Old 10-22-2019, 01:49 PM #94961
Модератор

Модератор

Estella and I have come up with another Smotherbench game that takes dummy's breath away. This one is all about giving him very short amounts of time to breathe between sits, and he'd better breathe deeply if he doesn't want to be in panic mode right away. We start at 45 seconds each and go up 15 seconds each round until, well, We exhaust him completely and stops responding! We roll dice before each new sit just to determine how many breaths he gets. And to be extra cruel, any time it was a 5 or a 6 We rerolled. Couldn't go too easy on him! We quickly learned how much more quickly We could wear Our sub down by limiting his recovery time. At the end of the clip once We've done our damage, dummy's cuffed legs are just leaning off to one side. So pathetic...
Models: GoddessD

Duration: 17 min 36 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 776 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 01:49 PM #94962
Модератор

Модератор

coercing you to be bad... suggesting you be mindless and to be an obedient idiot for my bouncy big boobs... I bounce them in your face and brag about how I never have to work or do anything boring because I have horny men groveling at my feet ready to pay for me and do everything for me...
see... look what happens too your pathetic cock when I shake my tits in your face - ahhh its so esay to get you hard and when you get hard, you start spending! Good boy... just watch and fall victim to my irritable cleavage
Im soooo spoiled and sooo evil too. I make you men my victims haha I sink my claws in and slowly draw them down your wallet until theres nothing left. You wont even care what happens because you'll be too busy jacking to my pretty face. bitchy attitude and my big boobs
Models: PrincessMindy

Duration: 5 min 58 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 217 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 01:50 PM #94963
Модератор

Модератор

Aren't you happy to finally belong somewhere, loser?? The Bikini Idiot Loser Club!! Regular teams and organizations just aren't for you, but this club?? You are right at home!! Jerking & paying like the enslaved bikini addicted loser you are. Spending more as flaunt my hot body and flash that loser symbol you love so much. Losing your mind as I slash your ego and make you bitch. You're welcome, loser.
Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 7 min 6 s
Size: 513 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 01:51 PM #94964
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 13 min 10 s
Size: 554 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 01:51 PM #94965
Модератор

Модератор

I dont care about that though. Youre addicted to my perfect Teen-18+ body, and youre going to send.
Models: Queenanna420

Duration: 10 min 9 s
Size: 344 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 01:52 PM #94966
Модератор

Модератор

The thrill of me teasing you is so intense, especially when you know you might get caught! It would be SO HUMILIATING if your boss caught you with a boner at work. You might even get fired, but that's not going to stop you from tormenting yourself by STARING at me on your screen whenever you can... even though there's nothing you can do about it! You'll just have to sit there with blue balls and obsess over me for eight hours straight.
Models: Goddess Emily

Duration: 7 min 15 s
Size: 100 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 01:52 PM #94967
Модератор

Модератор

This clip is for good boys. Have you tributed me lately? Have you pleased me with your obedience? Did I give you permission to enjoy this clip? If so, go ahead and purchase it and get ready to have a powerful orgasm while worshipping my tight, toned, glorious body. Didn't earn this clip? Step 1: Go tribute $50 Step 2: Thank me Step 3: Buy this clip
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 10 min 42 s
Size: 288 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 01:52 PM #94968
Модератор

Модератор

It's no secret I'm not the best at my job. I hate cleaning floors, I rarely vacuum and toilets... YUCK! NO THANK YOU! But it wasn't until your wife's jewelry that went missing until you said something. You had planned on firing me today. Your wife said she wanted me gone by the time she got home. But we both know that's not what you reallyyyy want, is it? No. You love having me here. It's hard not to when I look like this. As soon as I show off my tight little body while pleading my case to stay, we'll be telling your wife you're not only NOT firing me but we have a prospect for a new housekeeper... HER!
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 13 min 6 s
Size: 463 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 01:53 PM #94969
Модератор

Модератор

My huge natural titties completely over power you. They are your life. They are everything to you. You don't even start your day until you watch my clips and look at these huge tits. They make you so weak. You are so jealous you could never touch tits as perfect as these. Only real hot men get to touch them. These tits Intox-Fantasy you. Imagine your dick right in between them, it would feel so good. It makes you so hard. You are so Intox-Fantasy for these perfect tits. You need your fix; you can't get enough.
Wank that cock for me bitch. They so bouncy you love it. Fake tits don't bounce like this; I know you just can't get enough. Go to my Wishlist and buy me something nice. You love having these huge tits in your face. You are completed controlled by them. Nothing can stop this mind fuck. Your addiction is never going to stop. My perfect huge tits and soft sexy nipples. So delicate, smooth and perfect. Keep spoiling me and these perfect tits of mine. See you again tomorrow bitch!
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 7 min 23 s
Size: 368 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 01:53 PM #94970
Модератор

Модератор

I like to bend over and get it from the back. This, we know. Enjoy me fuck my fat meaty pussy as I bend over the bed, into a HUGE wet squirt. They don't call me a powerhouse squirter for nothing. That wasn't enough. I had to go deep and fast in my asshole until my ass cheeks flexed and I came super hard. Enjoy!
Models: furystrikesback

Duration: 10 min 26 s
Resolution: 768 x 1 280
Size: 231 MiB
Download From AnzFile