Old 09-01-2019, 01:44 AM #74241
Модератор

Модератор

IMPORTANT - YOU NEED A VR HEADSET TO VIEW THIS CLIP!! Mistress Alexis Amore looks down at you and arrogantly tells you "You are going to be my little bitch!". She orders you to crawl to her like dog and you find yourself obeying like a good boy. She pulls off her boots and shoves them in your face and orders you to smell them. She makes you pledge your loyalty to her and tell her you will do anything for her. She puts her pretty little feet in your face and allows you to lick them. Then she turns around and puts her GLORIOUS ASS right in your face, 3D IN VR!!! She degrades you as her ass smashes your face and you lick it like a good slave. Then she tells you to lay down on the floor and jerk off while she squats up and down on your face. OMG THE VR ASS WORSHIP ACTION is incredible.. this the first VR clip Alexis has ever made and it was worth the wait.. you will love being the Peruvian Princess's Ass Slave!!!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 8 min 1 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 497 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-01-2019, 01:45 AM #74242
Модератор

Модератор

I start the clip wearing sexy booty shorts and a crop top, beckoning seductively for you to follow me. We walk a ways, as I show off my gorgeous booty. I stop to pick something up, tie a shoelace, etc., to tease and seduce you deeply. Then when we reach my room, I leave you, saying I'll be right back, and when I return, I am wearing a strap-on. "I like guys who are adventurous". I start out sweet and encouraging, and give you instructions. "Open your mouth wide, now put your lips around around my cock, just the tip... that's it" (name used in clip). Things start getting harder and faster, and by the end I am barking out orders, and calling you "bitch", and really ramming it down your throat. The end is a surprise, cum inside and see this hot coerced bi tease.

Consists of: Femdom, Female domination, coerced bi, strap on, realistic dildo, cock worship, strap on, strap on worship, female supremacy, ass worship, goddess worship, body worship, bi sexual, bi sexual encouragement, cock sucking, sucking dildo, tease goddess, tit worship, ass worship, ass domination, femdom pov, crop top, botty shorts, denim shorts, f0rc3d bi, bj training, blowjob, femdom blowjob, blowjob training,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 13 min 25 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.89 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-01-2019, 01:48 AM #74243
Модератор

Модератор

I am your s*ster and have heard that you have been spending a lot of money at the local strip club. I come over to tell you that you shouldn't be wasting your money there and should just give it to me. I begin to strip for you, Br0ther and you are soon powerless to resist me. I laugh at you as I strip down to my bra, panties and stockings and heels and dance for you, taking your money. You beg me to take off my bra, but I tell you that I need more ca$h to let you see my tits. I notice your girlfriend's purse lying on the sofa next to you and I tell you to look in there and see if she has any ca$h. You find some and give it to me. Then, I remove my bra and you blow your load all over yourself. As I'm leaving I tell you that I will want much more ca$h next time, so you will either have to get another job, steal more from your girlfriend or sell to pay for your new habit. Your s*ster stripper!!
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 2 min 26 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 54.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-01-2019, 01:51 AM #74244
Модератор

Модератор

D o u b l e - T r o u b l e

The ultimate Alpha couple is back & making your pmindick twitch and your mind melt to mush in a matter of seconds, edging to your final destination. Are you ready to pop?
Models: EmpressLaylaxo

Duration: 5 min 30 s
Resolution: 606 x 1 080
Size: 290 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-01-2019, 01:52 AM #74245
Модератор

Модератор

I came in after a long day of college to do some homework, however I couldn't help noticing you staring at my feet and watching your cock grow through your pants. What a fucking pervert you are ! my own stepdad!
Models: Lola Rae

Duration: 8 min 41 s
Size: 1.09 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-01-2019, 01:53 AM #74246
Модератор

Модератор

You've been Mesmerized from birth to worship an invisible man in the sky, sat on a throne. Forget that pointless indoctrination. Why bother, when you can't even see the God you worthip. What's the point. Why believe in such folklaw. Why worship an invisible man in the sky?! Are you gay? Get real.... Wake up and understand the TRUE power of a Goddess like myself. Yes, you are now going to be converted to SAFFRONISM. Your new TRUE religion. Contratulations.. continue watching as I explain the details of your new religion and outline the 7 principles of Saffronism. 1) Unequality - You are not equal to Goddess. 2) Give to Goddess, regardless of what you can and cannot afford. 3) Frequent meditation to develop your focus on servitude. 4) Suffering for Goddess 5) Thou shall not worship false cheap imitation goddesses. 5) Thou shall steal if funds run dry to serve Goddess. 6) Thou shall make offerings and contributions to the temple of Goddess Saffron. 7) Thou shall chant saffronism 7 times per day. CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF: GODDESS WORSHIP, FEMALE SUPREMACY, RELIGIOUS, HUMILIATION, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, FINANCIAL DOMINATION.
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 12 min 1 s
Size: 795 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-01-2019, 01:55 AM #74247
Модератор

Модератор

Medical students Gabi and Ziggy are performing their final exam at nursing school. Unfortunately, there are no practice patients left and they're going to have to complete their final exam on each other
Models: anatomik

Duration: 43 min 55 s
Size: 3.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-01-2019, 01:57 AM #74248
Модератор

Модератор

It's so easy to drain you, in fact it's laughable just how effortless it is.
I have to do nothing, just be me. Just existing makes you pay. You look at my hot, tight body and that bulge throbs and you know you must make huge financial sacrifices and pay my pretty self any amount of money you can get your grubby hands on.
You mean nothing to me. And that is why you pay me. You are addicted to the true humiliation of paying me for absolutely nothing. Seeing a young, undeserving mean bitch get richer, whilst hard working, deserving men get poorer. There are millions of you participating in this cruel irony. Even if you found the strength to stop paying me, there are countless other pay-bots ensuring I get richer and richer. I love taking it all and that's exactly what you will do today.
Pay up BITCH...this addiction's never going to end.
USE MARKUP CODES AT CHECKOUT:
Loser4Jasmine
Addict4Jasmine
JasminesLoser
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 0 s
Size: 400 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-01-2019, 01:59 AM #74249
Модератор

Модератор

An interactive scene that challenges you to shoot as far as you can! Edge & work up a nice big load for me then measure your distance. Keep watching this vid & following my instructions to see how much distance your cum shot can get!
Models: Mistress T

Duration: 16 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 414 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-01-2019, 02:00 AM #74250
Модератор

Модератор

Nikki just getting home from cheer practice knows how much you enjoy her punky soles after sweating all day in her sneakers .. She decides to tease you until youre nice and hard and encourages you to stroke to one of her bare sole while worshipping it and then smelling her other stinky sock covered sole .. do you want to jerk too ?
Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 6 min 12 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 219 MiB
Download From AnzFile