Old 11-22-2019, 04:59 AM #109471
Модератор

Модератор

Princess ClaraKitty teases and encourages you to touch herself while worshiping her perfect feet and toes Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 6 min 37 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 775 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-22-2019, 04:59 AM #109472
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to get nice and comfortable, open this video, and obey my every fucking word. I expect you to jerk it my way and take whatever I dish out to you! I'll edge you, make you stop and go, verbally degrade you, and tease you with my deliciously curvy body! I'm wearing an irresistibly sexy little outfit that keeps your eyes solely on me, your Goddess. Let's see if you can make it through this...and if I allow you to cum at all.
Models: Red Rabbit

Duration: 12 min 2 s
Size: 1.36 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-22-2019, 05:02 AM #109473
Модератор

Модератор

THIS IS A CUSTOM VIDEO - THE STORYLINE WAS DIRECTED BY THE PURCHASER - NO NAMES WERE USED THROUGHOUT

THE STORY:

I'm the new Secretary intern, some guy from the Laboratory asks if I can help him pick something up from his home for the work. Since I'm new and want to keep the job I want to see the special project he's been working on. I found out that it's a substance that that makes every woman who sees his dick, irresistibly attract to him. That's enough for me, he creeps me out and I start to leave. Then he whips his cock out... The moment I see it, I can't resist it, the substance worked. I ask if I can touch his fantastic cock. He allows me to touch it, with no hesitation I do so but I want more so I ask if I can lick it then I start to lick it. Then I want to put it in my mouth. He tells me that I have to strip naked, remove all my clothes. With no hesitation I do obediently. Then I start giving a blow job. Suddenly he errupts in my mouth and face with a unrealistically huge load. I'm assuming that must be a side effect, I play with the cum. Then I start again with the blowjob, which turns into a gaging deep-throat. Not long after that he shots another even bigger load. It seems it gets more every time. Every time the cum seems to increase the effect the cock has on me increases even more, I'm so turned on by him. I rub the cum over my face and body, licking the cum from my fingers. I beg him to fuck my pussy. He keeps making me beg then caves in and fucks my pussy on my back with my legs spread. After some fucking and orgasms he fills me up with an unnatural huge load, he cums so much in my pussy and then even when he pulls out he doesn't stop cumming so I get a huge load on my stomach and tits. I am now even hornier, I masturbate my cum filled pussy with my fingers making very sloppy sounds. Whilst I masturbate I beg him for more I need so much much more as I'll do every thing he says. I present him my ass and beg him to fill that hole too. After some begging he starts fucking my ass. Then he comes again in my ass, so much cum! It's incredible.. his invention worked.. it made me cock hungry, cum hungry and just a general slut. Check it out and see what I get up to with the Sex Mad Scientist.

This Video Contains: Creampies. Blow Jobs, Facials, Anal, Role-play, POV Sex
Models: KimberleyJx

Duration: 21 min 58 s
Size: 3.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-22-2019, 05:03 AM #109474
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 13 min 4 s
Size: 2.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-22-2019, 05:04 AM #109475
Модератор

Модератор

A new, sensual, erotic kind of ruined release. You've heard of edging, you've heard of gooning, but I want to get you to a point today that I like to call 'momentum'. Think of your cock as like a freight train, moving super fast, and suddenly having to stop. There's an element of momentum here, as the residual energy carries that train past the finish line regardless of how hard the brakes are on. I want to do the same thing to your dick. I want you to pump, and edge, and goon so much, for so long, that you get to the point where even when you stop stroking, your cock continues twitching and releases anyway, spurting out it's load to the lingering feeling of where your hand was rapidly stroking just moments before. I'll talk and tease you through your first edge or two, and then it's up to you, to build up and achieve Momentum.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 9 min 51 s
Size: 349 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-22-2019, 05:07 AM #109476
Модератор

Модератор

Matron has some down time in her room, and hoping no more students will be turning up anytime soon she can finally have get time to relax. She is wearing her favourite high heels today and as she relaxes she runs her hands over them, and suddenly she is feeling very sexual. She slips her pretty feet in and out of her heels and dangles them a little, but this just makes her feel even naughtier and she slips off her skirt and unzips her top, pulling her bra down and showing her perfect tits. As she slips off her heels she runs them over her body and over her panties, pausing to press the top of her shoe against her pussy. Now Matron is feeling very excited and she slips off her panties and opens her legs. As she seductively sucks on her one high heel she rubs the other against her pussy, moaning as she feels is smooth shiny point tickle her clit. She can feel herself getting wetter and she slips the heel of the shoe into her pussy and starts to fuck herself as she sucks hard on the other shoes heel. As she pulls her heel out and sucks her pussy juices form the stiletto she presses the toe of her other shoe against her clit, rubbing it up and down as she gets more excited, and as her pussy gets wetter she pushes the toe inside her, moaning and she starts to fuck herself with the toe of her shoe. As she fucks herself with her shoe she gets faster and faster and you can tell she is close, and it is not long before she cums hard on her favourite shoes!
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 141 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-22-2019, 05:07 AM #109477
Модератор

Модератор

I can't get you out of my head..
I know how much you love it when I tell you how to jerk off.
So that's what I'm going to do!
BUT... I have a surprise ending for you.
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 6 min 36 s
Size: 1.49 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-22-2019, 05:07 AM #109478
Модератор

Модератор

You're in need a dick workout. Time to workout your cock to the most amazing parts of my body: TITS, ASS, PUSSY. My athletic gear gets you so wound up. You can't stop pumping to my tits, ass, and pussy. OMG, you are about to explode. Cum to Me BOY! This clip contains elements of jerk off instructions, masturbation instructions, joi, jerk off encouragement, masturbation encouragement, ass worship, pussy worship, tit worship, yoga pants, cameltoe, femdom, mind fuck, camel toe.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 10 min 3 s
Size: 977 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-22-2019, 05:08 AM #109479
Модератор

Модератор

1080p basic premise.. My older Stepmom in her 70s swap bodies with my hot sexy fit wife by an accident. my stepmom has always been envious of my wife's body and now by luck finds herself in her body. she likes the idea being young fit and sexy again.. but has to deal with the fact she now in the body of her. mandy flores. She doesn't want to ever swap back.. but she doesn't want to tell her Stepson that.. and at the same time wants to get him on her side to let her stay in his her body. she has to play it like she's not happy about the swap and wants to swap back but is stuck.. and letting him know it might not be so bad her being in his wifes body. MANDY FLORES INCLUDES: TRANSFER FETISH â€" t**** â€" STEPMOMMAS BOY â€" COCK TEASE
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 18 min 15 s
Size: 956 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-22-2019, 05:08 AM #109480
Модератор

Модератор

(1080p) Hey honey, I forgot something for work....oh my God. Were you just masturbating?? Well yeah I'm Yellow Juiced, I was JUST telling you how I am super horny and wanted to have sex tonight! I don't care if being sick means there's nothing to do, you're a man not a beast - don't you have any self control? Then again all of you men are the same sex-driven pigs. I can't believe you couldn't just wait until tonight for me.
Well, why did you stop on my account? If you can't keep your hands off yourself in private, you better do it in front of me. I don't care if me being angry makes your cock small, you better stroke it and make it hard right now. It's the least you can do - look, I even wore nice lingerie under my work clothes in anticipation for tonight. What a waste!
Finally you're hard, I need you to keep stroking as fast as you can. Work can wait, this is perfect stress relief. Stroke your cock as if you need to cum before I get home, I know that's what you were doing you hedonistic . Now stop, hands off. You won't enjoy this, I'm going to yell at you until you cum and then...you are going to keep going. You're going to keep rubbing your raw cock until it hurts...then you will have learned your lesson.
Fantasy includes: humiliation, female domination, masturbation humiliation, jerk off instruction, edging instruction, post orgasm Torment instruction, angry girlfriend, femdom pov
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 14 min 49 s
Size: 1 012 MiB
Download From AnzFile