Old 10-16-2019, 06:17 PM #11871
Модератор

Модератор

Hello my good, my dear and dear fans. In this video you will see me and my new mistress Ilona. Today I decided to make her a submissive slave and make her eat shit from a dog bowl. I put a leash on her and drove around the room, showing you her graceful young body. She did not resist and dutifully followed where I directed her with a leash. Then I forced Ilona to lick my cunt. Then I took a dog bowl and shit in it. Ilona licked my dirty ass. Then I dipped her beautiful face in my shit. She did not know what I would do and it came as a surprise to her) I dipped her face in the shit again and again. Then I made her swallow some shit. Then I smeared her boobs and ass with poop. I drove her around the room again on a leash. My humble Ilona completely obeyed me and we were both happy)
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 20 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1 004 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-16-2019, 07:38 PM #11872
Модератор

Модератор

I've just been to the gym. I'm wearing a crop top, leggings and some grey cotton panties underneath. I really need to go to the toilet. But having accidents are so much fun, right? Wouldn't you love to see me shit and piss everywhere? I'm desperately trying to push out my shit, but lots of wee comes out first, I'm soaked! I then finally poop everywhere! It feels so good. Look at what a mess I've made! I best put these dirty, shitty, pissy panties back on and hope my parents don't find out! I then pick up my shit and smear it across my pussy and let's. Oops!
Old 10-16-2019, 09:38 PM #11873
Модератор

Модератор

I got so distracted I forgot to go potty but its too late now, I make a big mess on the floor…and it felt really nice. I wiggle around in it and show off my puddle, then I take my piss soaked panties off and stuff them in my mouth, swallowing some of my pee while showing off my tits as well
Old 10-16-2019, 10:29 PM #11874
Модератор

Модератор

Monstrous anal gas, huge hemorrhoids and large portions, butt giants! for you the tastiest dish in the form of large portions of shit! You taste?
Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 14 min 19 s
Size: 531 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-16-2019, 10:46 PM #11875
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me in latex leggings shit them for my brother, i bend over and push out a big shit into them before giving myself a custatd enema and shitting some more….
I then roll them down to show you my big mess before sliding on some blue shiny panties and giving my self enema all over again………
I love being a naughty girl for my brother
Old 10-17-2019, 12:20 AM #11876
Модератор

Модератор

Scatqueen Lady Kimi now leans over the slave, who was prepared as a human toilet and pisses mercilessly into his mouth. Then she presses a big pile of shit out of her butt hole, which falls directly into his slave mouth. The shit is nice and soft. The slave smacks while chewing. His mouth is full. But then the two ladies bend over the slave and puke really much in his throat. And again, the cunt swallows.
Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 11 min 46 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 352 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 06:28 AM #11877
Модератор

Модератор

Its a nice warm morning and I am very horny! I have to use my subhuman toilet slave to shit in his mouth. But first, he will eat my pussy and make me cum haha. Yes, I can do whatever I want with him. He gives me wonderful orgasm and I bet his tongue is tired but I don’t care because he must lick my asshole and lubricate my anus. Log after log he takes all and swallows my waste … he is a good sub-human toilet.
Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 9 min 10 s
Size: 676 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 06:34 AM #11878
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me get an envelope im excited im told to open it up on cam…. Inside is a letter and a pair of white panties….
I read the letter…… He has private pictures of me and tells me he will post them everywhere unless i do as im told…
He tells me to put the pants on and to shit in them… The thought replulses me how disgusting…
But i cant let these pictures become public so i do as im told…
He makes me pee and shit my panties filling them up to the brim and then sit down in my mess and masturbate… it grosses me out but i do as im told…
His cam show is finished but unaware to me ive left cam on whole time i sit back down in my mess and get myself off again not knowing hes watching.
The feeling of this warm load around my pussy and ass feels incredible and i make myself cum hard…
I soon realise the cam was on the whole time and im made to admit that i really did enjoy it………
#pantypoop #shitpanties #scat #smearing #poop #evamarie88
Models: evamarie88

Duration: 24 min 36 s
Size: 1.28 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 06:42 AM #11879
Модератор

Модератор

I come back home from shopping and take of my normal clothes and suit up into my mistress gear and immediately call my slave to whipping his balls and having pierce his dick as he starts making his way to me preparing himself for what I have planned for him my stomach starts to hurt a lot as I command him to stand up and spread both of his legs apart so I can whip his balls my stomach starts hurting again and I start to wonder what is making my stomach hurt this much. I said: “HURRY UP SLAVE! I CAN BARELY HOLD IT ANYMORE!” as he enters the room with my toilet chair I demand him to get under the chair under my ass as I step over him and urgently pull my pants down and close my legs together as I use the chair for grip and I explosively shit out the pain all over the slaves face then as I keep squeezing the chair for more grip to let out more painful diarrhea then when I think it has calm down a tad bit I grip both arms around my stomach and lean forward to comfort myself as I keep pooping out the pain all over his face and during which I hear him crying and I shout (SHUT UP SLAVE!) as I repeat myself again telling him to shut up I have him open his mouth wider in order to shut him up with more shit down into his throat when I feel finished for the time being I get the toilet paper and wipe my ass and tell him to eat up my shitty tissues when are finished eating the pain all over his mouth because I may have to go again real soon. I meet with him in the living room to face more punishment when he is through eating as I prepare to give him for what I have instored for him (Hard ballbusting), when he comes to face his punishment I strictly tell him to never put such a cleanser in my drink again or you'll do the same thing to him again.
Models: janet

Duration: 7 min 37 s
Size: 731 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 06:44 AM #11880
Модератор

Модератор

It’s amazing! He’s so docile, so accommodating. Executes all orders implicitly. Licks my pussy, my ass, kisses my feet. What a nice soft and warm hole he has. I fuck him hard despite his small size. He moaned and squealed with pleasure. I like my new toy. Great, I found myself a mini-living toilet. Open your mouth, I want to shit. If you vomit, you’ll have to apologize. Oh, how nice to shit in mouth. I shat a big pile in his little mouth. He choked, but he tried to eat my shit. I’m good emptied, shited in his mouth. Well done, after you became my toilet bowl I love you even more. I want to find him a mate. And I’ll have two little toilets.
Models: Mistress

Duration: 47 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.95 GiB
Download From AnzFile