Old 09-14-2019, 04:29 PM #79531
Модератор

Модератор

So, you've been hitting the gym now? I'm impressed; you're really taking a big step away from being a sad, little wanker locked in his room all the time. Since you're trying so had to cut back on masturbating, I think a little chastity would definitely be beneficial. In fact, I've decided to join your gym too, just to... help you out.
There are a few rules of course. You must always get changed there so that all the guys in the changing room see your chastity cage. Pretty soon, all the hottest people in town are gonna know what a little bitch you are! That's not all, all these gorgeous, tight asses in yoga pants will inevitably have you feeling weak and obedient, so I want to see what else I can get you to do. How else I can degrade and humiliate you...
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 12 min 14 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 640 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 04:30 PM #79532
Модератор

Модератор

The best week of the year has arrived. You're going to please me in anyway I tell you to. Even if that means fucking your bank dry. Every day will be a new way to please me to make it the best birthday you can for me. You wanna stroke it for my huge birthday tits? You'll commit to whatever money fucking way I tell you to because, my pleasure is more important than your beta cock. And there won't really be an option when my huge fake Double d tits tell you to.
Use my markup codes! 50% MARKUP- ZOEYSPET 100% MARKUP- GOODBITCHBOY 500% MARKUP- ALLFORZOEY 1000% MARKUP- ZOEYSFAVORITE
Models: mistresszoey

Duration: 7 min 14 s
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 04:30 PM #79533
Модератор

Модератор

Butt sluts like you don't need much warming up, so go ahead and shove it all in on the first go. After you're nice and gaped, you'll be listening to the metronome I'm playing while you fuck that little sissy pussy to the beat. You'll take a hard plowing like a good slut before you ride in on the floor, pounding that boy pussy away. Need more? Then stroke that useless dicklet while your asshole puckers around that cock. Yelp how much you love it!!
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 11 min 38 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 215 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 04:31 PM #79534
Модератор

Модератор

You need to do it quick, under ten minutes. And you want to do it to me. You naughty boy, take it out and get a quickie in. I know you can't help it. You just NEED to see me. You crave my hot tight body, especially my sweet ass.
ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
BRATTYBUNNY10
BRATTYBUNNY25
BRATTYBUNNY50
BRATTYBUNN75
BRATTYBUNNY100
BRATTYBUNNY500
BRATTYBUNNY1000
PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 8 min 24 s
Size: 314 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 04:32 PM #79535
Модератор

Модератор

This is one of my new favorite CEI clips! It's great for beginners and advanced cum lovers alike. Want to see how much messy, creamy fun you can have with just one fresh load? Then this clip is for you.

This CEI session is intense. It's all about overwhelming your senses, enjoying, savoring, and playing with every single drop of your load. We'll start out by plugging up your ass with the biggest butt plug you can take. Having your ass stuffed and stretched tight will make the whole experience even more intense.

You'll be edging several times before I have you cum for me -- we have to make sure that you have a nice, big load to enjoy -- but the real fun will begin after you orgasm. Nearly half of this video is dedicated to my creative, detailed cum play and cum eating instructions.

It's going to get messy. You'll gargle and drool cum for me. You'll tease your tastebuds by taking that jizz into your mouth and spitting it back out. You'll have cum all over your face and body, and even more coating your tongue and filling your stomach, by the time we're finished. You hadn't realized just how much you love your own cream, how absolutely addicted you are to that sticky mess, until I've shown you how to truly enjoy it.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 24 min 2 s
Size: 407 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 04:34 PM #79536
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 53 s 290 ms
Size: 29.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 04:37 PM #79537
Модератор

Модератор

I have come up with a super doable cum eating task for you to complete on Thanksgiving. It is slightly humiliating, but if done correctly, only you will know you are completing it! This WILL NOT affect anyone else, it is something strictly for you. Remember to be thankful for Me on Thanksgiving! Once you complete this task, send Me a message and let Me know how it went! I can't wait to hear!
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 5 min 6 s
Size: 159 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 04:37 PM #79538
Модератор

Модератор

Your next door neighbor has been watching you for weeks now as you surf the web and visit Femdom sites. She has taken lots of pics of you as you jerk off to sissies getting fucked in the ass with strapons. And now she is going to Blackmail-Fantasy you! After all, you don't want your Step-Father to see the pics do you? Or how about the entire neighborhood? She tells you that from now on you are going to be her servant. You will drive her around, buy her things, and buy her more things. She tells you to get on your knees and start licking her dirty feet. Then she sticks her INCREDIBLE ASS in your face and spreads it.. she pushes her asshole right on to your nose and orders you to smell it. She makes you lick her asshole again and again.. then she decides its time for you to lick her beautiful pussy! She tells you to jerk your cock for her.. and you will do it! She counts down for you and then after you cum she tells you that she OWNS YOU NOW!! HOT CLIP!!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Size: 595 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 04:42 PM #79539
Модератор

Модератор

This video was a custom request and the name Brian is used. This is an explicit masturbation video, a "quickie" loud and proud. Never released! Now here for your enjoyment. So ENJOY!!! Visit WatchBrooke.com for your very own custom video!
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 5 min 10 s
Size: 115 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 04:42 PM #79540
Модератор

Модератор

So, today the job I've given myself is to have the most amount of fun and cause you the most amount of frustration.
Restrained by wrists, chest, and legs, and in chastity. A little pink string, a simple double knot, and a dick. Want to see what a tease from me looks like?
Models: BlakeTangent

Duration: 17 min 37 s
Size: 596 MiB
Download From AnzFile