Old 06-09-2019, 12:28 AM #31271
Модератор

Модератор

Tiny man adventures at my giantess nylon covered feet I have already my third date with Thomas. He has already told me, that he loves nylon stockings, so I welcome him wearing a sexy lingerie outfit with nylons. Too bad he says something stupid like: “You are exactly the woman I was looking for. Beautiful, intelligent and of course I was looking for a younger woman I can discipline and mould to my expectations and needs.” That was a bad mistake. I'm not the submissive part in a relationship. Time to shrink this little fool down to ant-size using my witch powers and show him who's the boss. Poor tiny Thomas has to explore my body, especially my giantess nylon covered legs. He is scared and tries to escape, but he is too small. So I dance for him, to scare him with my platform high heel sandals, Coerce him to worship my mountain sized, sweaty nylon covered feet and tease him with his tiny size. I ask him, if he enjoys to be my tiny foot pet, but he is too small, so I can't hear what the tiny sock lint has to say. He has to stand between my huge nylon soles, which could easily squish him at any time. He has to climb my huge nylon covered sole and drink my divine goddess' foot sweat. I also take one of my nylons off, that he can crawl under my overhanging toenail and tell him: “There is some delicious toejam under your goddess toenails and it's all for you.” How humiliating. Finally I throw him into my nylon stocking and put it back on, so that he helplessly gets pressed into my giant soft sole by my nylon stocking. Then I put my platform sandal back on… Loryelle's Dating Diary This is the third chapter of a series, called “Loryelle's Dating Diary”. Every episode has another special fetish in focus. I've planned so far breascrush *Date ONE*, barefoot *Date TWO*, nylons *this one*, boots, butt crush, vore, belly crush, socks, hand crush, eventually body exploration … if you want to add something to this list (no nudity), just let me know. ;-)
Models: Giantess Loryelle

Duration: 20 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.71 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 12:28 AM #31272
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: It's a dark night I am **** deeply. At mid night you came in and without my knowledge you took me away to your dungeon. When I awake I see you in front of my eyes. You laugh like a vamp. I have been cached by you and now I can't be released. I have to obey you, to your rules. If I don't you will whip me, slap me and punish me very harsh. I started shivering and crying.Then after that you kind of bite me a little and snap your fingers and tell me to kiss your feet till u don't tell me to stop. You pull and say that you are my goddess. I can't do anything without your permission. In the end you make me **** imagining you being with me. Clip Contains: foot fetish, vampire, biting, mesmerize, mind fuck, slave training, soles, heels, shoes, goddess worship, redhead, femdom, legs, custom.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 13 min 8 s
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 12:29 AM #31273
Модератор

Модератор

This night my DOM brought me a Gringo. What is a Gringo? It's a white boy. I love white boys too. I like black, white, asian, latin. As long as his cock is big and he uses me hard like I've been trained, im ready. My DOM had met this gringo online and asked him to come by and use me for a lil bit. I like random guys and so does my DOM. So my DOM told him he didn't even want to know his name. My DOM just wants him to come in, use my holes, cum in my ass and leave. Thats what I'm for, to be used like the whore that I am. So gringo comes in and my DOM is explaining to him what I am, and how I need constant use. You should've seen gringo's jaw drop when my DOM was telling him how much of a anal whore I am and just how many guys have actually fucked and came in my ass. I dont even know the number, but my DOM knows exactly. I just do as I'm told and open my holes for whoever my DOM says. Now Gringo started out slow for the first 60 seconds, but when he saw my nasty asshole open wide and swallow his dick right away, he knew he could use me any way he wanted. So he went on to stretch me the fuck out. I love being stretched out. ALL HOLES STRETCHED. My DOM told him it was an all anal training session. So he went straight in my asshole, then took his hard cock from my ass straight to my mouth, fisted my ass, and even fisted my pussy while fucking my ass. I Love being used. He used me like a dirty, filthy fucking whore for sure. It was So fucking Hot and Nasty my DOM had to join in and he started fucking my used asshole after Gringo came in it... My DOM really gets off on watching me really get used, it makes him proud of his creation, and also really horny. In the end I got stretched, in all holes, and I got 2 hot steamy loads off cum in my nasty used ass. All part of my training, and I fucking LOVE every bit of it
Models: KittyJXXX

Duration: 51 min 19 s
Size: 1.90 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 12:29 AM #31274
Модератор

Модератор

Hey, loser. You probably noticed that I'm not wearing any sexy lingerie or a bikini today. Nope, I'm just wearing a cute pair of shorts, a tank top, and some sneakers. This is just an everyday outfit that I would wear out anytime, but I still look sooo ridiculously pretty, don't I? It doesn't matter that I'm not wearing latex or fetish gear, you're still so fucking desperate to jerk your cock to Me. You can't help it, your addiction has gotten out of control! You see the preview image flash on your screen and you immediately feel a compulsion to buy this clip and jerk your fucking cock to Me. I'm so right, aren't I? It doesn't matter what I wear; you'll still jerk it.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Size: 533 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 12:30 AM #31275
Модератор

Модератор

This was my first time trying to fist my ass. I got lots of good gapes and many long juicy farts with creamy jizz lube seeping out of my ass. As I've stated before, usually I cut out farts from scenes but this time it was inevitable. You have to like that part of anal if you want this video, because there are many. I end the video with licking all the yummy lube/juice off my hands
Models: MissEllie

Duration: 13 min 30 s
Size: 362 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 12:30 AM #31276
Модератор

Модератор

It's written all over your face: you want to Consumer cum! My slender body gets you worked up...my big, round tits, my perfect, shapely ass, my thong covered pussy...they make you SO cum hungry. I want you to watch me closely as I bring you to the edge. I want you to flip your legs over your head as you jack off into your eager little mouth! If you miss and give yourself a facial, clean it up. Don't waste a drop! Swallow it. No matter how many times you eat it, you just can't stop eating your cum for Ellie, huh?
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 7 min 49 s
Size: 270 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 12:31 AM #31277
Модератор

Модератор

Wanna share a last smoke with me before we go to ****?
Models: HotEva

Duration: 5 min 7 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 196 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 12:31 AM #31278
Модератор

Модератор

"Yes cum in my ass! Don't stop, cum in my ass" your'e fucking my ass and cum deep inside. Ah so amazing! I turn around and put my top back on and offer you some water. I begin a tense conversation "So... I've been hearing that you've cheated on me". Of course you act surprised but we both know it's true. Now that the truth is out, it's time to get my revenge. I pick up a little remote and click it towards you. It activates what was in your water that I gave you and now... well you're going to shrink to a tiny man. "That's right, you just came in my ass and the best revenge for me is to Consume alive... through my asshole! You'll suffer and you'll drown in your own cum. The perfect revenge for an asshole like you lol. I would say you'll never cheat again, but you won't have the chance. Ah prefect size now.. bye asshole!"
Models: Lanie Love

Duration: 8 min 31 s
Size: 179 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 12:31 AM #31279
Модератор

Модератор

The rules are simple. you want to cum? you know exactly what you have to do. I don't need to explain it or manipulate you into it. you know you were born a little cum eater! you know that if you want the pleasure of an orgasm then you get the taste of your own cum. you're just lucky that it's Me you get to Consumer cum to. Jerking to My perfect body and orgasming on My command almost makes you forget how pathetic your life is! Go on loser bitch boy, Consumer cum for Me. Lay down on your back and stroke. Aim at your face, go on, do it.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 11 min 16 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 984 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 12:32 AM #31280
Модератор

Модератор

We play in the bath, lots of kissing, licking, fingering, light foot fetish content and orgasms.
Models: lenaspanks

Duration: 10 min 4 s
Size: 503 MiB
Download From AnzFile