Old 12-28-2019, 06:32 AM #118521
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Best Part of Waking Up - GoddessVeeNess - iwantclips

The Best Part of Waking Up - GoddessVeeNess - iwantclips

….is your cum in your cup! I know it's early and you just wanna jerk off and get on with your day but I have something fun in mind. Go grab that cup of coffee and come back to bed, I've got some sexy fun in store! Now I know you've been curious about tasting your own cum, don't be embarrassed, every man I know feels the same way. Well, I devised a way to get you over the fear of slurping down your own spunk and it's gonna involve that cup of joe you just poured. I'm gonna need you to take out that dick and get it nice and hard. Next, take that coffee in one hand and your dick in the other and start to stroke it, right over the mug. Doesn't that hot steam feel nice against your cock as you jerk it for me? Now, be very, very careful. We don't want you to get too into the stroking and wind up spilling piping hot coffee all over your crotch, do we? Once you relieve yourself, the fun is just beginning. You normally take sugar and creamer in your coffee but now you got something better and all natural! Slurp that coffee down and let the caffeine kick in! You've got a long workday ahead of you!
Models: GoddessVeeNess

Duration: 7 min 35 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 445 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 06:38 AM #118522
Модератор

Модератор

Default Oily Footjob Practice - Princess Ivory - iwantclips

Oily Footjob Practice - Princess Ivory - iwantclips

Practicing stroking cock with my pretty feet.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 6 min 11 s
Size: 750 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 06:39 AM #118523
Модератор

Модератор

Default Humiliated Student FHD - Kira Star - iwantclips

Humiliated Student FHD - Kira Star - iwantclips

Custom Clip: You have your hair in a ponytail, black lipstick, dressed in the white blouse. with a short, black, latex or leather skirt, black nylons, with black heels, and black latex or leather gloves. You are one of my college professors, and tell me to walk in the room, closing the door, and to sit down in a chair, with you sitting in a chair across from me. You put on you gloves now, and tell me that you do not appreciate my lack of respect for you and your class, and that I need to be put in my place. You slap me, and tell me to strip and get on my knees. You tell me that I need a strong woman to put me in my place, and that arrogant men like me need to be made bitches by strong, gorgeous, and smart women like you. You tell me to put my hands behind my back, and to kiss your heels. Now the camera angle changes, and you are standing above me. You slap me again, and tell me to open my mouth. You start spitting in my face, while humiliating me for being your so weak and bitchy compared to you; for learning my true place. After a while you notice how hard I am, and declare that I am truly your bitch. The camera angle changes to you standing, and you tell me to start jerking off and fingering my ass, while showing off your stunning body. You tell me that I am now to serve you, and that I need to know my place. You count me down to cum, but then walk up to me, take the cum on your gloves, and smear it on my face. You laugh at me, and tell me to eat it, telling me that I am your bitch.
Clip Contains: cum eating instruction, cei, jerk off instruction, joi, latex, face slapping, spit fetish, saliva, teacher, student, cum countdown, humiliation, prostate, custom.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 15 min 8 s
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 06:42 AM #118524
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dripping with Sweat - Goddess Sapphire - iwantclips

Dripping with Sweat - Goddess Sapphire - iwantclips

It's incredible how a woman as beautiful and feminine as me can get so sweaty at the gym! After working out, I am dripping from head to toe. My panties are soaked with sweat glistening in my delicious ass crack. My white sports bra is drenched and becoming see through. Sweet moisture falls down my abs, my back, my armpits, chest and thighs. Men can't help but find the sight and the smell of my sweat so erotic.
Models: Goddess Sapphire

Duration: 6 min 37 s
Size: 385 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 06:49 AM #118525
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shiny Silver Seductress: JOI - MistressKarina - iwantclips

Shiny Silver Seductress: JOI - MistressKarina - iwantclips

I look sooo amazing in this tight and sexy silver wet-look outfit! You will stroke your cock under My instruction as you gaze upon My divine curves. You're so weak for Me aren't you bitch, you want to cum for My shiny body and you'll do whatever it takes to please Me. I own your cock and your orgasm. Give control to a true Superior.
Models: MistressKarina

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 606 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 06:50 AM #118526
Модератор

Модератор

Default It Only Gets To Dribble - Mistress Nikita - iwantclips

It Only Gets To Dribble - Mistress Nikita - iwantclips

Well, it's that time of month again. Time to milk my cock that's attached to my little fishnetted high heeled boi-slut. Look at how hard it gets when I slap it hard and dig my sharp nails into that tender skin. It's been waiting so long and it's been such a good boi I suppose it deserved a release, but on my terms. This time I thought it would be fun to ruin its orgasm and just let it dribble out on the floor at its feet. I was right, it was fun... for me anyway. Until next month my little horny pet. Now lick your mess off the floor!
Models: Mistress Nikita

Duration: 10 min 9 s
Size: 289 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 06:52 AM #118527
Модератор

Модератор

Default Thippy cum compilation - Thippy69 - iwantclips

Thippy cum compilation - Thippy69 - iwantclips

Here is my Cum Compilation of many cum shots taken from the videos I recorded. I take big cum loads in my mouth and on the face. AND EVEN SUCK AND JERK GUYS OFF TILL THEY CUM ALL OVER ME. 11 cum scenes including cum without hands, cum on face and solo cum.
Models: Thippy69

Duration: 8 min 46 s
Size: 381 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 06:54 AM #118528
Модератор

Модератор

Default PA to CEO Role reversal - Lady Nina - iwantclips

PA to CEO Role reversal - Lady Nina - iwantclips

You've been my PA / Office slave, for almost a year now. since i seductively, manipulatively took your entire company and hired you instead as my PA. The role reversal is going great, it was about time a strong WOMAN was in charge. I wanted to tell you today how many billions I've made this year. It turns me on. I also plan on making your dick really throb today, teasing, mocking and really rubbing my new found wealth in your broke ass, under paid, PA, face. I have a really fun boner game to play with you too, lets celebrate your downfall and my huge success. Bitch boy.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 10 min 1 s
Size: 340 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 06:54 AM #118529
Модератор

Модератор

Default Pantyhose Dangling Foot and Heels Worship - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Pantyhose Dangling Foot and Heels Worship - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Everything you love. Tight outfit, pantyhose, Louboutin high heels. Dangling my heels before you, you become engaged so easy. Mind fucked into staring, jerking, drooling. Watch as I tease you. Popping my feet in and out of these heels. They just slide right off my slick pantyhose.
ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
BRATTYBUNNY10
BRATTYBUNNY25
BRATTYBUNNY50
BRATTYBUNN75
BRATTYBUNNY100
BRATTYBUNNY500
BRATTYBUNNY1000
PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 7 s
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 06:55 AM #118530
Модератор

Модератор

Default Relax and Sit on It - JaniraWolfe - iwantclips

Relax and Sit on It - JaniraWolfe - iwantclips

OK, My little slave, I know you want more than anything to be Goddess' little anal slut, but every time I check to see if you've been following your training and stretching your hole for Me like a good boy, it just seems too tight. and you know Goddess likes to be able to slide Her big cock nice and hard in and out of Her slave's slut holes without them whining and Yelping like little bitches, so if ever you want to be used as My anal slut, you're going to have to learn to relax and take it.
So, since the methods used so far have proved ineffective in preparing your asshole for fucking, I'm going to try something different; something more appropriate for nervous little betas like you. I am going to use the power of My voice, the medicine in My water pipe, and My smoke to take you into the deepest state of relaxation possible; a state in which you could easily take anything given to you up that little fuck hole.
you're going to need something to smoke, and something to sit on (preferably a glass cock resembling My very phallic-looking glass ****) and W/we can begin.
Good, now, just keep listening to My words and following My instruction, inhaling and exhaling on My command, sitting on the cock on My command, fucking yourself, mind, body, and soul, on My command, cum-ing from fucking yourself, mind, body, and soul, on My command.
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 25 min 20 s
Size: 2.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile