Old 02-15-2020, 01:50 PM #132771
Модератор

Модератор

Default Come Home With Me Foot Slave - Fetish POV - iwantclips

Come Home With Me Foot Slave - Fetish POV - iwantclips

I've seen you staring at my feet a lot. I know there is a small group of guys that get off on feet. You must be one of those foot guys. Well I have a plan for you! You are going to come to my place and worship my feet for the rest of your life. I may have a few other things to keep you busy like doing my dishes and cleaning the floors. You're going to be doing a lot of things for me actually. But just remember there are feet waiting for you when you finish.
see more clips from Goddess Cassandra here: https://iwantclips.com/store/80492/G...-Cassandra-POV
Models: Fetish POV

Duration: 7 min 46 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 840 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-15-2020, 01:51 PM #132772
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fucked into Oblivion - Sasha Mizaree - iwantclips

Fucked into Oblivion - Sasha Mizaree - iwantclips

This is a custom, NO NAME MENTIONED so it can be enjoyed by many. My customs are always rendered extra clear and are superior quality. Order yours today.
[[This is a custom clip request in the “Executrixxx-Fantasy” and “Dangling” categories, about 10-12 minutes in length that would have you wear/dangle about 10 different pairs of your sexy stiletto pumps (preferably as many closed-toe styles as you have) through the course of the clip. Here is the scenario:
The War of the Sexes is over, and the women kicked our ass! Some men are kept as slaves, but the rest can be eliminated. Goddess Sasha Mizaree has the pleasure of finding creative ways of toying with the surplus cock before wiping it out. She enters wearing a sexy, short dress without hosiery, and she has a bunch of her favorite pairs of closed-toe, stiletto-heeled pumps all gathered in front of her. Hundreds of us Stolen males stand anxiously before her with **** around our necks. Goddess Sasha tells us that she's going to dangle each pair of high heels while we jerk to her female superiority. When she's done dangling a shoe, she'll casually let it slip to the floor. When it hits the floor, a microchip embedded inside will send a signal to the trap doors beneath some fraction of the men, opening the doors and hanging some of us to death! “After I dangle, you're going to ****!”
None of us knows which pair of high heels has our names written on it; all we know is that we're ****! We jerk in desperation, seeking the last orgasm of our lives. Each pair that Goddess Sasha lets drop gives her great satisfaction as she watches scores of us men thrash and twitch at the end of our ropes, struggling to breathe in our final moments… She loves toying with us, knowing that we're precariously on the edge of life and death, just like her shoes are precariously dangling from her perfect feet!
(Goddess Sasha, I would love to watch not knowing which high heels will ultimately **** me! It shouldn't be the last pair of shoes, but please use this code phrase right before you let my killer pair slip: “All it takes is one, little flick of my toes, and you're fucked into oblivion!”)]]
Models: Sasha Mizaree

Duration: 16 min 22 s
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-15-2020, 01:56 PM #132773
Модератор

Модератор

Default ultimate BANNED WORD - shiny goddess - Empress Poison - iwantclips

ultimate BANNED WORD - shiny goddess - Empress Poison - iwantclips

You are weak to my Shiny body... shiny makes you my slave... Shiny makes you hard... Shiny makes your cock twitch. You cannot resist my Shiny trance
I will put you into a deep hypnotic state, you will sink deeper and deeper, mesmesised by my glittering crystals.
Nothing else will matter... except complete servitude.
Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 11 min 24 s
Size: 926 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-15-2020, 01:57 PM #132774
Модератор

Модератор

Default Erectile Dysfunction Therapy-Fantasy - British Bratz - iwantclips

Erectile Dysfunction Therapy-Fantasy - British Bratz - iwantclips

You have decided to seek professional help after the mortifying experiences of not being able to 'get it up' in intimate situations. You have come to see me to hopefully solve this problem. Don't worry, I am a qualified Hypn0th3rapist and with one session there is a huge chance of curing you.
So just follow my pendant, relax, inhale and exhale and 3,2,1.you're under.
Now that you are under, the mask can come off. I am no intention of helping you nor curing you. I never help men when they come to me. In fact I take advantage of them once under and I actually enjoy worsening their problem. Totally powerless to me right now, I have you where I want you and I will re-progam your mind into becoming my slave. You will get hard but only when serving me. You will do whatever I say, If i say lick my feet or send me a huge tribute you will with the biggest erection of your life. Without these you will be flaccid, **** and useless. You will crave me so so bad.
Now it's time to wake up.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 1 s
Size: 331 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-15-2020, 02:01 PM #132775
Модератор

Модератор

Default Starving seductress swallows struggling slave (1080p mp4) - KaidenceKing - iwantclips

Starving seductress swallows struggling slave (1080p mp4) - KaidenceKing - iwantclips

I walk in wearing my bra and panties and find a little man on my floor. I play with you with my feet, then pick you up. You struggle and try to get away, but I hold on tight and tell you I'm going to swallow you up. I'm hungry and you're the perfect snack size. I tease you with my tummy and my mouth and eventually swallow you. For the last couple of minutes, I tease you, asking you how it feels to be sitting in my stomach. I tell you how yummy you were and how I can feel you wiggling around inside me.
Models: KaidenceKing

Duration: 10 min 41 s
Size: 949 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-15-2020, 02:02 PM #132776
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 10 min 33 s
Size: 1.50 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-15-2020, 02:04 PM #132777
Модератор

Модератор

Default POV Deep Throat Blowjob With Dirty Talk Until Cumshot Down Back of Throat - Brittanys Sexy Fantasies - iwantclips

POV Deep Throat Blowjob With Dirty Talk Until Cumshot Down Back of Throat - Brittanys Sexy Fantasies - iwantclips

Brittany Lynn is on her knees and naked again. With her big tits looking great, she is ready for more cock. She has a guy friend over and in his POV she tells him that she is hungry for cock and thirsty for cum.
With that out comes the fat cock which she starts to suck on it immediate. However, this is no ordinary blowjob as Brittany Lynn goes for the deep throat action right away.
She goes balls deep and gags and coughs as she gets nasty. She only stops to spout off some classic Brittany Lynn dirty talk, spit and drool everywhere as she does. At one point he even gets into it more and pushed the back of her head down onto his cock.
She knows he wants to cum down her throat and this little deep throat slut is more than willing to accommodate. She works him to a frenzy and when he is cumming he holds her head all the way down on his cock as he pumps a hot cumload down her throat.
She shows off the mix of left over spit and cum in her mouth before swallowing the rest down. She then thanks him for the deep throat blowjob fun and promises more to come.
Included in this clip: Deep Throat, Blowjob, Cum Down Throat, Face Fucking, Dirty Talk, Big Tits, Blondes, Cum Down My Throat, Balls Deep Face Fuck, Cum Swallowers, Brittany Lynn
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 5 min 7 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 205 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-15-2020, 02:05 PM #132778
Модератор

Модератор

Default When Harry Lost Sally - scottwill - iwantclips

When Harry Lost Sally - scottwill - iwantclips

Harry and Sally are enjoying a walk when suddenly both are misteriously shrunken to bug size. Lexi unaware Squeeze poor Sally but she will do her best to compensate Harry.
Lexi Blue as you have never seen her before!!!
Models: scottwill

Duration: 12 min 22 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 78.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-15-2020, 02:06 PM #132779
Модератор

Модератор

Default Stealing Wonder Woman's body : Transformation Fantasies : Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Stealing Wonder Woman's body : Transformation Fantasies : Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

INCLUDES: TRANSFORMATION FETISH - TRANSFER FETISH - MAGIC CONTROL - SUPER VILLIANS - SUPERHEROINS - FUCKING - XXX HARDCORE - BOY/GIRL - ROLEPLAY - STRIPTEASE - BLOWJOBS
..An old witch lures Wonder Woman to her house and body swaps her. Wonder Woman's officer friend discovers what happened and the witch (as Wonder Woman) seduces him to prevent him from switching them back...
Opens on Wonder Woman talking to the old woman: Wonder woman heard the cries for help from the old lady and apprehend the criminals. Wonder woman Is offered a gift. As soon as Wonder Woman touches it she Yelps and starts shaking and falls to the ground and scene fades...The witch now is Wonder Woman. The old Wonder Woman is trapped in the witches body and is taunted by the witch. Yes it worked! Your body is mine!, I knew you would be the perfect target. So virtuous and proper , but always flaunting your perfect body under your costume. My old body was so old and tired. Now I feel so young, so powerful... How does it feel beingtrapped in my old body , hahahaha Robbed of your eternal youth and power Now all mine! Checks out body in mirror. Now slowly starts to masturbate: I haven't felt like this in centuries! Feels so good. Continues while telling the old Wonder Woman to stop her whimpering and crying and taunting her until she cums. After Wonder Woman cums she looks up and see's the officer friend, How long have you been here watching ? I forgot about you. Now pleading with him: please put down the (magical object) Just don't give it to that old witch over there! so you know I'm not the real Wonder Woman? But why can't I be! I have her body Well, maybe we can both benefit? Did you like what you saw when I was touching myself? No need to switch us back yet ,why don't you just see what I can do for you. I can make all your deepest fantasies come true. I know the way you lusted for her, How you wanted her and she wouldn't even look at you.. You can have her now, I can give you what you always wanted. Gets on knees and starts to rub crotch. Did you think someone so pure would do this. During sex continue to ask the officer if he likes her new body. Aren't I better than the old Wonder Woman? All throughout continue to talk about how good her new body feels, how incredible. I Haven't felt this way in centuries etc. At the end after orgasm. Grab back the mysterious object, saying yes I got it back. Now I'll destroy it and Wonder Womans body will be mine forever!......Mandy Flores
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 16 min 43 s
Size: 1.30 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-15-2020, 02:07 PM #132780
Модератор

Модератор

Default Smoke Day/ JOI Game with Goddess Amanda - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Smoke Day/ JOI Game with Goddess Amanda - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

How long can you last when I order you to take hit after hit? I wonder... I wonder if the combination of my body and the **** of choice will make you pass out? How long can you last stroking your dick the way I tell you to and inhaling when I tell you to? I guess we will find out won't we? I can't wait to see how long you can last. My new little sparkly dress will have you hard in seconds.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 18 min 49 s
Size: 1.36 GiB
Download From AnzFile