Old 07-07-2019, 12:34 PM #49491
Модератор

Модератор

Hi! You know what time it is , don 't you? I do! I want you to get your favorite little bottle and shake it up real nice. You are going to breathe in all those fumes and get really high for me. Untwist that bottle and mmmm , breathe it all in. Nice and slow. I 'm going to count you through it. You know how I love to control your huffs and puffs. You 're feeling real nice right about now , huh? Your skin is tingling... your mind is floating... this is so much fun!
Models: Bayside Brats

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 526 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 12:36 PM #49492
Модератор

Модератор

Hi! You know what time it is , don 't you? I do! I want you to get your favorite little bottle and shake it up real nice. You are going to breathe in all those fumes and get really high for me. Untwist that bottle and mmmm , breathe it all in. Nice and slow. I 'm going to count you through it. You know how I love to control your huffs and puffs. You 're feeling real nice right about now , huh? Your skin is tingling... your mind is floating... this is so much fun!
Models: Bayside Brats

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 12:38 PM #49493
Модератор

Модератор

Hi jerk off boy , I knew id see you here...You 've never been able to resist my big tits and you never will be able too. So heres your next task...worship these tits....of yeah theres some other little surprises i threw in for you too...thats the challenge....enjoy
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 14 min 15 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 188 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 12:43 PM #49494
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM REQUEST , NO NAMES USED :
Rosie comes in to turn in her assignment. What a good student she is! She worked so hard on it. Oops , she accidentally drops her pencil. How clumsy of Rosie! She goes down to pick it up , exposing her ass in pantyhose under her already extremely short schoolgirl skirt.
Rosie turns around just in time to see you staring at her ass. Uh huh! You have been caught. Rosie tricked you! She dropped her pencil on PURPOSE just to Expose-Fantasy you for what you really are : a PERVERT teacher addicted to her perfect ASS! Rosie has noticed multiple times earlier in the school year of you looking at her ass. Now that she has solid proof she threatens to Expose-Fantasy you for your behavior.
If you wish for the principal , administration nor her Step-Parents to know about this you are going to do exactly as she says. Rosie wants to lock your cock up in a chastity cage and make her teacher her chastity slave! She intends to tease you so bad that you regret the multiple times you have looked at and jerked to her ass. Time to teach teacher a chastity lesson!
Contains : chastity , pantyhose , female domination , ebony female domination , femdom pov , schoolgirl , brat girls
Models: Goddess Rosie

Duration: 15 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 12:44 PM #49495
Модератор

Модератор

My sniffing slut is overindulgent with stroking while sniffing his P.(0 )pp.3r $, and he needs to be controlled a bit. I 've allowed you so much pumping while getting fucked up for me.... so I 'm locking you up for this one. Locked up in chastity while I f0 -rc3 you to sniff. Your cock pulses in your cage everytime you hear the keys dangle from my wrist. Just keep sniffing and aching , I 'll let you out for your final inhale for your cum countdown
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 13 min 3 s
Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
Size: 872 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 12:45 PM #49496
Модератор

Модератор

I 'm going to train you - using your cock to train you and obey your commands! It 's going to be the perfect relationship. I 'll get the very best out of you! You might find it frustrating but it 's going to be so incredibly sexy!
Models: SuperiorWoman

Duration: 6 min 41 s
Size: 816 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 12:53 PM #49497
Модератор

Модератор

You 're laying in bed feeling like your life is crumbling around you. You just lost your mediocre job , you and I have had a lack of intimacy , frankly things just suck all around lately. I come into the room , sensing your emotional distress. I want more than anything to cheer you up. I take your cock in my mouth and begin to free your mind of all the worries you had. Maybe life isn 't so bad. Maybe this is a brand new start for us. Maybe this whole situation is a blessing in disguise. You know you 'll find a job with the pay you actually deserve. You know you 'll have more time to spend with me now... I 'm working your dick in my mouth and in this moment you feel like perhaps you just might be the luckiest man on earth to have a girlfriend who cares this much about you.
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 13 min 53 s
Size: 1.10 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 01:15 PM #49498
Модератор

Модератор

I told you what would happen if you kept seeing that little slut. You come home late for the last time , crawling into bed with me thinking I 'm ****. I roll over with sex in my eyes , so we make out. I then wrap my hands around your neck and mount you. My attitude changes , and you know you 're in trouble! The other night , after you left that girl 's house , I went in and "finished " her. I took her bra as a trophy and so you know that I mean business. You 're next!!! This is what you get for cheating. Wide -eyed and pouting , I choke you harder and harder. I make sure I cum twice before making you pay for your infidelity , by throttling you!!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 10 min 52 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 908
Size: 688 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 01:19 PM #49499
Модератор

Модератор

Your Christmas Queen Sam gives you a sexy joi with a holiday twist! Merry XMAS
Models: 0TripleDBabe0

Duration: 22 min 38 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 467 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 01:22 PM #49500
Модератор

Модератор

I 've got you cornered jerk boy! You crave My panties and are now at the mercy of My kindness. It 's not likely that you 'll find niceness though. I love the tease and driving you wild. Seeing you squirm and rub My dirty , worn panties on your face is too funny to pass up. You need to jerk off for panties so badly that I could make you cum in your pants right now. You 'd do anything for a smell of my pussy soaked panties , a taste of the juicy gusset , or to wrap My thong around your cock. Worship My ass and pussy as you masturbate and I humiliate you , then purchase My worn panties , and I 'll let you jerk off for Me. You can increase your addiction to Me by jerking off daily into My worn panties as a horny cuckold jerkoff addict.
Models: Madame Rose

Duration: 6 min 54 s
Size: 487 MiB
Download From AnzFile