Old 05-16-2019, 03:49 PM #23761
Модератор

Модератор

How appropriate is it that 2019 is the Chinese Year of The Pig?! Very appropriate, I would say, my paypiggies, as Miss Lix intends to make a LOT of $$$ this year. I talk you through some commonly held beliefs about the pig in Chinese culture, and how these are going to fit into your role of serving me this year, as well as tease you in my satin stockings, encouraging you to stroke, of course. I have a special task for you too, to start the year of the pig off JUST right
Models: London Lix

Duration: 9 min 22 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 399 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-16-2019, 03:49 PM #23762
Модератор

Модератор

you don't want to resist this. you want to give Me more. it feels way too good to be right here in front of Me. Giving to Me. you know you want too. you want to do it. you love to look at My beautiful face, My long legs, everything about Me...just makes you so weak...and slowly drains you. I take you somewhere else, nothing else exists, but us.
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 6 min 5 s
Size: 863 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-16-2019, 04:02 PM #23763
Модератор

Модератор

Enjoying the warm summer afternoon in my flip flops. Watch my warm feet play with my shoes.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 4 min 53 s
Size: 362 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-16-2019, 04:02 PM #23764
Модератор

Модератор

Dee Williams provides the ultimate fantasy service. Sasha Heart has had a fantasy of being dominated by an older woman and now is her chance
Models: anatomik

Duration: 51 min 35 s
Size: 3.68 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-16-2019, 04:09 PM #23765
Модератор

Модератор

She shows up thinking we are going to have an interview discussing dwarfism, but once the interview was over I had other ideas and convinced her to see things my way....which includes blowjob, titty fucking and facial.
Models: BrandonLeeHarrington

Duration: 24 min 3 s
Size: 1.36 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-16-2019, 04:14 PM #23766
Модератор

Модератор

Your boss Stella calls you into her office for a performance review and based on what she has noticed about you over the past few months it looks like the results are not going to be favorable for you. First, she's wearing her hot business outfit and those ridiculously long shapely legs of her are so distracting to you. Plus, she has on a pair of those sexy stiletto pumps she wears that drive you completely bat ****. How in the world are you going to make it through this meeting without getting a raging case of office wood? One problem, she calls you out right off the bat for all of the staring you have been doing. This isn't looking good. Before you know it she confronts you for acting weird and notices you're hiding a hard on. She then goes on to inform you that now you're going to have to watch her try on all her high heeled pumps while you watch, and yes, she demands you pull out your dick and masturbate in front of her. She tells you that you're going to do it just the way she instructs or your job is at stake. So for 40 agonizing minutes you watch her long legs tease you as she models all her shoes for you. You're Coerced to stroke it to each pair AND CUM for EACH PAIR!!!! Don't disappoint her or you'll be out on the street again with no steady job. Now pull it out and get to work!!! This is a project you're going to need to bring your A+ game to.
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 40 min 22 s
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-16-2019, 04:18 PM #23767
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 13 min 58 s
Size: 712 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-16-2019, 04:55 PM #23768
Модератор

Модератор

Saffronism - a cult which is drawing in more and more males by the day. Saffronism, a hashtag which is quickly making it's rounds on social media. But what is Saffronism you may ask. Well, within the beloved Cult of Saffronism is a world of powerful sensuality, lust without guilt, desire without shame, pleasure without regret, selflessness and elevation of concsciouslness, self control without suffering and dicipline without fear, Saffronism will become a new way of life for you. A life where it is all about 'Other' and not 'Self'. A life where lust is not supressed. A life where female sexuality is celebrated and worshipped. A life where every male will reveal their true inner submission. Are you ready to embrace the power of Saffronism? In this sensual, yet highly charged Mesmerize file, I am going to delivery the principles of Saffronism. You are going to be shown the way, down the path of true bliss and arousal. If you are new to Saffronism, this is a wonderful gateway via mind manipulation. If you are already familiar with the wonders of Saffronism, then this is a great intensifier of your desire. Are you ready to walk the new path of life? To finally find the real you? To celebrate female supremacy in a new way? Let's begin My weak one. For more of an insight into Saffronism, follow the hashtag #saffronism on social media. This is a genuine mesmerize file designed to induce new thought patterns and behaviours. It contains powerful visual effects and crystal clear audio. As with all genuine Mesmerize sessions, the audio is of primary importance so requires headphones. Warning: By listening to this file, you accept full responsibility for any positive or negative results. Do not drive or operate machinery directly after watching and/or listening to this file. Do not watch and/or listen to this file if you are suffering from any form of mental disorder or illness. CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF: MESMERIZE, MIND FUCK, MENTAL DOMINATION, FEMDOM, ASMR, GODDESS WORSHIP, SLAVE/SUB TRAINING, CORSETS, FEMDOM POV, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, MONEY FETISH. Good boys will buy this clip using one of the following markup codes (from the top in order of highest findom rush): GOODBOY4SAF PAYPET4SAF CASH4SAF SAFFADDICT LOSER4SAF BROKEBOYS
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 17 min 56 s
Size: 538 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-16-2019, 04:56 PM #23769
Модератор

Модератор

LAYLA TORMENTS YOU SO MUCH WITH HER FEET....YOU EXPLODE WITH 8 CUMBLASTS!!! THIS MAY BE THE HOTTEST FOOT FETISH HANDJOB SCENE FILMED IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!!!! DO NOT MISS THIS ONE BOYS!!! They say that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. That may be true.....but Layla proves that the way to make a man explode into a series of Giant Cumblasts....is to Dominate and Humiliate him with Bare Feet!!! Hot Hot Girl Feet!!! Layla Shoves Her Feet in your face.....She Jerks your cock with Her Feet....She taunts you constantly about your obsession with Girl's Feet....and then She makes you cum!!! The cumshot Layla induces from you is the biggest of your life!!! You can't resist Hot Girl Feet!!!! Admit it guys....you LOVE our FEET!!!!!!!
Models: Jerky Girls

Duration: 12 min 43 s
Size: 338 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-16-2019, 05:01 PM #23770
Модератор

Модератор

The wife of the boss, who is actually a giantess, is holding a tiny person in her fingers. Turns out that the tiny person is her husband's secretary and she has shrunken her down in order to show her who is in control. She knows this little bitch is a homewrecker and is trying to move in on her marriage, but she is not going to let that happen. She tells the secretary that she intends on eating her whole. She will simply swallow her down and rid the world of her. Her husband has no idea what is happening. He thinks his secretary took the day off and when she is gone, the wife giantess says she will simply tell her husband that his secretary quit. She knows the secretary is younger and hotter, but she is a giantess, and she is smarter. She gets more and more sexually excited as the secretary begs and pleads for her life. She then starts to tell the secretary she will fuck herself as the secretary is in her belly, still alive. Over and over again she will cum. She then teases the secretary by licking her and even putting her into her mouth. Finally, she drops her onto her tongue and in a close up view sticks her tongue out with the secretary clinging on for all she is worth. But, it is no use and the giantess swallows hard having the secretary go down into her belly. The wife is very turned on now. She has ridded herself of that pesky homewrecker and can now be assured that her husband, and all his money, belong only to her. She might not be as young as that secretary, but she is the last person anyone should mess with. Included in this clip: Giantess, Homewrecker, Eating, Swallowing, Tongue Fetish, Mouth Fetish, Shrunken Fetish, Wife Shrinks Secretary, Taunting, Licking, Glasses, Eyeglasses, Blonde Giantess, Blondes
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 5 min 14 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 133 MiB
Download From AnzFile