Old 01-05-2020, 06:16 AM #119571
Модератор

Модератор

Default wife / stepmom swap: transfer fetish feat Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

wife / stepmom swap: transfer fetish feat Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

1080p basic premise.. My older Stepmom in her 70s swap bodies with my hot sexy fit wife by an accident. my stepmom has always been envious of my wife's body and now by luck finds herself in her body. she likes the idea being young fit and sexy again.. but has to deal with the fact she now in the body of her. mandy flores. She doesn't want to ever swap back.. but she doesn't want to tell her Stepson that.. and at the same time wants to get him on her side to let her stay in his her body. she has to play it like she's not happy about the swap and wants to swap back but is stuck.. and letting him know it might not be so bad her being in his wifes body. MANDY FLORES INCLUDES: TRANSFER FETISH â€" t**** â€" STEPMOMMAS BOY â€" COCK TEASE
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 18 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 956 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 06:17 AM #119572
Модератор

Модератор

Default CEI - Whether its your 1st time or your 101st time *SALE* - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

CEI - Whether its your 1st time or your 101st time *SALE* - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Whether its your 1st time…or your 101st time….I can get an explosion out you like no other woman can. An explosion that you will clean up with your tongue! I am ready to tease you and entice you into being the best cum eater you could ever be for your queen. My tiny TeaseUm bikini top with my neon green booty shorts is just one way I will keep you stroking your dick and salivating for the final moments. The moments i make you get in my favorite position to eat up the icing and take a load of cum on your face that only I can milk out so well. Those balls are about to be drained!
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 15 min 17 s
Size: 911 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 06:17 AM #119573
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cum to My Middle Finger - Princess Piper - iwantclips

Cum to My Middle Finger - Princess Piper - iwantclips

Watch this clip when you're already ON EDGE. I want your jerk session to end pathetically, by you cumming as I flip you off and say, "Fuck you." Aw, am I too mean?. You love it.

MAKE PRINCESS HAPPY WITH A MARKUP CODE! 50% Markup code: PAYPIPER 100% Markup code: WEAK4PIPER 200% Markup code: PAMPERPIPER
Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 2 min 38 s
Size: 97.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 06:19 AM #119574
Модератор

Модератор

Default 4some with Friends Part 2 - JohnnyXStarlight - iwantclips

4some with Friends Part 2 - JohnnyXStarlight - iwantclips

The fun continues with a fourway fuckfest! Jenna fucks Trixxy right beside Kai fucking Johnny, each pounding into their ladies' holes. Johnny and Jenna then suck and worship Kai and Trixxy's cocks until they both cum in their mouths. Trixxy gives Johnny her first facial cumshot!
Starring-
Jenna Creed: @_jennacreed_
Trixxy von Tease: @TSTrixxyj
Johnny Starlight: @MsStarlightXXX
Kai Bailey: @kaibaileyxxx
Models: JohnnyXStarlight

Duration: 11 min 48 s
Size: 698 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 06:28 AM #119575
Модератор

Модератор

Default - GoddessPoison - iwantclips

- GoddessPoison - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPoison

Duration: 14 min 33 s
Size: 1.41 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 06:32 AM #119576
Модератор

Модератор

Default How Fast Can You Cum? - Keziah - iwantclips

How Fast Can You Cum? - Keziah - iwantclips

Most of the time, girls want someone who can last AT LEAST 10 minutes. But you can't even manage that! Don't worry, loser. You still get to jerk off for me. In fact, I want you to set a record. I want to see how fast you can blow! Premature ejaculation usually isn't something to be proud of, but I'm giving you a chance to be crowned the fastest beta, so you better try your best!

Categories: Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Premature Ejaculation, JOI, Slave Training, Verbal Humiliation, Challenges, Tit Worship, Big Tits, Brat Girls, Femdom POV

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation
$25 ~ beta tax
$50 ~ small dick tax
$100 ~ cum tax
$666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 3 min 6 s
Size: 186 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 06:34 AM #119577
Модератор

Модератор

Default ClaraKitty's First fully nude orgasm cam show recording - clarakitty - iwantclips

ClaraKitty's First fully nude orgasm cam show recording - clarakitty - iwantclips

ClaraKitty shows her pussy and asshole off for the first time ever in this live cam show recording! Watch her orgasm using her vibrator, and when shes done she'll show you how wet she is... Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) * (NOT 1080P, IT IS A RECORDING OF A LIVE CAM SHOW, THERE WILL BE SHORT SECOND LONG FREEZES)
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 9 min 37 s
Size: 1.09 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 06:36 AM #119578
Модератор

Модератор

Default The great British JERK OFF - Lady Nina - iwantclips

The great British JERK OFF - Lady Nina - iwantclips

Hey slave, i know you love my Hot, British accent. Along with my perfect British seduction and power! This great British jerk off is gonna blow you away. You have to stroke exactly as your British goddess tells you, ok! Like you can ever say no to me...Use a mark up code at checkout to pay more : WEAKAF = +50% EXTRAWEAKAF = +100% BANKRUPTME250 = +250% BANKRUPTME500 = +500% BANKRUPTME1000 = +1000%
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 10 min 4 s
Size: 320 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 06:40 AM #119579
Модератор

Модератор

Default Becoming A Cuck - Princess Wystri - iwantclips

Becoming A Cuck - Princess Wystri - iwantclips

You should have known this would happen -- a girl like Me would never fuck a guy like you! I'm going to start going out and finding hot Alpha males to fuck, and if you're lucky, maybe I'll let you watch sometimes. It might seem strange now, but soon you'll learn to love it and even crave it. You're just fulfilling your destiny and it's going to feel so good! Watch Me tease this hot Alpha stud's big cock through his underwear. You can't resist staring at his huge bulge while I tell you about your new life as a beta cuck.
Models: Princess Wystri

Duration: 7 min 29 s
Size: 552 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 06:41 AM #119580
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cali and Mia - Broke Sugar Step-Daddy Milked for Profit Part 3 (720 HD) - Brat Princess2 - iwantclips

Cali and Mia - Broke Sugar Step-Daddy Milked for Profit Part 3 (720 HD) - Brat Princess2 - iwantclips

Mia shows Cali how her cow will be teased to increase productivity. Mia sits on the cow's face. Cali knows that facesitting is one of her former sugar daddy's fetishes. It will help him produce valuable pre cum now that he is her cow. Cali wants to be assured that all the money earned by her cow will be direct deposited into her bank account, minus the teaser's forty percent cut of course. Mia assures Cali that it will. Cow's earnings are always direct deposited to their Princess' accounts. Cali wants to encourage her cow to be a top earner. She warms its balls with her breath while Mia smothers him in her ass. The cow moans. "His moaning is the sound of you making money!" Mia remarks to Cali. The cow asks how much longer it will have to stay in the machine today. Cali reminds the cow that it will have to get used to long edging shifts. Being a cow is for the rest of his life! The new cow begs to cum. Mia reminds the cow that it will never cum. Just because its shift is done for the day doesn't mean it gets to cum. At the end of the shift the cow will have to go into its spiked chastity and rest. Cali and Mia put their feet up and relax. They use the cow to worship their feet. They remind the cow that all the Teasers are super-hot. This should really be a dream come true for him. "I have to cum. I have to cum. Please. Please!" The cow begs. Cali stifles her cow's cries by putting her foot in its mouth. "Pleases don't buy clothes. Pleases don't put Cali through college." Mia reminds the selfish cow. Cali leaves to see her boyfriend. She doesn't like to keep him waiting. Cali's cow is left alone with Mia. (9:30 long)
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 9 min 39 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 472 MiB
Download From AnzFile