Old 11-28-2019, 05:59 PM #110571
Модератор

Модератор

Red Bikini JOI CEI for Cum Sluts - JessicaStarling - iwantclips

Sluts like you just LOVE to guzzle your own cum. You love everything about eating your cum, your dirty boy. I'm going to make my good little cum slut work up a huge load for me today. Stroke your cock to my my body in this hot red bikini how I say and I'll let you swallow all of that sweet cum. My tits bounce so much in this tiny bikini top when I show you how to jerk. You're so excited to eat your cum for me, you disgusting little pervert. I can't wait to see exactly how much cum I can make you drink.
Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 14 min 51 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 2.62 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 06:02 PM #110572
Модератор

Модератор

Bratty Blue Tights - Princess Breanna - iwantclips

Drool away as I tease you in my blue tights. They cling to my sexy body like a second skin and feel so soft and silky. I know how weak they make you loser. you can't resist watching!
Models: Princess Breanna

Duration: 5 min 47 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 68.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 06:04 PM #110573
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 14 min 36 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 06:07 PM #110574
Модератор

Модератор

Cum on Your Mind CEI - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Admit it, you LOVE giving yourself a facial for Me. The stroking, the worshiping and the fact that I am going to make you eat it all up. How will I make you? That's half the excitement.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 22 min 14 s
Size: 521 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 06:11 PM #110575
Модератор

Модератор

BBC Bull Cum - Sarah DiAvola - iwantclips

This is My cock. It's large, in charge; big and black. Look at it throb before you, filling with the seed of a powerful bull. As a little bitch cuckold, you're going to worship it as the superior member it is, and you're going to eat whatever comes out of it. Oh, and it's going to be thick as fuck, based on what he's been eating lately - I told him to prepare his cum special for you, as your cuckold meal. I milk this bull and talk down to you, as you are on your knees where you belong. Open your mouth as We cru$h your soul and destroy your dignity. There's a big load ready for you to swallow and ch0ke on.
Featuring Craig Blaxx
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 9 min 3 s
Size: 600 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 06:11 PM #110576
Модератор

Модератор

Ruin With Me Collection - MistressLolaRuin - iwantclips

A compilation of My 3 latest POV ruined orgasm clips! This collection works out $5 less than buying separately. 1. Ruin With Me... Back again for My favourite form of torment. today I want you to stroke-a-long with Me! I am going to show you some very specific instructions using My strap on, and I want you to follow them EXACTLY. I am going to tell you exactly where and how I want you to play with yourself. I am going to edge you over and over again. I want you frustrated and suffering for Me like the little bitch you are. Tease yourself slowly, now harder and faster as I count you down to each edging. The grand finale? Of course, a ruined orgasm! I want you to watch as each little droplet of cum dribbles out of your dick, totally mind fucked by the fact you can't feel any pleasure from it. Right at that crucial moment you are going to abandon that cock, and it's going to bring Me so much pleasure to see your pathetic ruining trickle out of you. 2. Edge and Ruin for Me Another tutorial for My little ruining addicts! Today I am going to talk you through 3 edgings and an abandoned ruining. I bet your cock is already standing to attention just looking at Me, dressed in a strappy bra, pasties and beautiful mesh gloves. I want you to imagine it is My hand that is edging and ruining you. I want you to follow exactly what I am doing as I watch. I want you to learn some cock control, edging and finally ruining on My countdowns, just like a good little ruined bitch should. 3. Abandon With Me... Don't you just love to follow My jerk off instructions like the mindless little stroking addict you are? I am going to give you very specific guidance, and I want you stroking-a-long like the little bitch you are. Watch exactly how I use My hands on My own strap on cock and make sure you keep up with Me. I want your balls aching to empty, that will make your ruining all the more satisfying for Me! Spit in your hand and edge that dick, 3 times in a row on My count. I want you as frustrated as possible before you abandon that cock, and I want you completely mind fucked as you watch your pathetic ruining trickle out. This clip was a custom request, and is also available in 'Mobile' resolution.
Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 35 min 28 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 06:14 PM #110577
Модератор

Модератор

Piggy Humiliation - Mackayla's Sinpire - iwantclips

you always brag to Me about how good of a "piggy" you are for Me. Well, PIG, it's time to prove it. I want you to do exactly what a pig would do while I laugh at how pathetic you are! I have a few little fun tasks for you, PIGGY! Get ready to oink for Me.
Models: Mackayla's Sinpire

Duration: 6 min 53 s
Size: 248 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 06:16 PM #110578
Модератор

Модератор

Insane Impregnation - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

(Custom Video)
After months of failed attempts to get pregnant, Mandy gets bad news from the fertility doctor again. "There may be hope in the future" he says "there is a new Silly Stuff that is about to begin clinical trials on ****, so maybe in a couple of years..." Mandy is so excited at the possibility she immediately perks up.. and the doctor continues "but unfortunately it will be $20,000 a pill and there is no way your insurance will cover this." Mandy pleads her case with him, trying to use her best flirting technique and making sure her cleavage is prominently displayed for him. It seems to work! He relents after to her subtle advances and tells her no one can know. "Also, the dosage MUST be administered vaginally"
He instructs her to remove her panties and bend over. Purposefully not using gloves to insert the dose, he first wets his thumb with his mouth and completely submerges it into her noticably aroused pussy.
"It will need to be delivered deeper inside you" he says as he opens up his pants and quickly begins to push his cock into her. "What are you doing?!" she nervously asks. "I forgot to mention that the Silly Stuff must be administered WITH the sperm to be effective" he says. He explains as he is thrusting faster and faster that the **** will be completely hers, and will have the good doctores genes as well. This makes Mandy VERY happy. As he begins to cum she tells him to give her "all of it..... deeper!"
Later at home, Mandy begins to have serious cramping. She tries to relieve them but to no avail. As she is looking in the mirror she notices her belly has grown right before her eyes! The pain is overwhelming after a time and she struggles to stay standing. The growth is quickly becoming more and more noticable. She calls the doctor in a panic. "I think the Silly Stuff is doing some thing crazy!" She begs him to come help her at home. All of the reading she has done has her recognizing she has already begin labor pains! She draws a bath and prepares to give birth in the tub. The doctor arrives and is absolutely stunned, repeating 'Oh My God' over and over again, while assisting her in the delivery.
FOLLOWING ORDERS-INTERNAL CUMMING-DAMSEL IN DISTRESS
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 21 min 40 s
Size: 1.47 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 06:19 PM #110579
Модератор

Модератор

Seduced Asunder - Madam Violet - iwantclips

Snap by snap, word by word I break you down. Nothing feels better than being under My hipn0tic control, because under it you are FREE. Knowing just what to say, just what to do I STRIP you bare of all defences. Under My hipn0tic control you are metaphorically naked, WIDE open for Me and so when I climb inside your mind you get to feel a SUBMISSIVE bliss like never before.
You make it SO easy for Me with how badly you WANT to surrender your WILL to Me.
No stroking for now, Listen to Me, that is all; My indirect hipn0tic commands, leading and pacing, and long sweet countdown will knock you out. My bare breasts covered in fishnet is an instant distraction, an easy way in, I want you aware of your cock because the HARDER it gets the SOFTER your mind is.
Your eyes maybe be open but you WILL fall into trance, I WILL arouse and excite your mind until it aches and gapes and drips for Me, but I want more. With every SNAP I command you shed another layer of mental protection, it happens automatically. Snap after SNAP, I want to break you down and get to the real you, I want you to SURRENDER your WILL to Me and you WILL, you are.
Many clever, manipulative words later, your cock is full to bursting your pussy-mind so empty and WET for Me, I have stripped away so many layers and you are before Me, naked, SURRENDERED. Stroke and listen - Every time you DROP for Me I knock another wall down, as time goes on you become even more susceptible, and one day that very last wall will come tumbling down with just the SNAP of my finger, when you least EXPECT IT, and in that moment, there will be no more hiding…you WILL be Mine….I will SEDUCE you asunder
Contains: hipn0sis, indirect hipn0tic commands, deepeners, countdowns, finger snaps, psychological conditioning, slave training, binaural tones, masturbation encouragement, tease and denial, post hipn0tic programming.
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 27 min 30 s
Size: 633 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 06:19 PM #110580
Модератор

Модератор

The curse of ADDICTION - Goddess Jasmine - iwantclips

Addiction: the state of being enslaved to a habit or practice or to something that is psychologically or physically habit-forming, as narcotics, to such an extent that its cessation causes severe trauma.
Yup, it got you didn't it. So easy and so entertaining. Did you think you could walk away huh, did you think you could just 'enjoy' it for the moment and then turn your back on it? Or did you deep down now it had swallowed you up, you were instantly addicted and this was going to be your life for ever more.
Your mine, you was at first glance. Totally entrapped and sucked in, this feeling is what you ache for daily. How can you say no to me, how can you walk away. I am on your mind 24/7 and normal living is something of the past for you. Myself and Femdom is your life and will always be your life, without it life would be foreign wouldn't it junkie.
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 7 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 217 MiB
Download From AnzFile