Old 11-25-2019, 07:45 AM #109551
Модератор

Модератор

Relax, sit back.
I know you're nervous but we will fix that, I will help you relax. I will take all those worries clouding your mind and just blow them all away. I want you to focus on me and me alone. I will show you how, I will teach you....teach you how to fall in love with me.
Models: MissLux

Duration: 9 min 26 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 817 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-25-2019, 07:46 AM #109552
Модератор

Модератор

You love Aroma, you love stroking, and you love staring at my perfect body. So, get your Aroma, relax, and get ready to get incredibly fucked up for me. I want you to sniff and stroke for my perfect, curvy body. Let my sensual voice guide you. The more you sniff, the harder it is to resist the urge to cum. Don't worry, you will absolutely cum for me, once I've had my fun with you. Sniff, Stroke, Edge, Cum. This is an addiction, you're addicted to the way I make you feel. You're addicted to the way these Aroma make you feel. You're in love with this naughty addiction.
Clip includes Binaural beats and soft soothing background noise. Featuring elements of: sensual domination, femdom, edging, jerk off encouragement, Aroma encouragement, jerk off instruction.
Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 12 min 55 s
Size: 502 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-25-2019, 07:47 AM #109553
Модератор

Модератор

Hey cum slut! Ready for a night of fun? You're going to be swallowing lots of cum for Goddess. Are you ready? Of course you are! Now eat it like a good boy! Features 3 of my popular cum eating instruction clips (Avid Cum Slut Programming, Eat it For My Ass, A Special CEI Session) all in one file so you can watch back to back, cumming each time,and swallowing it like a good boy. Now get that cock out and play my little game!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 40 min 1 s
Size: 950 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-25-2019, 07:48 AM #109554
Модератор

Модератор

It's undeniable-I am the Master of Aroma JOI videos. There is nothing that gets Me off more than getting you fucked up, guiding your breathing as you inhale those nitrates. I'm in the mood to mind fuck you senseless, & I've added subtle special effects to this clip to enhance your high. I have several different ways that I want you to jerk off. I have you milk your cock up, down, edge it, goon it, grip it- all while My guided Intox-Fantasy brings you deep into submission. At the end, the reality is that I get off on your pain & struggling. So, when you get too close, I give you punishments to keep you from cumming. The point is, this orgasm is going to take some hard work. I have a very specific way that I want you to cum today. I show you how to push all of the cum out for Me in a way that pleases us both, but not until I'm done testing your control!
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 9 min 34 s
Size: 489 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-25-2019, 07:51 AM #109555
Модератор

Модератор

I just got my Doxy massager & so I'm really keen to try it out. I begin my turning it on to low & putting it on my back. It feels pretty good to me, but I have a better idea! Lets put it straight onto my clit (oh yeah, did I mention, my knickers are crotchless?) I put it onto my clit & I can already tell how intense this is going to be. It feels so insane that I have to cover my mouth with my hand to stop myself from Yelping! Next I test out the pulsating features, which feel incredible and get me right on the edge. I turn the intensity up a notch and I'm practically Yelping through my hand. Ohh... my... godddddd.
Models: Elouise Please

Duration: 6 min 23 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 95.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-25-2019, 07:55 AM #109556
Модератор

Модератор

Eating your cum after an orgasm seems so hot to you yet you never gathered the courage to try it. In the end you always change your mind... That's because you've never had the proper guidance. A hot busty woman telling you exactly how to do it. Not somebody who'll for-ce you but rather somebody who'll explain how it goes, which position to assume, and who'll seduce you into forgetting what you're doing until it's already done! I know my big natural tits, soft voice and friendly encouragement will 100% help you. Concentrate on how my full breasts move as I tease you with them, follow my simple instructions and countdowns, and make your fantasy finally come true!
Good boys will use the code YesMissAlisandra at the checkout to pay double.
Losers and virgins should use DoubleForLosers or VirginsPayDouble. LoveBigTits = 50% iLoveAss = 50%LosersPayExtra = 50% HumanATM4U = 200% WalkingWallet5= 500% RuinMe5 or All4MissA = 1000%
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 16 min 3 s
Size: 729 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-25-2019, 07:56 AM #109557
Модератор

Модератор

Pick your poison, breathe it in or drink it and then let me do the rest. My legs, high heels and sexy body take you so high that when you add on anything else you are higher than ever before.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 17 min 13 s
Size: 1.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-25-2019, 07:56 AM #109558
Модератор

Модератор

It's hard to know how to describe this clip without simply repeating the title. Buy this if you want to be completely mindfucked by Aroma. Buy this if you want me to take you on your most sensual, yet exhilarating Intox-Fantasy journey to date. This one is SURE to pull you down the rabbit hole, and fast. I utilize binaural beats, barely audible background music, very carefully curated seductive and humiliating verbals, close-ups, and powerful visual effects. Your every stroke and sniff are controlled by me, exactly the way you like it. You mind becomes controlled by me, exactly the way you like it.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 15 min 25 s
Size: 699 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-25-2019, 07:56 AM #109559
Модератор

Модератор

1080 HD Sexy Teasers Alyssa, Mariah, and Natalya are going to milk you dry. They know just how to tease you with their three big, sexy, asses to keep you right on edge all day. The girls twerk and grind their perfect asses right against your milking tube. They do not care if the prolonged erection damages you. You are only there for their profit and totally disposable once your use has been spent. (5:43 long)
Clip Contains: Alyssa, Mariah, Natalya, Femdom POV, Milking Machine, Ass Fetish, Tease and Denial
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 5 min 44 s
Size: 325 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-25-2019, 08:07 AM #109560
Модератор

Модератор

Guess where we're going? Nowhere until that bottle of Aroma is completely empty. That's right, I'm gonna make you sniff and stroke until you've taken it all, like the good little slut you are. First I make you beg, then I make you go deeper and deeper. Feeling the Aroma surge through your body fills you with so much ecstasy, you're reeling and completely under my command. My perfect muscular legs flex effortlessly in front of you, my ass makes you feel even more dizzy than you already are. I dare you to go all the way.
Models: Tease Goddess

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Size: 666 MiB
Download From AnzFile