feet on my lap that my cock is pressing up against the inside of my pants and bulging out. It's so obvious that her feet are arousing me and she notices and tells me it's okay. That was the green light as far as I'm concerned. She starts to aggressively rub my cock from outside my pants and I can tell she wants me to take it out. Moments later I pull my pants off and get to feel her ultra soft bare feet wrapped around my rock hard cock. This wife definitely knows how to give one hell of a footjob. She squeezes and works my dick with her feet and grips the head of my cock with her tiny toes. I feel like I'm right on the edge of cumming that I have to slow down several times just to keep from blowing prematurely. Finally I roll her over and fuck her sexy wrinkled soles with a great view of her ass in those tight jeans. She gets back on the phone with her husband to check in with him as her feet are still wrapped around my stiff cock, pre cum drooling out of the tip. We have some more time before he gets home and it's a good thing because I'm about to blow a massive load all over the soles of her sexy bare feet, and that's exactly what I do. This was one of the all time best footjobs I've ever had. I wonder if he'll notice the sperm stain I left on his couch. Oops!
Models: Naughty_House

Duration: 20 min 36 s
Size: 630 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-18-2019, 07:31 PM #81508
Модератор

Модератор

This is something you need. To turn your brain off. To relax. To escape your reality. To find a new comforting place, under my voice, under my control. Slow down, go deeper and deeper into relaxation. Find yourself a new you. Falling down under me, to where you belong. Finding it comforting to be there. No thoughts, relax, go into a state of mental domination and relaxation. Find the new you.
ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
BRATTYBUNNY10
BRATTYBUNNY25
BRATTYBUNNY50
BRATTYBUNN75
BRATTYBUNNY100
BRATTYBUNNY500
BRATTYBUNNY1000
PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 11 min 22 s
Size: 653 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-18-2019, 07:50 PM #81509
Модератор

Модератор

(Custom Video)
After months of failed attempts to get pregnant, Mandy gets bad news from the fertility doctor again. "There may be hope in the future" he says "there is a new Silly Stuff that is about to begin clinical trials on ****, so maybe in a couple of years..." Mandy is so excited at the possibility she immediately perks up.. and the doctor continues "but unfortunately it will be $20,000 a pill and there is no way your insurance will cover this." Mandy pleads her case with him, trying to use her best flirting technique and making sure her cleavage is prominently displayed for him. It seems to work! He relents after to her subtle advances and tells her no one can know. "Also, the dosage MUST be administered vaginally"
He instructs her to remove her panties and bend over. Purposefully not using gloves to insert the dose, he first wets his thumb with his mouth and completely submerges it into her noticably aroused pussy.
"It will need to be delivered deeper inside you" he says as he opens up his pants and quickly begins to push his cock into her. "What are you doing?!" she nervously asks. "I forgot to mention that the Silly Stuff must be administered WITH the sperm to be effective" he says. He explains as he is thrusting faster and faster that the **** will be completely hers, and will have the good doctores genes as well. This makes Mandy VERY happy. As he begins to cum she tells him to give her "all of it..... deeper!"
Later at home, Mandy begins to have serious cramping. She tries to relieve them but to no avail. As she is looking in the mirror she notices her belly has grown right before her eyes! The pain is overwhelming after a time and she struggles to stay standing. The growth is quickly becoming more and more noticable. She calls the doctor in a panic. "I think the Silly Stuff is doing some thing crazy!" She begs him to come help her at home. All of the reading she has done has her recognizing she has already begin labor pains! She draws a bath and prepares to give birth in the tub. The doctor arrives and is absolutely stunned, repeating 'Oh My God' over and over again, while assisting her in the delivery.
FOLLOWING ORDERS-INTERNAL CUMMING-DAMSEL IN DISTRESS
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 21 min 40 s
Size: 1.47 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-18-2019, 07:52 PM #81510
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready to smell some intense flats? Do you want a whiff? I've had these shoes for two years and they smell like vinegar. You like that stinky foot smell as well? I do too! Let's smell my flats together.It turns us both on so let's have some fun. Inhale deeply and exhale slowly for me! My stinky feet are so soft and sexy. I'm going to make you explode with the aroma.Stare at my perfect toes and soles. I'll wiggle my toes around and scrunch my soles. My feet smell so good, stroke your big cock for them. Run your tongue up and down my feet and lick between my toes. That's my favorite.
Models: NatalieDarling

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile