Old 04-29-2019, 01:51 AM #18291
Модератор

Модератор

After months of trying to work up the courage to approach me at the gym to ask me out you have FINALLY done it! Tonight is our first date. Dinner went well. We shared an expensive bottle of wine had some laughs and have just arrived back to my place. You come out of the bathroom to find me in sexy white lace lingerie with nude thigh high stockings. You can't believe it! This is just too good to be true. Just as you think you are about to get the BEST fucking of your life you pull down your pants and here me gasp. "Wow! Really? You're kidding?! That's it?!" You're dream date has just turned into your worst nightmare.
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 5 min 42 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 18.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 01:52 AM #18292
Модератор

Модератор

I will stimulate your pecker, but first your must watch and listen carefully. I will get deep inside of your head and cause rapid excitement. Your neurons will fire rapidly while watching my cleavage. You will feel your begin to pump and your cock will crave your touch.You will find that I will begin altering the way you get aroused. I will get deep inside of your head and make it clear that I control your orgasm. There will be no turning back once I alter the way you orgasm.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 13 min 32 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 202 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 01:53 AM #18293
Модератор

Модератор

You're a naughty husband, aren't you? You love getting risky for me, and pushing your own limits. Everything feels sexier when you know you shouldn't be doing it. Which is why you're going to cum next to your wife tonight...as she ****s, and with me on the screen. I hope she's dreaming deeply, or at least that you have your earbuds in tight. Try not to accidentally yank the headphones out as I tease you with my superior body, making you be a naughty boy, jerking faster and faster for me. Try not to make too much noise as I say all the right things to get you hard, pushing buttons you didn't know you had. Try not to make too much of a mess as you cum harder stroking for me than you ever did fucking her.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 7 min 49 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 284 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 01:54 AM #18294
Модератор

Модератор

Default Arabiangod - iwantclips

Models: arabiangod

Duration: 20 min 4 s
Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
Size: 1.28 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 01:55 AM #18295
Модератор

Модератор

[Custom clip. No names are used] I'm your Dad's hot girlfriend, practically your Stepmother, and I've asked you to join me for a little chat. I strut in, wearing latex, stockings and PVC boots, condescendingly telling you that I can tell you're a little virgin, and that I want to make sure you're prepared for sex. Mommy has seen you taking glances, I know you jerk off to the sounds of your Daddy pounding me, and you can tell I'm quite the sexpert seductress when it comes to men. I know exactly how to get weak boys wrapped around my little finger. I offer you sweet and patronising jerk off instructions and encouragement, even showing you how to put a condom on. But it becomes obvious that you're a virgin loser who probably won't ever get laid. You're safer wanking off to Stepmommy night after night, aren't you, pet? Now show me how turned on I make you. Spill a big load for me, virgin.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 11 min 50 s
Size: 497 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 01:55 AM #18296
Модератор

Модератор

Dr. Lynch is back! After years of neglecting treatment, you've come crawling back to my special brand of therapy. Can't say that I blame you (although I'm sure you have ulterior motives for wanting to see me again.) Today we're going to try out a new experimental form of treatment for the pesky panty fetish of yours. You can hardly contain your arousal as I sit in front of you wearing heels, a pencil skirt pantyhose, and blouse, legs crossed. To your shock and awe, I open my legs to reveal my smooth satin pair of panties for a brief moment, and then close them once again to observe your reaction. You've always been insanely attracted to me and that one little glimpse was enough to drive you wild. I reveal more teasing glimpses and encourage you to pull out your cock and stroke, but ONLY when my legs are open. This cruel cock control is pleasurable yet tormenting at the same time. Pretty soon my professional demeanor turns seductively sinister. Your mind is spinning and all rationality and self control goes out the window. All you can do is stare, drool, and obey my commands. You find yourself feeling deeply submissive and weak as I unbutton my blouse and pull up my skirt to reveal even more, all the while explaining to you that you need to see me much for often, at a much higher cost.. You don't know if this is helping your addiction, but you don't even care. All you know is that you need this more than anything.
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 15 min 26 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 308 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 01:56 AM #18297
Модератор

Модератор

Back again, you really couldn't resit buying yet another one of my clips could you. Nothing will stop you from getting your fix. You will literally buy anything that I film, it's so funny. I know what you really need, and that is one big, huge, horny binge. The kind of binge that causes devastation on your bank balance, one that leaves you high and dry. Completely financially ruined causing stress, anxiety and lots of yelling from your confused, angry, unloved wife. Spending your cash on me is the only thing that makes you orgasm anymore and that scares you. I think you should let yourself go. You need a REAL binge, one that will make me wet and make you tremble with fear and excitement. It's what you really want. Go add my clips, every single Findom clip of mine. Keep adding until you have them all. I want to be completely spoiled with your money. I know it fuels you to spend on me even though you are scared but don't worry. I am here for you through this binge. I am here to help. You will devote your wallet and your cock to me.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 9 s
Size: 285 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 01:57 AM #18298
Модератор

Модератор

Seducing a married teacher, do you think I CARE? No! I am bratty, young & HOT schoolgirl! This is the ONLY "homewrek" I'll be doing for your class! I'll be giving you instructions... some naughty instructions in these TIGHT denim booty shorts. You'll have to watch to find out just how naughty my instructions are
Models: Goddess Lily

Duration: 6 min 56 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 231 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 01:58 AM #18299
Модератор

Модератор

Are you a good boy? Who worships goddess? Watch me masturbate and instruct you on how I want you be a brave boy and finally taste your cum load! Step by step i get your cock hard with a joi and play with my pussy and teach you to taste it at the end! Instruction on how to eat and aim! Be a good boy and buy this video you piggies!
Models: PrincessRyan

Duration: 7 min 27 s
Size: 114 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 01:59 AM #18300
Модератор

Модератор

It's written all over your face: you want to Consumer cum! My slender body gets you worked up...my big, round tits, my perfect, shapely ass, my thong covered pussy...they make you SO cum hungry. I want you to watch me closely as I bring you to the edge. I want you to flip your legs over your head as you jack off into your eager little mouth! If you miss and give yourself a facial, clean it up. Don't waste a drop! Swallow it. No matter how many times you eat it, you just can't stop eating your cum for Ellie, huh?
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 7 min 49 s
Size: 270 MiB
Download From AnzFile