Old 08-14-2019, 03:44 PM #67891
Модератор

Модератор

So sweet. So gentle. So seductive. Your eyes following my locket, taking deep breaths, you couldn't stop yourself from going down into a trance if you wanted. But this IS what you want, more than anything. Handing over control of your mind to me is the ultimate bliss, the ultimate surrender. My reverberating whispers take you down deeper. The binaural tones bring you into that hidden space that lies between consciousness and unc0nsciousness. That soothing place where you are perfectly susceptible. It's just you and me. It's always been just you and me. I am always on your mind; I am always there with you. As long as you have me, you are never alone and you will always have me. Because I am part of you. Each trigger, each repetition, each little bit of mindwashing brings us closer. It's a merging of my identity into yours. An infiltration of your mind not an insidious invasion, but a willing colonization. A blissful surrender of self. I am part of you now. I am the voice in your mind, the face you see when you close your eyes. Inextricable. No escape possible, though you would never want to escape. It's love. It's eternal companionship. It's more than just obsession. I am everything to you, and there's no turning back now.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 25 min 10 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 765 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 03:55 PM #67892
Модератор

Модератор

Come check out my sexy red dress as i slowly strip out of it and make myself cum for you
Models: DaisyD_

Duration: 10 min 23 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 623 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 03:59 PM #67893
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: You have your hair in a ponytail, black lipstick, dressed in the white blouse. with a short, black, latex or leather skirt, black nylons, with black heels, and black latex or leather gloves. You are one of my college professors, and tell me to walk in the room, closing the door, and to sit down in a chair, with you sitting in a chair across from me. You put on you gloves now, and tell me that you do not appreciate my lack of respect for you and your class, and that I need to be put in my place. You slap me, and tell me to strip and get on my knees. You tell me that I need a strong woman to put me in my place, and that arrogant men like me need to be made bitches by strong, gorgeous, and smart women like you. You tell me to put my hands behind my back, and to kiss your heels. Now the camera angle changes, and you are standing above me. You slap me again, and tell me to open my mouth. You start spitting in my face, while humiliating me for being your so weak and bitchy compared to you; for learning my true place. After a while you notice how hard I am, and declare that I am truly your bitch. The camera angle changes to you standing, and you tell me to start jerking off and fingering my ass, while showing off your stunning body. You tell me that I am now to serve you, and that I need to know my place. You count me down to cum, but then walk up to me, take the cum on your gloves, and smear it on my face. You laugh at me, and tell me to eat it, telling me that I am your bitch.
Clip Contains: cum eating instruction, cei, jerk off instruction, joi, latex, face slapping, spit fetish, saliva, teacher, student, cum countdown, humiliation, prostate, custom.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 15 min 8 s
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 04:08 PM #67894
Модератор

Модератор

Since you are such a failure as a man, Princess Kiki has decided to turn you into a sissy. She taunts and humiliates you as she has you dress up in a bra, panties, thigh stockings, high heels, and tops it off with a long blonde wig. Get ready for you new role in life as a pathetic panty wearing bitch boy.
Models: Bratty Diva's

Duration: 7 min 16 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 137 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 04:09 PM #67895
Модератор

Модератор

something along the lines of 'worship momm's Pantyhose' only with sheer-to-waist black pantyhose and some sexy heels. In this video Step-Mom will be getting ready for a date and describing to her son how she plans on seducing her prey with her feminine charms. Lots of leg shots in hose.
Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 5 min 10 s
Size: 736 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 04:09 PM #67896
Модератор

Модератор

Have you seriously been going through my panty drawer again loser? Every time I leave you alone in the house you're rummaging through my panties. But why? Are you jealous of how cute and girly they are? No? Then you're just a disgusting panty pervert huh? Well if you like panties so much why don't you try these on? Come on fucktard get your sissy ass into these panties. Oh you're not a sissy? Well now you are. Im fed up with you sniffling through my drawers ruining all my hottest pairs so now we'll go and get you a few pairs of your own shall we? Of course Im not going to allow you to go shopping with me like that. Youre going to have to put on a slutty outfit too. Oh stop whimpering loser. You really have no choice in the matter. Im going to turn you into a pathetic little slut in no time whether you like it or not. You're going to be made to stumble up to the store assistant and ask where the sluttiest frilliest panties are in the store. And when she asks what size you're looking for you're going to have to ask her what size she thinks you're going to need! All while I stand there and giggle at you. Ill make you regret being a disgusting little panty pervert
Models: meancashleigh

Duration: 6 min 55 s
Size: 236 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 04:13 PM #67897
Модератор

Модератор

Your the sexiest super-villianess in the world and your power comes from your pantyhose. You talk to me like I'm a superhero tied up in your lair. You say your going to use your sexy powers to turn me to your side, and make me your slave. After awhile I tell you that I give in to you and I want to do something to show my loyalty to you. I tell you that I want to give you a foot massage. But this was my idea all along because I know your one weakness is extreme temperature to your pantyhose. I've coated my hands with a super hot lotion that causes your pantyhose and you to slowly melt.
INCLUDES: PANTYHOSE DOMINATION - FOOT FETISH - SUPER VILLAIN - MELTING FETISH - ROLE PLAY - FANTASIES
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 9 min 18 s
Size: 356 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 04:26 PM #67898
Модератор

Модератор

(NOT A RIPOFF) *DISCLAIMER: WILL CAUSE MASSIVE FLUID LOSS** *Custom Clip- Only the real daddies who buy this clip will be able to see my asshole and pussy tease inside this clip. Naturally I am a big tease but today I want to satisfy you, and I know you've wanted to see a closer tease of my asshole and pussy. Just imagine while I'm working out and twerking in front of you I open my ass wishing that you were inside me. Can you handle my juicy ass, as I give an oral cum countdown all while opening and closing my booty and pussy? Find out by buying this bootyful clip .**Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DaBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty**
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 6 min 49 s
Size: 988 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 04:28 PM #67899
Модератор

Модератор

Mona Wales is a high powered executive looking for a new assistant. However, she has some unusual requests of her new hire, Dana DeArmond
Models: anatomik

Duration: 33 min 0 s
Size: 2.34 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 04:29 PM #67900
Модератор

Модератор

This was really too easy. This totally trusting hitchhiker on the side of the road saw me as an unassuming woman and allowed me to give him a ride while hitchhiking in a foreign country. He loaded his stuff into my van and started making small talk, not knowing he had crawled into my web. I offer him a drink of some water, he seemed thirsty after all. He begins to get warm and sleepy and it's only when it's too late that he realizes he's been tricked. My special drink makes its way through his system and his limbs go slack. He can't move, only watch as I pull off to the side of the road and start to strip him. I know the poison I gave him will reach his heart much faster if I can get it pumping. So I decide to pump him. While I handle his cock, he grows closer and closer to orgasm. He's trying to resist even through the poison, but it won't help. As soon as he cums, his life is over.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 18 min 29 s
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile