Old 01-19-2020, 02:31 AM #17561
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mistress Parvati feeding her diarrhea after tanning - - scatshop

Mistress Parvati feeding her diarrhea after tanning - - scatshop

Today Mistress Parvati had a crazy idea in her mind ! She wanted to do something out of the ordinary !
First she make a nice diarrhea at her home and keep it safe for later. Then, because the summer started from 1 month ago, but Mistress didn’t have a tan, she thought of taking her personal slave boy with Her, to the solar tanning and oblige him to cum there, in 5 min, for his Goddess, as a cum tribute. The humiliation was more intense as there was the possibility that someone will see or hear the fapping or moaning ! He succeeded doing it, by putting the glass dildo in his ass before starting to jerk off and of course, with the thought of His Mistress Me in his mind, of how erotic she can be, but also cruel, when she punishes her slaves.
The video displays Mistress, in the solar tanning, caressing her breasts first, then the view is positioned from down to between her legs and she caress her pussy lips. In the second part of the video, you will see the slave doing the order that Mistress gaves him !
At the end, Mistress and slave come back to her place where the slave receive his reward : his meal from this morning – huge diarrhea !
Models:

Duration: 21 min 0 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 336 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 02:32 AM #17562
Модератор

Модератор

Default Hard Shits & Enema Shits - - scatshop

Hard Shits & Enema Shits - - scatshop

I drop some majorly long shits but I feel like there is more to come. I am seriously impatient so I give myself a fleet enema to hurry it along. That’s when things get nasty.
Models:

Duration: 8 min 41 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: Windows Media
Size: 501 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 02:39 AM #17563
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lick My Shit from the Floor - - scatshop

Lick My Shit from the Floor - - scatshop

This morning I went to the toilet. I hade a lot of nasty shit. My toilet slave likes to eat my shit for breakfast. Especially for him I shit on the floor. Now my toilet slut should lick my ass cleanly after the toilet. Usually I use it instead of toilet paper. He enters the tongue deep into my asshole. Lick carefully, try to accept your fate. But that is not all. Do you see huge pieces of shit on the floor? Lick and suck my shit, enjoy it. This is your food, stupid slave. Eat all my shit, come on, I need to see that the floor is clean. Ha-ha-ha! You really did it, my full toilet.
Models:

Duration: 13 min 0 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 756 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 02:43 AM #17564
Модератор

Модератор

Default Part two of the Spanish toilet trainee 2 serve another Mistress - - scatshop

Part two of the Spanish toilet trainee 2 serve another Mistress - - scatshop

After trainee Bill was forced to eat Green shit from my Anus now its mistress Evon’s turn to piss drawn him with her piss to quench his thirst. he has rested for twenty minutes had a cigaret with Mistress Permission now time to work on her Anus to see if she can get shit to drop in his face, she does manage to piss in his mouth and drinks it without losing a drop. The slave is keen on other areas of expertise = cleaning duties
Models:

Duration: 13 min 38 s
Resolution: 240 x 320
Size: 49.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 02:45 AM #17565
Модератор

Модератор

Default Eat Shit From My Ass And Panties - - scatshop

Eat Shit From My Ass And Panties - - scatshop

Do I spoil my slave by sharing something this intimate with him? Perhaps I am, I'm just a very nice person.
As a woman I know all too well how intimate it is taking a shit in your panties. It's something very special and I decided my property Devoted Sub is such a good slave I'll reward him. I gave him the ultimate gift. I let him keep his face close as I took a very soft & nasty shit right into my panties.
I showed him affection by allowing him to pull of my shit filled panties and letting him eat the soft shit stuck in my asshole & between my ass cheeks. It's such a huge honor for a male slave, getting his mouth into a woman's shit smeared bottom to eat it out and lick it clean for her. But it didn't stop there.
I gave him the ULTIMATE gift! I let him eat & swallow my load of nasty & soft shit right out of my panties for the world to see!
Watch from two angles how he takes one bite after another out of my shit, show you it on his tongue and then chew and swallow it in full view of two cameras just for you! It was taken with two cameras so you can enjoy a perfect view of my shit and see for yourself he really swallows every one of the multiple bites.
If you like seeing a man eating & swallowing a woman's shit this clip is a must have for your swallowing collection! xoxo
Models:

Duration: 12 min 31 s
Size: 418 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 02:46 AM #17566
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shit and piss in slaves mouth - - scatshop

Shit and piss in slaves mouth - - scatshop

I pee standing up, right into his mouth. Then I shit into his mouth, extreme!
Models:

Duration: 2 min 24 s
Size: 125 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 03:08 AM #17567
Модератор

Модератор

Default Held it for 2 heckin’ days!!! - - scatshop

Held it for 2 heckin’ days!!! - - scatshop

Omg @ my powerful pee stream and heavy load of poop!! I held this for 2 heckin’ days and loved every second of it!! Lots of sharts and even some corkscrewing!! hahaha!! A great peeing, sharting and pooping Dump!!
Models:

Duration: 6 min 23 s
Size: 330 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 03:11 AM #17568
Модератор

Модератор

Default Just Shitting: Episode 1 - - scatshop

Just Shitting: Episode 1 - - scatshop

It’s 8 am. I went out for dinner last night and got back pretty late. I stuffed my face. We had Italian. I forgot to remove my makeup before going to bed. I’ve just woken up, and I am DYING for a morning shit. Luckily, I now have a special toilet seat at home so from now on I will be able to film myself taking gorgeous dumps for you all in the comfort of my own home.
So anyway, I’m wearing my red silk dressing gown, my hair is a mess and my makeup has run, giving me panda eyes, an I just don’t care because I need a shit that much! See, on top of stuffing my face at the restaurant last night, I have also been supplementing my diet with fibre because I stopped smoking a few days ago and I was scared of getting constipate. Oh my god, does that fibre ever work!
I was barely even awake, and already I was struggling to hold my shit in! So I quickly set up my toilet seat and camera, and sat down to let it all out. It felt like such a release! You can see it on my face as I am sat there. Still half asleep, I lose myself in my poo. Then comes a big pee. It seems to last forever.
I can feel there’s still something up there, so I push and push for several minutes, then a surprise comes out. a huge musical fart toots out loud! Aaaaahhhhh…. that’s better! Now I finally feel empty.
So I look at my poo, and when I see the sheer size of it, I am blown away! It’s gigantic! I have to show you up close! So I pick up my camera, and with my macro lens attached to it, give you the most up and personal view you have ever had of a woman’s poop. Every little detail is there for you to appreciate in glorious HD! What a work of art! And of course, to give you the full scale of my turd, I compare it to different body parts of mine. Hope you enjoy this video!
Please leave feedback, and don’t be scared to leave me personal messages with suggestions, ideas, or just your thoughts on this video. I may not respond to all my messages, but I do read them all!!!
Models:

Duration: 9 min 14 s
Size: 424 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 03:12 AM #17569
Модератор

Модератор

Default 4 ladies shit/piss slave in mouth! - - scatshop

4 ladies shit/piss slave in mouth! - - scatshop

4 ladies shit and piss a slave in the mouth!:
Here you can see something very special again, namely, as I shit and piss, with my girlfriends, Contessa Calucci, Hot Svenja and Kinky Tina, a slave in a row, in his mouth! First, pooping and pissing Contessa into the slave mouth, then Svenja, then me, and as the fourth Kinky Tina. Yes, something like that is not seen every day 4 Dominas fill a toilet slave with their delicacies. Of course, the slave had to swallow and eat everything. All this you see from 3 camera angles, so you will not miss anything from the horny shit scenes!
Models:

Duration: 31 min 33 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 1 005 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 03:43 AM #17570
Модератор

Модератор

Default Taking A Dump - - scatshop

Taking A Dump - - scatshop

You get a front row seat in watching me take a greasy dump into my nasty toilet. The shit is falling right out of my fat ass and I want you to clean me up. Lick my asshole until every speck is gone. I show you my huge dump in the toilet and then get on my hands in knees so you can clean me up like the good toilet slave that you are.
Featuring: toilet slave, toilet fetish, shitting, poop, POV, asshole fetish
Models:

Duration: 3 min 59 s
Size: 296 MiB
Download From AnzFile