Old 12-30-2019, 01:20 AM #119031
Модератор

Модератор

Default CammiCams HD Video 313 (Custom) - CammiCams - iwantclips

CammiCams HD Video 313 (Custom) - CammiCams - iwantclips

Ok, I love you in a bikini so please wear one And please act as enthusiastic, cute and bubbly as you can! Setting can be anywhere, as long as the lighting is good Please use a realistic white dildo if you have one. Start with a nice quick striptease, Then come closer to the camera, hold your breasts and beg me to suck on your nipples. From there go into a pov tit-fuck with the dildo, Then start sucking it, use your hand and deep throat a bit. I love both sensual and rough, so a combination is great. For the money-shot, I want you to stroke and kiss while you beg me for my all of my "cummies" If you can repeat the begging and stroking for a couple minutes, that really would turn me on. When you're ready for me to cum, take as much of the dildo as you can in your mouth, and let me cum down your throat Other than your gorgeous body, your voice is one of the sexiest things about you, and I have a few words and phrases that really push me over the edge. I love the words titties and boobies when referring to your breasts. Be as playful as you want with them, they are so gorgeous! I love the words Penis and Dick when referring to the dildo. At the end, begging for my cummies will make me explode, hope you enjoy making it!
Models: CammiCams

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 224 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-30-2019, 01:21 AM #119032
Модератор

Модератор

Default Pantyhose Tease & Simulated FootJob JOI - KaylaJaneDanger - iwantclips

Pantyhose Tease & Simulated FootJob JOI - KaylaJaneDanger - iwantclips

custom video: You love my legs and feet in glossy pantyhose, there is something so stimulating about the and you can't get enough. I tease you with my long glossy legs, crossing them, dangling my high heel pumps from my high arched feet. Showing off the way the pantyhose separate from my feet when I pop my arches, by the time I tell you to start stroking you are already dripping precum! I pull out a dildo and trace my feet over it, enticing you to stroke along. You will stroke for me while I run this dildo along my wrinkled soles, and stroke it off with my feet, keep the pace, and cum all over my pretty feet! xx Kayla Jane Danger
Models: KaylaJaneDanger

Duration: 13 min 32 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 814 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-30-2019, 01:24 AM #119033
Модератор

Модератор

Default Edge Ruin Lick - MistressLolaRuin - iwantclips

Edge Ruin Lick - MistressLolaRuin - iwantclips

(This clip was a 'Custom Request'. No name is mentioned)
Go and get a plate and place it on your desk in front of you. Any cum that leaks from your tiny dicklet will have to be licked off that plate. I am going to give you some long and very controlling JOI instructions today, you are going to stroke exactly as I tell you. I am going to alternate between fast and slow, and command you play with your balls and ass for Me. Ill command exactly how many fingers you will use to stroke, and where you stroke. The whole time, I am going to laugh and humilate you for being such a pathetic little stroking addict who can't help but wank to a beautiful Dommes instructions. I am going to take you to the edge over and over, making sure you catch every little drop of pre-cum on that plate, ready for you to lick off once I am finished with you. I will allow you release, but only under My strict instructions. I make you jerk faster and faster before finally giving you countdown... When I get to 1, you must stop stroking and cum by only squeezing the base of your little pindick and thrusting. Now, lick up all that mess for My amusement...
Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 23 min 3 s
Size: 758 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-30-2019, 01:38 AM #119034
Модератор

Модератор

Default Foot Job boy/girl - Allie - iwantclips

Foot Job boy/girl - Allie - iwantclips

Begins with a squirt of lube and we are off. Watch as Allie strokes his dick with her feet in a nice slow motion video for you.
Tags: foot, feet, foot fetish, feet fetish, foot play, foot job, footjob, bare foot, boy-girl, fetish, pov, amateur, girl next door
Models: Allie

Duration: 3 min 24 s
Size: 287 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-30-2019, 01:43 AM #119035
Модератор

Модератор

Default I'm stronger & way more powerful - Armani's Kinky Clips - iwantclips

I'm stronger & way more powerful - Armani's Kinky Clips - iwantclips

***POV***
****CUSTOM***
I ask you for a back massage, but you act as though you really don't want to give me one.
Looks like I need to remind you that I'm much stronger than you and I've beaten your ass countless times and could probably do it blindfolded with my hands tied.,,,so with that being said I take it that you will agree to rub my back and massage my strong muscles.
I pull off my shirt, and turn around for you to start rubbing and of course you know me ...I have to make sure to show off and tease you with how powerful my back is.
You are making me mad..I am not at all happy with the job you are doing, I'm getting angry.
You leave me no choice but to grab you by the throat and make you pay for doing a shitty job.
Let me start by smothering you with my boobs.
Making you watch as I keep flexing and showing off my muscles while you're gasping for air.
You think that's bad just wait because I am about to start to smothering you with my ass.
I know you want to feel how strong my legs are don't you?
Good, let me wrap my thighs around your head and have you feel them as I squeeze you while I stare you in the eyes watching you squirm.
I can't help but laugh....I'm really enjoying myselfm watching you in pain.My ankles are pretty strong to ya know,,,feel as i wrap them around your neck and begin squeezing.
Hummmm how should I finish you off???...I think by smothering you with my bare feet until you black out.
** Muscle Fetish / Muscular Women / Muscular Worship / Flexing / Biceps / Smother / Ass Fetish / Big Tits / Back Fetish / Beatdowns
Models: Armani's Kinky Clips

Duration: 11 min 49 s
Size: 279 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-30-2019, 01:53 AM #119036
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fuck in the Apron - Hot Milf - iwantclips

Fuck in the Apron - Hot_Milf - iwantclips

Pose before him in the new Apron.
But he has only one in mind.
Clear slide with my cunt on his Dick.
And then he fucks me right through deep he squirts his hot seed into my pussy.
Models: Hot_Milf

Duration: 8 min 33 s
Size: 476 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-30-2019, 01:59 AM #119037
Модератор

Модератор

Default FFA - The last ride: Executrixxx-Fantasy: Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

FFA - The last ride: Executrixxx-Fantasy: Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Mandy Flores is an agent from FFA (Femme Fatale Agency). An agency where males request their END under the control of women. Desperate because of financial problems, with a fetish for femme fatales or for any reason, if a man enters into the FFA, he can be sure he will never leave it alive. My client is anxious to play out a simple photo he brought. A sensual ride, his last ride until he gasps his last breath and take the condom full of cum as my trophy....Mandy Flores
INCLUDES: Executrixxx-Fantasy - BONDAGE SEX - ROPE BONDAGE - BREATH PLAY - Coerced ORGASMS - Coerced EJACULATIONS - SENSUAL DOMINATION - COWGIRL -
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 14 min 1 s
Size: 748 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-30-2019, 02:03 AM #119038
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cum Eater Exposed-Fantasy by Boss Lady - MissNicci - iwantclips

Cum Eater Exposed-Fantasy by Boss Lady - MissNicci - iwantclips

James is a naughty little cum eater. How do I know? Well I am his boss and I found some fun videos on his work computer. I call James in to my office to have a talk about these cum eating videos. Look at that, video after video of you eating your own cum. It sure would be a shame if these videos were sent out in my next email to the entire company. You wouldn't want you co-workers knowing you love to swallow your own cum, would you, James? I have a deal for you, if you jerk off and swallow your cum in my office right now, I will keep these videos to myself. Your job depends on it. I lead you though a JOI, teasing you with my perfect body. You better not spill one drop, or these videos are on the next memo.
Custom Clip for James, uses the name James through out.
Models: MissNicci

Duration: 13 min 46 s
Size: 921 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-30-2019, 02:08 AM #119039
Модератор

Модератор

Default Big tits made you do it. - Lady Nina - iwantclips

Big tits made you do it. - Lady Nina - iwantclips

Its hardly a surprise, your straight back into your weak submissive tit zombie state, yet again for me. You always say you're going to resist the paying, obeying and stroking, on your knees. But the satin, the nipples the bulging buttons, its all about to send you into a spiralling lovestruck, wallet r8pe! Don't blame my tits loser, my tits just exist, your the one who can't stay away. I just use to it my advantage. You're addicted to my tits.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 7 min 21 s
Size: 273 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-30-2019, 02:12 AM #119040
Модератор

Модератор

Default Nude Cleaning and Showertime! - Goddess Sunshine - iwantclips

Nude Cleaning and Showertime! - Goddess Sunshine - iwantclips

Enjoy the Bootyful voyeur as I clean my tube completely naked and twerk my jingly booty while popping my pretty dark pussy. Now let's add Me taking a full shower (shaving my legs, soaping my big booty and using various body scrubs) afterwards and you are sure to have an amazing orgasm.**Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty**
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 45 min 28 s
Size: 970 MiB
Download From AnzFile