Old 11-21-2019, 10:06 PM #109071
Модератор

Модератор

Hello My little submissive pet, get naked and get in your knees now slave! I want you to worship Me in My leather gloves. Just imagine these leather gloves are stroking your cock, not that I would ever touch you. Listen to My voice as you go deeper and deeper into submission. I'm going to totally mind fuck you into spoiling Me with all the divine things in life and My leather gloves take control over your mind.
Models: spoilt Princess G

Duration: 11 min 37 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 421 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-21-2019, 10:11 PM #109072
Модератор

Модератор

Sydney is not a morning person, but she just started a new job. She needs to get up earlier then she ever has before. This doesn't make her a happy camper. She trudges out of bed and into her kitchen to start her day with some coffee for some energy, and maybe a couple slices of toast. But just as she's about to take a spoonful of sugar she hears you. Your so tiny, but she can't mistake your tiny shrunken voices. Oh no! Not again. Sydney uses her spoon to quickly sort through the sugar and then she see's you. How the hell did you get back into her home? She thought she ate the last of you. But there you are once again. Sydney is in no mood for games. She's going to eat you raw. She just has to catch you first. She eventually is able to scoop you up with her fingers, and she immediately put you in her mouth... then an idea hits her. She will drink you in her morning coffee for a little additional flavoring. Down the hatch you go. Syndey laughs and taunts you about how her stomach acids are super hot that morning, and how she can't wait to see you in the toilet. What are you anyway? And how do you tiny shrunken men keep getting in Syndey's house and especially in her precious morning coffee!
Models: Briellas Erotic Emporium

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Size: 228 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-21-2019, 10:16 PM #109073
Модератор

Модератор

This addiction isn't a hit and quick kind of thing. Once you get a dose of my perfect tits you need another taste. You've accepted the fate of being a life long wanker to my cleavage. You can't stop thinking about them and whenever you get horny you always come crawling back to worship these boobs on repeat. Their you're favorite Silly Stuff with no ability to quit. The Relapse-Fantasy is constant and the withdrawals are tort urous. This is a life long tit addiction. You're not going anywhere, ever.

Consists of: tit worship, big tits, boob worship, big boobs, bouncing boobs, cleavage, goddess worship, femdom, female domination, tease goddess, mind fuck, sub training, slave training, JOI, Jerk off instruction, cock tease, sensual domination, body worship, sensual goddess, female supremacy,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 7 min 32 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 372 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-21-2019, 10:16 PM #109074
Модератор

Модератор

The lows you would stoop to to be able to brush a cheek against these two trophies! You've obsessed so much over me and my tits. Usually ending up in a real dazed submissive state, spending, dripping, confused and addicted. The twitch in your dick at preview of this clip is a good indicator of where today is going for you...Use a mark up code at checkout to pay more : WEAKAF = +50% EXTRAWEAKAF = +100% BANKRUPTME250 = +250% BANKRUPTME500 = +500% BANKRUPTME1000 = +1000%
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 7 min 49 s
Size: 248 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-21-2019, 10:19 PM #109075
Модератор

Модератор

you're the worst kind of man, you know that? you appear okay from the outside; normal job, decent looking, good manners. Some girls may even be excited to go on a date with you. But there's one little problem: your dick. It's fucking broken or something because every time you try and score in bed, you just can't perform. Do you know how disappointing that is for us women? All I want is a nice hard thick cock to fuck My pussy, and you can't even manage that. How PATHETIC. Well, I think it's clear what you need to do. No more disappointing women anymore, you're just destined to be a cuckold. That's right, it's time to practice your pussy eating and cock sucking skills because from now on, that's the only action you'll be getting.This is a custom clip and the name "sub L" is used a few times. It will still be enjoyed by many.Elements of verbal humiliation, Coerced bi, CEI, and cuckolding.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 16 s
Size: 322 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-21-2019, 10:19 PM #109076
Модератор

Модератор

Slave #929 has just received his judicial punishment for his poor behaviour under my watchful eye. He was tied down to a pommel horse in the harsh British winter and caned until ****. Overseeing his punishment has seen my beautiful laced leather boots become quite muddied and unsatisfactory to my high standards of presentation. I am going to make #929 lick my boots clean until I am pleased, and as his 'reward' for 60 days of chastity, I will allow him to masturbate over them until completion. He will then lick every single drop of his disgusting mess up before returning to his metal cage for a stint of 90 days this time.
Models: Gynarchy Goddess

Duration: 13 min 12 s
Size: 437 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-21-2019, 10:20 PM #109077
Модератор

Модератор

Dee recently promoted you to Director and CEO, and you have accepted the challenge. She is very happy with your work, and today she wants to thank you personally. She also has something else in mind, a reward of the “” kind, and the opportunity of a lifetime. In “POWER”. This is the UNPLUGGED version, with a "One on One" live session feel.
Models: TranceProviders - NEW RELEASES

Duration: 13 min 30 s
Size: 331 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-21-2019, 10:22 PM #109078
Модератор

Модератор

Natalya is having issues with devon. The fat whore just won't do as she's told. Natalya isn't asking for much, just a good foot worshiping, but the selfish whale won't do it. Natalya yells at devon, causing a ruckus that Amadahy can hear in her room. Amadahy emerges to see what's causing the commotion and finds stupid, fat devon, being obstinate. Natalya asks Amadahy for help getting the whore to open her mouth. Amadahy drags the slut up by her hair. She spanks devon's wide ass. The fat jiggles with each slap. Apparently, this whore needs reminding of its purpose and place. Her job is to put into her mouth whatever the sorority puts in front of her, she's proven she's a slut and a pig, so there's no point in acting choosy now. Devon is fat, and everybody knows fat girls like to stuff their faces. Devon is a whore, and whores don't get choices. Being both fat and a whore means devon doesn't get a choice about who is stuffing her face or what it's being stuffed with. Devon hates getting spanked and makes a fuss. Natalya tells her she's going to get it again if she doesn't do what they say. Devon agrees to worship Natalya's feet. She gets on her knees. Amadahy holds devon's head and pushes it down onto Natalya's foot. “It's just like eating, and we all know how much you like eating.” Amadahy tells devon. “Just pretend it's a sandwich.” Amadahy decides to cover Natalya's feet with whipped cream. Devon loves food, but hates worshipping feet. They use something the fat girl likes to make her do something she doesn't want to do. Amadahy makes a “foot sandwich” by layering her foot on top of Natalya's with the whipped cream in the middle. They hold devon's nose and put both of their feet in her mouth at once. The cream really whets devon's appetite. She's almost ready for her next big feeding! The skinny sorority girls think it's really funny to make the fat girl even fatter by feeding her. Her next feeding will consist of a punchbowl of spaghetti left over from the water polo tournament. It's huge! Devon knows the feedings are humiliating, but goes along with it because she likes to be a part of the sorority's activities. Amadahy and Natalya make devon admit that she likes licking Natalya's feet. Devon says that she does, but you can tell that she doesn't. Devon then has to leave the sorority house to go work her job at the buffet. The job at the buffet has proven really useful to devon in reaching her weight gain goals. Devon gets to take home all the scraps from the buffet at the end of the night that would otherwise get thrown out. It's sometimes whole pans of food! (6:58 long)
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 6 min 58 s
Size: 283 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-21-2019, 10:24 PM #109079
Модератор

Модератор

While Kate and Sage relax, their male works. He toils away endlessly at their feet, massaging, pampering and taking care of them as needed. For the most part they ignore him while they chat, after all he's just a worker slave that tends to his tasks until he is told otherwise.
Models: Men Are Slaves

Duration: 6 min 3 s
Size: 96.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-21-2019, 10:25 PM #109080
Модератор

Модератор

Come back for more titty teasing, eh loser? You know that it's all you deserve. When I tried this bra on, I knew I just had to tease and deny you with it. It's almost like I'm wearing nothing at all.. you wish! You're just a loser so all you get is my sexy cleavage and the humiliation of knowing you'll never be good enough to see these perfect Goddess tits.
Models: Goddess Valora

Duration: 9 min 41 s
Size: 298 MiB
Download From AnzFile