Old 04-01-2019, 12:55 PM #7641
Модератор

Модератор

In a similar vein to my much-loved 'Try To Cum Game' clip, I present to you another CBT Edging Challenge JOI. I have two cards; one blue, one green, and you'll be receiving multiple countdowns from me in this fishnet bodysuit, nipple pasties, and sexy heels. However, only one of these countdowns is a cum countdown; the rest, are ball punches. Will your dick be limp and your balls bruised, unable to explode when I give the green light? Or do you get hornier during ball abuse, your cock throbbing jerking off to my encouragement and trying to make it through the pain? Cum if you can, boys!
Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 50 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 416 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 12:56 PM #7642
Модератор

Модератор

I'm going to turn off your brain now. Don't think, just buy. Don't think, just get high. Pop and stroke, pop and worship, pop and surrender. All it takes is a few hits to empty out your mind, but I'm going to feed your nose so much more than that. The stimulating vapor is pumping through your bloodstream, straight to your brain, and right down to your ever hardening cock. The confusion, the coerced Loaded, the stupid stupor. It makes every jerk so impossibly intense. It's an amyl nitrate hallucination, a perfect brainless bliss. Sniff and jerk, pop and stroke. It'll make it so easy to give in.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 41 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 878 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 01:04 PM #7643
Модератор

Модератор

I've devised a special way for you to yank your cock today, quite frankly you should be licking my feet in gratitude that I even lay one finger your way,mutt. Now, this special itch will be only satisfied by me, each time you will have to hold your breath, 7 seconds,there'll be a timer for each,no more no less, it will become more frequent, more erratic, you may stroke as I let you, when I tell you to stop you stop,no more no less. Amuse me you desperate jerk junkie, your brain will evaporate quick, brainless stroke to my curvy body, no more thinking no more choices for you, I'll revoke all of your priviledge to the very last one, overpowering you with my sexual magic, pulling you deep into a mindless state, dumb & jerking, dumb & fucked.
Models: Tsarina Baltic

Duration: 9 min 4 s
Size: 947 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 01:13 PM #7644
Модератор

Модератор

Lets get messy. Buy the clip. Fuck yourself . No I mean really fuck yourself up for me then stroke it out in a mind bending tease. With each inhale you slowly lose your shelf in my flawless perfection. Helplessly handing it all over. Losing yourself to me. Stroking and Sniffing & Spending yourself into a mind bending orgasam. (Remixed .... Trying something its not perfect.... but its pretty Fucking awesome. )
Models: Flawless Melissa

Duration: 8 min 0 s
Size: 416 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 01:17 PM #7645
Модератор

Модератор

I catch you staring at my feet again. If you're going to jack off to them you better do it before my friends pick me up. Hurry!
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 4 min 18 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 319 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 01:33 PM #7646
Модератор

Модератор

I have a task for you today my little virgin bitch. It shouldn't be *that* difficult for you considering your balls suffer all the time. Your balls are used to being blue, full, throbbing, and aching for me. Now let's take that up a notch. You're going to get a wooden spoon and strip down. I'll allow you to jerk that virgin dick to my lovely legs, ass, and feet but you must obey and slap your balls every time I say. You will suffer for that orgasm and show me how much you yearn to be obedient for me.
Models: TrixieMiss

Duration: 9 min 30 s
Size: 572 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 01:34 PM #7647
Модератор

Модератор

Oooh! My shiny ass just pulls you in! It's so round and sexy and the most perfect bubble butt. When there's shiny material wrapped around in, your like a bug being pulled into it. You can't look away now, you're trapped!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 14 min 32 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 232 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 01:35 PM #7648
Модератор

Модератор

I've seen you staring at me, especially when I bend over & you can see down my shirt. But I also know your little secret. There's a rumor going around the office, and we're going to have a meeting right now to confirm if it's true. I found this wonderful specimen of a man in the mail room, and he has a nice big cock. Look at it! Don't look away. If you look away or leave the room, I will fire you. I know how much you need this job. See? You're staring at his cock as hard as you stare at my breasts. I know how much you like women too, so I'm going to let you watch as he fucks me. But just to cement your position in the company & this situation in your mind, you're going to kneel beneath us as he goes in & out of me. As you stare up at us, I want you to ask yourself whether you're admiring my pussy or his penis. We're about to find out. Open your mouth so this stud can cum all over your face. Well, now we know! You're more than just a little gay. That's one of the perks of this job: it reveals so much to you about your true nature.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 9 min 33 s
Size: 339 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 01:37 PM #7649
Модератор

Модератор

That's right - I use*my Steed's*face*as my personal asswipe. What an honor, ha! In this video, I pull Steed in and grind his face with my perfect, beautiful ass. All it takes is one sniff, and he's completely enslaved and ensnared by my superior beauty, ready to worship. I take my time wiping his face all over my ass as he gets more and more anxious to taste my pretty asshole.* I lightly push my panties aside and have Steed kiss and lick my ass. He loves that he has been reduced to my literal asswipe. You know you've conquered someone when being your personal asswipe is among their greatest achievements.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 8 min 29 s
Size: 528 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 01:42 PM #7650
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me! Featuring Dakota Charms! I love pole dancing to show off my round ass. The yoga pants reveal my curves while booty shaking and the tiny bikini bottom peeks out, hinting at things to come. Holding the pole, my back arches so you can see the exaggerated curve of my thick ass. The platform stripper heels make my legs look longer and pops my ass out. Balloons scatter the floor, but they only wish they could be as round and perky as my ass when I twerk on my knees. Looking back at you with a sly smile, you love seeing it shake up and down before ass popping in a crouch. Stopping the music, I admit to loving big black cock. Knowing you are watching me turns me on with the idea of that big black shaft plunging into my pink white pussy or my pretty little asshole. OTHER KEYWORDS- pole dancers, dancers, booty clapping, booty popping, white girl ass, big booty, ass worship, ass tease, ass teasing, big butts, yoga pants, bikini fetish, stripper shoes, platform heels, balloons, brunettes, all natural, @DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 7 min 6 s
Size: 529 MiB
Download From AnzFile