Old 06-24-2020, 04:05 AM #441
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Busty blondes diggin dildos!-Wivien

DDFBusty.com- Busty blondes diggin dildos!-Wivien

Description:
Busty blonds are hot, it is a simple fact of life. However horny, busty blonds with sex toys getting down to strap on anal and vaginal lesbian sex is super hot. If you don_t believe me check out Candy and Wivien in action! These girls have perfect bodies, tight and firm in all the right places and voluptuous where they should be. Their passionate kisses and caresses lead to some hot and sweaty sapphic thrusting culminating in orgasms for both girls. Now tell me that is not sexy as hell!
Model:
Wivien
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:9066bis_wivien-and-candy-strong_busty-blondes-diggin-dildos.zip - 38.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:Busty_blondes_diggin_dildos.rar - 1.7 GB
Old 06-24-2020, 04:12 AM #442
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Red-headed masturbation queen!-Carmen Gemini

DDFBusty.com- Red-headed masturbation queen!-Carmen Gemini

Description:
Hey there Guys It_s me Carmen Gemini. Did you miss me while I was gone? I just had to get my last little bit of skiing in but now the sun_s out it_s been getting hot and needless to say it_s been making me a very horny girl. I went out for a bit this morning and got my self some fresh strawberries and some other fruits, I was in the mood for something sweet and I was also feeling playful. As you can see I_m packing quite a healthy rack with big round horny nipples. I just love playing with my tits, squeezing them and bouncing them around. I took a bite of one of my big red strawberries and then I rubbed it on my nipples one by one, teasing them both up real good and making them all sweet, sticky and wet. I licked and sucked them one at a time teasing myself even more, I could feel my pussy getting hot and wet from deep inside. I sat on top of my big glass table and slipped my hand inside my panties from above, rubbing my pussy from top to bottom before totally taking them off. They were only going to be in the way for what I had planned next. I bit into another berry as nastily as I could making sure it was wet and then I rubbed it all over my pussy, teasing my clit to no end.
Model:
Carmen Gemini
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:6581_carmen-gemini_red-headed-masturbation-queen.zip - 27.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:Red-headed__ion_queen.rar - 2.2 GB
Old 06-24-2020, 04:13 AM #443
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- A Finger in her Asshole-Klenot

DDFBusty.com- A Finger in her Asshole-Klenot

Description:
Recently I hooked up with an old friend of mine named JJ and heâ??s truly one of a kind. Heâ??s got a fetish for every part of a womanâ??s body, a true freak if Iâ??ve ever seen one. I know a lot of girls that like him because he always makes them feel good. I hadnâ??t seen JJ since last year he left Prague for the winter, he said that he was in Jamaica for a while and before that he had spent some time in Spain. When he came in my room he sat in the chair next to my bed and tried his best the ignore me but the more I began moving my body and touching my legs and tits, we both knew that it was just a matter of time before he had to act. We kissed and he started playing with my tits and then I pulled his cock out and gave him a nasty sucking, licking his cock from top to bottom before slipping him inside my eager mouth. JJ slid his cock between my tits as I pushed and held them closer together, I just love seeing a guys cock emerge from between my mounds. He laid me down and licked my pussy, making me all hot and wet and then I sat on top of me and slid his cock right back between my tits. JJ grabbed my oil and started pouring it all over my tits, I can always count on JJ to take it to the next level. JJ laid down and I jumped on top so he could fuck me face to tits, I had my pussy filled with JJâ??s cock and he had his mouth full with my tits. JJ pounded away hard and strong driving his cock deep on side my pussy and sucking on my big tits and nipples, I could have easily had an orgasm right then but I knew if I waited it would be much better. I spun my happy ass around and he just kept pounding away, he came close to busting his nut but then he shook it off and kept right on going. He laid me down and fucked my from behind and playing with my tits every chance he got. He stuck his finger in my ass hole and started moving it in and out, JJ has always been a man of action and never much for words. He eased his finger out and slid his cock in right behind, I could feel my ass hole opening right up as he stuffed his cock deeper inside. JJ went back and forth fucking my ass hole and pussy, I tried to suck his cock in between but sometimes he was to fast for me. He fucked me harder than I had bee fucked in a long while and gave he an orgasm to remember, I was so pleased that I was eager to return the favor. I slipped his hard throbbing cock back in my mouth and sucked as nasty as I knew how, it didnâ??t take him much longer to bust his warm creamy load all over my big juicy tits. I played with my tits and his cum rubbing them all over. I hope that you guys cum back to see me again.
Model:
Klenot
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:8015_j-j-and-klenot_a-finger-in-her-asshole.zip - 34.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:A_Finger_in_her_Asshole.rar - 1.7 GB
Old 06-24-2020, 04:14 AM #444
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Watching Roxy and squirting hard!-Roxy Panther

DDFBusty.com- Watching Roxy and squirting hard!-Roxy Panther

Description:
Check out a classic reverse striptease when Roxy Panther plays with herself before getting dressed for a night on the town. She lays on satin sheets caressing her lush 34DD-28-36 body, then she kneels on the bed and shows off her tits and pussy while peering right into our horny souls with her dark eyes. Roxy looks so fresh and smooth and delicious, but keeps us at arms length as she rubs her bare pussy and squeezes her tits with their pale pink puffy nipples. Roxy knows were aching for her, but shes going to finish on her own fingers! And then she gets dressed in a lacy panty and matching bra, showing us her deep cleavage before she covers herself up completely in white stockings, pink top, ivory skirt, and pink slingback heels. Maybe shes going out on a date to fuck somebody! Id like to watch that, too, but her eyes seem to say: You stay home, sweetie, think about me, and masturbate!!" Will do, Miss Roxy...will do!!
Model:
Roxy Panther
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:6764_roxy-panther_watching-roxy-and-squirting-hard.zip - 22.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:Watching_Roxy_and_squirting_hard.rar - 887.4 MB
Old 06-24-2020, 04:16 AM #445
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Two hole riding extravaganza!-Terry Nova

DDFBusty.com- Two hole riding extravaganza!-Terry Nova

Description:
Teen Terry is back with her giant jugs and huge sexual appetite to show Kamil the time of his life. This hottie is soon sucking on Kanmil_s cock until it is hard and throbbing and ready to slide between her titanic tits! As he pumps and thrusts between her chest cushions she decides it is time for her to get some too. Soon he is slapping his salami up her pussy and pooper until she is moaning with joy and shuddering to orgasm. Once she has finished wriggling on his stick, like a speared fish , he reverts to titty fucking her until he spurts his load over her tits and face!
Model:
Terry Nova
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:8022_kamil-klein-and-terry-nova_two-hole-riding-extravaganza.zip - 32.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:Two_hole_riding_extravaganza.rar - 2.3 GB
Old 06-24-2020, 04:17 AM #446
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Hot wet pussy likes to be played with-Kristy

DDFBusty.com- Hot_wet pussy likes to be played with-Kristy

Description:
This hot girl has ample chest cushions which she loves to play with. Her hot, wet pussy likes to be played with too, so she treated it to some dildo action! It was not long before she was shuddering to orgasm with tit in hand...
Model:
Kristy
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:5936_kristy_hot-wet-pussy-likes-to-be-played-with.zip - 34.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:Hot_wet___likes_to_be_played_with.rar - 238.2 MB
Old 06-24-2020, 04:18 AM #447
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Masturbation from the titty queen!-Katerina Hartlova

DDFBusty.com- Masturbation from the titty queen!-Katerina Hartlova

Description:
Busty beauty Katerina Hartlova returns. This is our most requested model recently and we are proud and happy to have her back, doing what she does best: getting dirty on camera for you! This girl lets you enjoy her hot body and especially her voluptuous chest in a great build up to the vibrator action. Once her nipples are hard and her pussy is juicy she gets the egg vibrator out and runs it over her body before burying it in her horny twat and rubbing it over her clit. Soon she is coming hard from the vaginal stimulation!
Model:
Katerina Hartlova
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:6574_katerina-hartlova-_masturbation-from-the-titty-queen.zip - 36.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:Masturbation_from_the_titty_queen.rar - 1.7 GB
Old 06-24-2020, 04:18 AM #448
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Soapin up her twin sisters!-Terry Nova

DDFBusty.com- Soapin up her twin sisters!-Terry Nova

Description:
Busty babe Terry returns and that is never a bad thing! This huge titted cutie is taking you into the bathroom with her today! First she takes off her towel and reveals her voluptuous form before jumping in and lathering up. Once her tits are soapy she starts to rub and massage them before giving her pussy some attention too. then it is time to rinse off and, of course, play with those juicy jugs again! Any fan of boobs can never get bored of watching Terry_s swinging chest cushions!
Model:
Terry Nova
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:6639_terry-nova_soapin-up-her-twin-sisters.zip - 24.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:Soapin_up_her_twin_sisters.rar - 1.6 GB
Old 06-24-2020, 04:19 AM #449
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Presenting us with curvy treats!-Laura Orsolya

DDFBusty.com- Presenting us with curvy treats!-Laura Orsolya

Description:
Hello Boys! I heard from the guys at DDF that you_ve been positively begging for a new set with me and you_re simply yearning after my big, buxom body. So I_ve come back to give you a treat and show you all my little curves and crevices. I hope you like what you see and don_t worry, I_ll be back to satisfy you again soon! Hugs, Laura.
Model:
Laura Orsolya
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:6741_laura-orsolya-_presenting-us-with-curvy-treats.zip - 31.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:Presenting_us_with_curvy_treats.rar - 1.4 GB
Old 06-24-2020, 04:24 AM #450
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Nipple pulls while being pounded!-Terry Nova

DDFBusty.com- Nipple pulls while being pounded!-Terry Nova

Description:
Terry has huge, soft boobs that are perfect for playing with and she loves nothing more than to lick her nipples hard and then pull on them as she is being fucked. Well Cage is a fan of her titties too and here you can see him enjoying them. He massahes and sucks, fongles and bites on them as he fills her wet snatch with his hot, hard cock. Soon she tells him to ride her rump and he opens her tight brown hole and proceeds to fill it, giving a good gape every now and again. After Terry has shuddered to orgasm she uses her jugs to wank Cage to a tit glazing orgasm!
Model:
Terry Nova
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:8020_cage-and-terry-nova_nipple-pulls-while-being-pounded.zip - 49.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:Nipple_pulls_while_being_pounded.rar - 2.1 GB