Old 04-15-2021, 10:57 PM #14781
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kink.com- Training a Slut Girl to Fuck Better, Day One

Kink.com- Training a Slut Girl to Fuck Better, Day One

Description:
the InterviewSitting across from me, long, toned legs rise up and disappear under a short white skirt. Underneath, sheer black panties two sizes too small stretch across firm ass cheeks, and they fail to completely contain her thick pussy lips. A tight waist gives way to lush natural tits tipped with tender nipples. Cleavage leads to the nape of her delicate neck and up to pouty, slutty lips that beg to be fucked. Her gaze is submissive and she cannot hold it for long before looking down. Her pheromones are pulsing, inflating her aroused anticipation. She is excited and nervous. I can almost smell her cunt.
As we talk about her desires the sound of her voice falls on me like a fine linen, soft and comforting. The meter and tone are sultry, pretty, soothing. When I ask about her past failures, that pretty voice breaks a little. Her gaze stiffens slightly. She knows exactly what I am talking about. She has failed me before.
the SticksDown the rabbit hole we go, picking up sticks along the way. Dragging her down the castle corridors to the set, I watch her sexy gait. She has poise. Maybe too much poise for day one. Almost there, her arms are already aching, full of heavy wooden sticks. Dots of perspiration appear on her brow.
On the set she realizes there are many, many more sticks. Dozens of post cut offs strewn through the room require her immediate and orderly attention. However, she seems to finds it hard to be orderly when stripped half naked and whipped by a horny sadist.
She fails me again.
the DicksHer pouty lips look so sexy as they struggle to stretch across the thick rubber cock that I am slowly working into her mouth. Her eye lids tremble and her cunt goes wet. I tighten the fist in her hair and tell her to drool.
When she squats over the tip of the floor mounted dildo, her pussy just brushes the tip. Her thighs are parallel to the floor. I give the order: stay. The stress of the position has her crumbling in seconds. I guess there is a difference between having toned thighs and actual strength. I make her a deal: I want 30 seconds of suffering, but I dont get it. She fails me again.
I send her to a corner along with her two failures to reconsider just what she thinks she is doing here in My World.
the BeggingShe wants to play again. I want to see submission. Not lip service. I want the concrete manifestation of a slave offering a piece of herself to me.
She says she hates the cattle prod, but she doesnt say no. I want to see her beg for something she hates.
the ElevenDahlia has given up so much to us today, what more could we ask for. I want to see her on her back, legs spread, pussy stuffed and reamed. I stretch that tight cunt with the steel cock named The Eleven.
the Homework

identify five instances of failure that have led to notable success.
summarize the Where, What, Who, When and Whys of the Stonewall Riots.
Model:
Dahlia Sky
Studio:
Kink.com
Info:
File Name : 31100_blue.mp4
File Size : 2586.65 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 01:10:29

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:31100_blue.mp4 - 2.5 GB
Old 04-15-2021, 11:09 PM #14782
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kink.com- Bella Rossi Back For More

Kink.com- Bella Rossi Back For More

Description:
Why so soon you ask? Because Bella is awesome. After her incredible March shoot this year, we needed more. Today is no exception. Bella endures the most difficult bondage position known, breast suspension. What is different about this one, is it is unassisted by any other support ropes, its just her breasts. Pair that with a challenging inversion, crucifixion, knees to chest suspension, and a day of being tormented with the cane and you have Bella at her best.
Model:
Bella Rossi
Studio:
Kink.com
Info:
File Name : 31698_Bella_Rossi.mp4
File Size : 2267.93 MB
Duration : 01:05:07

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:31698_Bella_Rossi.mp4 - 2.2 GB
Old 04-15-2021, 11:16 PM #14783
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kink.com- My girl lollipop

Kink.com- My girl lollipop

Description:
Karmen Karma enjoys the attention of gawkers and filthy minded old men in a psychotically rainbow colored souvenir and candy shop. Spanked, used and manhandled as she rubs her hot little ass on the hard cocks that surround her.
She gets tied up and finger banged by strangers while they take snapshots of their colorful San Francisco vacation. They fuck her pussy with candy and lollipops and stuff her mouth with dicks. Finally she gets fucked for all to see by huge hard cocks. Stuffing her mouth with candy to sweeten the hot loads they spray on her.
Model:
Karmen Karma, Mark Davis
Studio:
Kink.com
Info:
File Name : 30756_Karmen.mp4
File Size : 2140.87 MB
Duration : 00:58:55

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:30756_Karmen.mp4 - 2.1 GB
Old 04-15-2021, 11:17 PM #14784
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kink.com- Debuting BRAND NEW DOM to TsPUSSYHUNTERS.COM - Czech Babe Franchezka

Kink.com- Debuting BRAND NEW DOM to TsPUSSYHUNTERS.COM - Czech Babe Franchezka

Description:
Welcome Czech super star, Franchezka, to TsPussyHunters.com. She is tall, blonde, sexy hot and has a great cock. And if thats not reason enough to watch this update, Bella for the first time on camera gets fucked in her luscious, bootilious ASS
Franchezka is a guest at the upper floor brunch and she is getting hard just spying on Bella working the room with her soft, full natural breasts hanging out of her dress. The two rip each other clothes off in the down stairs bar set and have a little foot job and foot worship foreplay before diving into great, hardcore fucking.
And if you thought Bella was hot getting her pussy fucked, wait until you see her take it in the ass. Her orgasms are twice as intense and ever so primal. Love itFranchezka can barely contain her own excitement and breathlessly whispers Bella as she cums a massive load all over Bella from all the tight fucking in both Bellas holes.
Model:
Franchezka, Bella Rossi
Studio:
Kink.com
Info:
File Name : 31777_Fran_BellaR.mp4
File Size : 1646.09 MB
Duration : 00:44:51

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:31777_Fran_BellaR.mp4 - 1.6 GB
Old 04-15-2021, 11:22 PM #14785
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kink.com- Cherry Torn gets Felony d

Kink.com- Cherry Torn gets Felony_d

Description:
Finally we get Felony and Cherry Torn together and it is nothing less than intense Felony, demanding as always expects even more from Cherry as do we. Cherry has her feet and legs chained to a wall and her hands handcuffed behind her. Felony spanks her ass to bright red, pours burning hot candle wax all over Cherrys writhing body then canes it all off including her pussy Cherry is made to lick Felonys wet pussy and its obvious just how hungry for pussy Cherry is Shes put in predicament bondage made to balance herself up or else painful clothespins will be ripped from her flesh. Shes given uncontrollable multiple orgasms in this position until each pin is pulled from her body. Shes made to lick clean Felonys delicious asshole and gets covered in Felonys squirting pussy juice. Last but not least she is bound like a pet and leashed around the room then strap-on fucked deep in both her hungry holes This powerful update is not to be missed
Model:
Felony, Cherry Torn
Studio:
Kink.com
Info:
File Name : 32394_Cherry_Torn_Felony.mp4
File Size : 2718.36 MB
Duration : 01:14:05

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:32394_Cherry_Torn_Felony.mp4 - 2.7 GB
Old 04-15-2021, 11:29 PM #14786
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kink.com- Round 2 July Tag match, Team Dragon vs. Team Nightmare

Kink.com- Round 2 July Tag match, Team Dragon vs. Team Nightmare

Description:
Penny Barber and Bella Rossi start out for this round. We get a sneak peak of things to come for the match up in Summer Vengeance.
Model:
Cheyenne Jewel, Syd Blakovich, Penny Barber, Bella Rossi, DragonLily, Bella Wilde
Studio:
Kink.com
Info:
File Name : 32745_JulyTagteam.mp4
File Size : 488.3 MB
Duration : 00:13:18

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:32745_JulyTagteam.mp4 - 488.3 MB
Old 04-15-2021, 11:35 PM #14787
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kink.com- Diary of a Madman, Episode 4: "Problem Solved"

Kink.com- Diary of a Madman, Episode 4: "Problem Solved"

Description:
In the 4th and final Episode of Diary of a Madman, the situation is grim for Victoria Voxxx. Her escape attempt has failed, so now, after betraying her captors trust, she must endure his wrath. He canes her, waterboards her, and crops her. He torments her with a double-zipper of clothespins, which are ripped from her flesh at her most vulnerable moment. Episode 4 is the culmination of a psychotic mans twisted fantasy, carried out in a calculated fashion, with the intent that his victim understand his true power, even as he sees the entire scenario through a warped, reality-free lens where he is the good guy.
All 4 episodes of this series:Episode 1: The Hunt:Episode 2: Working The New PetEpisode 3: The TestEpisode 4: Problem Solved
Model:
Victoria Voxxx
Studio:
Kink.com
Info:
File Name : 101427_shoot_high.mp4
File Size : 3188.23 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:43:50

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:101427_images.zip - 252.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:101427_shoot_high.mp4 - 3.1 GB
Old 04-15-2021, 11:56 PM #14788
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kink.com- Orlando vs Yasmine de Leon

Kink.com- Orlando vs Yasmine de Leon

Description:
The theme of the bondage today is simple but brutal. Cable tie bondage in a cold metal cage, harsh back bend in the metal bilbos set, and knees to floor pile driver with wood half stocks are what Yasmine has to look forward to. In every position, Orlando knows just how to push her buttons, slice pain into her flesh with inescapable agony, and well pleasure in her body like nothing shes ever experienced
Model:
Yasmine de Leon, Orlando
Studio:
Kink.com
Info:
File Name : 30760_YasmineDeLeon.mp4
File Size : 2183.04 MB
Duration : 00:59:46

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:30760_YasmineDeLeon.mp4 - 2.1 GB
Old 04-15-2021, 11:57 PM #14789
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kink.com- Hot MILF is an Electro-Anal-Slut

Kink.com- Hot MILF is an Electro-Anal-Slut

Description:
Sexy Syren is a tight bodied, insatiable MILF. She is so excited to be on Electro_ she can hardly wait to prove her worth. All tied up in doggy showing off her beautiful ass covered in sticky pads, she is ready for her VERY FIRST experience with Mistress Lea Lexis. Syren is defiled when her clothes are cut off, Lea reveals even more sticky pads on her very large plump tits with each scissor snip. But the best is yet to come. Watch Syren experience internal electricity for the VERY FIRST TIME Not only in her pink pussy but watch it shock every tender part of her ready and gaping asshole
Model:
Lea Lexis, Syren de Mer
Studio:
Kink.com
Info:
File Name : 32043_Syren_Lea.mp4
File Size : 1108.16 MB
Duration : 00:30:12

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:32043_Syren_Lea.mp4 - 1.1 GB
Old 04-16-2021, 12:17 AM #14790
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kink.com- Super Secret Anal Sex Show and Reading

Kink.com- Super Secret Anal Sex Show and Reading

Description:
When renown author Laura Antoniou reads the dirtiest chapter from the latest installment in the Marketplace series, the House slaves are on hand to keep the horny crowd well satisfied.
Model:
Alani Pi, Dylan Ryan, Mickey Mod
Studio:
Kink.com
Info:
File Name : 29082_alani_dylan.mp4
File Size : 3618.23 MB
Duration : 01:38:36

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:29082_alani_dylan.mp4 - 3.5 GB