Old 05-18-2019, 07:00 PM #24151
Модератор

Модератор

Shiny and pink. Sweet and seductive. You have a little fetish for shiny clothing on women, huh? I found you out, and now it's time to take you down.... addicting, stroking to my shiny pink outfit. My shiny pink gloves, to my shiny pink toes. You are mesmerized by this bright metallic material.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 11 min 2 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 150 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-18-2019, 07:31 PM #24152
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: You have your hair in a ponytail, black lipstick, dressed in the white blouse. with a short, black, latex or leather skirt, black nylons, with black heels, and black latex or leather gloves. You are one of my college professors, and tell me to walk in the room, closing the door, and to sit down in a chair, with you sitting in a chair across from me. You put on you gloves now, and tell me that you do not appreciate my lack of respect for you and your class, and that I need to be put in my place. You slap me, and tell me to strip and get on my knees. You tell me that I need a strong woman to put me in my place, and that arrogant men like me need to be made bitches by strong, gorgeous, and smart women like you. You tell me to put my hands behind my back, and to kiss your heels. Now the camera angle changes, and you are standing above me. You slap me again, and tell me to open my mouth. You start spitting in my face, while humiliating me for being your so weak and bitchy compared to you; for learning my true place. After a while you notice how hard I am, and declare that I am truly your bitch. The camera angle changes to you standing, and you tell me to start jerking off and fingering my ass, while showing off your stunning body. You tell me that I am now to serve you, and that I need to know my place. You count me down to cum, but then walk up to me, take the cum on your gloves, and smear it on my face. You laugh at me, and tell me to eat it, telling me that I am your bitch. Clip Contains: cum eating instruction, cei, jerk off instruction, joi, latex, face slapping, spit fetish, saliva, teacher, student, cum countdown, humiliation, prostate, custom.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 15 min 8 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-18-2019, 07:32 PM #24153
Модератор

Модератор

I've decided that my slave girl's saliva, will make the perfect lubricant to coat my cock in before it dives into the holes of others. First however, I need to train her naive mouth how to properly service my cock in the manner I desire, stripping her of her pure & innocent nature. I can think of no better individual to help in this endeavor than the Goddess & my personal friend, Sasha Fox. Together, we drive our cocks in and out of my slave's mouth; using her face as our own personal glory hole. Watch as my slave gags, spits, and begins to shed tears as we test & challenge the depths of her throat.
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 10 min 41 s
Size: 396 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-18-2019, 07:34 PM #24154
Модератор

Модератор

I've got something you want and you're willing to make a trade, whatever my conditions are. So here is my list of demands to go along with your initial payment. Only slightly humiliating and pricey. But I promise you, the titty tease is so hot, you'll be begging for more.
Models: Pay To Obey Meggerz

Duration: 9 min 49 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 800 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-18-2019, 07:37 PM #24155
Модератор

Модератор

JacquelynÂ*VelvetsÂ*shrunk all of the students at school and has them in a jar for her special snack. She prepares a bowl of cereal, pours the creamy milk, and sprinkles her classmates in the deep swimming pool. She savors them one by one, chewing with her mouth open really wide. While masticating her meal, she taunts them. It was so easy to capture them because they were stupid enough to eat the candy she gave them. Thank goodness the internet sells shrinking confections! When one of the tiny losers threatens to pee in her cereal to prevent her from eating them, she threatens to consume them anyways. How dare they be selfish when only she can be the most important person in the world? In a brazen move, they actually urinate in her cereal. Jacquelyn knows that tender little human morsels taste so good that she won't notice the altered taste and continues munching on their crunchy bodies. If anything, their bladders are so small, it would not have made a difference anyways! ***The customer asked for the word "pee" to be used a lot, so it is. OTHER KEYWORDS-vore, Jacqueline Velvets, pee humiliation, food, blonde, blond, long hair
Models: TorveaFilms

Duration: 12 min 6 s
Size: 458 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-18-2019, 07:41 PM #24156
Модератор

Модератор

Default LDBMistress - iwantclips

Models: LDBMistress

Duration: 9 min 1 s
Size: 531 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-18-2019, 07:42 PM #24157
Модератор

Модератор

Brianna Ray as HOT as only she can be!!!!!!!!! Watch her as she becomes the nightmare of a tiny shrunken man who was a long time fan!!!!!! She is not the sweet girl that he thought she was, he he he... STUNNING NEW GTS VIDEO NOT FOR CARDIACS!!!!! ONE OF THE BEST ASS OF THE BUSINESS!!!!!! POV - INSERTION - FEET - HUMILLIATION
Models: scottwill

Duration: 14 min 43 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 124 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-18-2019, 07:45 PM #24158
Модератор

Модератор

Ew you don't actually think a loser like you deserves to look, feel, or taste titties, do you?!?! Haha no way, you know the truth! Loser boys like you are so undeserving of such a fun and delicious activity. You see though, I'm super hot, so I can see, touch, and lick titties whenever I want to. Must suck to be such a loser grabbing at your own man titties while you wank just to imagine the fun I get to have!
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 6 min 59 s
Size: 503 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-18-2019, 07:53 PM #24159
Модератор

Модератор

Sissy slut is now ready and wide open for My strap on. Watch as she gets all excited and screams with pleasure. This is clip 6 of 6
Models: House Of V Fetish Studio

Duration: 4 min 22 s
Size: 75.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-18-2019, 07:57 PM #24160
Модератор

Модератор

We play in the bath, lots of kissing, licking, fingering, light foot fetish content and orgasms.
Models: lenaspanks

Duration: 10 min 4 s
Size: 503 MiB
Download From AnzFile