Old 11-30-2019, 04:57 PM #111881
Модератор

Модератор

Five Different CEI's Part 5 - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

With all the different ways there are to make you eat your own cum. I figured I might as well make a five part series with my top five favorite ways to make you eat it. I won't be writing in any of the descriptions what way I will make you eat it because that would just spoil the fun!!! The last clip will have my most favorite way to watch you eat it. I know I have a lot of cum sluts out there that are eager to lap up their seed for my entertainment!!
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 45 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 736 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-30-2019, 04:59 PM #111882
Модератор

Модератор

Cum Eating Sluts - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

You love every minute you have with me especially when I am telling you just how to stroke and eventually how to lick up every last little drop. It's the hottest thing in the world to you. I'll sensually tease you with my teeny tiny bikini and edge you until the finish line. It's so much to make you jerk it and lick it all up. My favorite position is when you shower your cum all over your face for Me. Maybe I will have you do that today.. or maybe I'll have you try out something else.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 11 min 13 s
Size: 543 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-30-2019, 05:00 PM #111883
Модератор

Модератор

CEI SENSUAL DOMINATION - CUM EATING ADDICTION TRAINER - dommebombshell - iwantclips

I want you to eat you cum for me today! i KNOW YOU WANT IT, I KNOW I TURN YOU ON SO MUCH, and all that you want now is to become a cum eater slave to your Goddess, you love when i guide your masturbation and gives to you all the instructions. slow and good, i want a big and nice load of cum....Find a comfortable position, legs over you head and mouth wide open, get ready for a huge and intense orgasm, straight down to your throat
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 11 min 16 s
Size: 658 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-30-2019, 05:02 PM #111884
Модератор

Модератор

Step Step-Mom Fucks You In Front Of Step-Daddy - Mindi Mink - iwantclips

You are now considered a man by your step Step-Mom and Step-Dad, your step Step-Mom has sexual needs 3-4 times a day and your Step-Dad cannot do it alone. it is time that you participate around the house by fucking your step Step-Mom anytime that you want or she desires. dont worry this will be the family secret, and you are not to tell any of your friends. you have been checking out your step Step-Mom for years, masturbating thinking of her. she leans back into the couch and pulls up her dress and starts playing with her pussy through her panties and pulls out her breasts and nipples for you to gaze at. your Step-Dad and her keep talking to each other about everyday normal stuff while seducing you. it totally turns you on knowing that she loves your big young hard cock and your Step-Dad is watching you fuck her and pleasing her. she loves it, Yelping fuck me, fuck me and saying how amazing your cock is and she tells you she is cumming! she loves that you are still so hard for her and will be fucking you again before dinner.
she goes to cook some dinner for everyone and comes back to announce that dinner will be ready in ten minutes, and its time to fuck again. this time you get to be behind her, she continues to talk to your Step-Dad at the table about weekend activities with also looking back at you telling you how much bigger you are than your Step-Dad and to keep fucking her hard. this time you get to cum inside of her......
after movie time you are up in their bedroom and she is riding you slowly with her big tits in your face just fucking you in front of your Step-Dad as if nothing is going on. she has been waiting for this type of relationship with you and now she is taking full advantage of the situation. she speeds up and bounces fast and hard on you and cums again....she just loves fucking you in front of Step-Daddy.
Models: Mindi Mink

Duration: 18 min 52 s
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-30-2019, 05:12 PM #111885
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Miki - iwantclips

- Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 2 min 48 s
Size: 179 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-30-2019, 05:14 PM #111886
Модератор

Модератор

Dr Nikki Cures Boot Fetish - NikkiNexxt - iwantclips

You come to see Dr Nikki to help cure your boot fetish so she gives you a list of tasks to complete .. When she notices its a stronger case than she has previously had she dangles her bare feet in your face Coercing you to smell and worship them until you can't resist and cum in your pants for her.. You'll be back every week..
Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 7 min 39 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 270 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-30-2019, 05:14 PM #111887
Модератор

Модератор

I Want Them Sore - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Breathing, slapping, stroking. That's what you will be doing. Because your Goddess says so. You'll be reminded who you and those balls belong to. You'll feel my power run through you. Relax and awaken. It's time to experience the pleasure and pain of serving your Goddess with your mind, body and wallet.
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 7 min 20 s
Size: 245 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-30-2019, 05:14 PM #111888
Модератор

Модератор

Yummy! Cum for Me and Consume It! - Obey Lady Ashley - iwantclips

I make your cum taste so good! Eating a big load for me is delightful. My body makes your cock so big and my voice makes you so compliant. When I give you a hard cock and a soft mind, that's when you're cum tastes the best. Start stroking for me. I'm going to show off for you and you're going to love eating a yummy load of cum for me.
Worship harder. Prove you mean it. Use my markup codes to pay me more:
LoveAshley 50%
AllForAshley 100%
ObeyAshley 200%
Models: Obey Lady Ashley

Duration: 10 min 48 s
Size: 427 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-30-2019, 05:20 PM #111889
Модератор

Модератор

Bound Cock and Balls - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

Your cock is in for a wild ride today, boy. I want you to get the following handy: two lengths of cord or shoelace and a handful of rubber bands. That's it! You're going to be tying your cock and balls up very specifically to maximize your erection time and intensity, then we're going to see how long you can hold out. In this fishnet bodystocking and corset, that's really going to be a challenge.. right? Wrong! Dommes like myself have used cock and ball bondage to address everything from early ejaculation to failure to cum on command. This is one of my patented exercises to ensure that your cock is rock hard and throbbing until I give you the command to release.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 14 min 57 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 286 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-30-2019, 05:23 PM #111890
Модератор

Модератор

Young Brooke Marie Begs for your Cum & BJ - Goddess Brooke - iwantclips

I've done it again. Once I start I just can't stop...sucking your cock or doing naughty things outside? Both of course. Back in my three seasons room I am showing off for you in my flirty skirt, tight low cut top, push up bra, and small white thong. I beg and plead to suck your dick because it has been all I can think about. I really need it. So I do as you say! Taking off my top, standing on the footstool so that anyone can see me, and counting down at the end for your cum. Won't you let me take it in my little mouth? I've opened wide for you...go ahead and tug on my pigtails and pull me down onto your lap.
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 11 min 4 s
Resolution: 480 x 864
Size: 359 MiB
Download From AnzFile