Old 12-07-2019, 08:13 AM #113361
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cum Eating Instruction + 24 Hour Challenge *SALE* - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Cum Eating Instruction + 24 Hour Challenge *SALE* - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Feeling frisky and ready to spice up your naughty little cum eating addiction? Here it is ! This a a 24 hour challenge after I make you eat it up for me right now.. I want you to think of me non stop and really experience the control I have over you for the next few days. Prepare to have 48 hours of free time to pull off my challenge .. Its going to be a BLAST!!! I am your cum eating queen. I control your cock the ways you desire so badly. Follow my instructions, pump that cock, assume the position, and let the game begin !
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 7 min 19 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 472 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-07-2019, 08:14 AM #113362
Модератор

Модератор

Default FOCUS on My legs - Obey Miss Tiffany - iwantclips

FOCUS on My legs - Obey Miss Tiffany - iwantclips

Follow My voice, obey My words. Focus on My feet in this mind controlling video .
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 7 min 24 s
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-07-2019, 08:15 AM #113363
Модератор

Модератор

Default Satin-Stroker - madam brandon - iwantclips

Satin-Stroker - madam brandon - iwantclips

I slip my long, silk & satin opera length gloves on and begin teasing you and your cock, pre-cum starts to dribble, it never takes long. Your addiction gets the best of you in my presence, you can't control your hard-on. You tell yourself time and time again you aren't going to buy another, get lost in another trance, mesmerized by my beauty, my tits, my total perfection. I slip in and out of multiple difference colored gloves, smoking and edging you to stroke for my beautiful hands, gloves and sensual smoking. Your dick needs this, you need this. Stroke it for me, be my naughty satin stroker and indulge your fantasies with me. Do you have a request for something special? Email me now to make your fantasy a reality! Everything is filmed in the highest HD quality and other formats are available upon request. You can have your very own Custom Videos, socks, panties, pantyhose, DVD's and more contact me.
Models: madam brandon

Duration: 12 min 14 s
Size: 352 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-07-2019, 08:16 AM #113364
Модератор

Модератор

Default Therapeutic Humiliation - Madam Violet - iwantclips

Therapeutic Humiliation - Madam Violet - iwantclips

A real Thirty minute session with Dr Violet...youre so fucked!
Dr Violet takes off her glasses and smiles "just answer the questions as honestly as possible, there's no wrong answer.how does it feel when I say 'you're a pathetic useless bitch?'. You shudder with arousal."Hmmm, Ok." She takes notes. "if I was to say to you, 'get on your knees right now and take out your cock', do you think you would do it?"
When she stands up and you realise she's not wearing a skirt that you start to get really fucking hard.you find yourself kneeling. She climbs on the desk and stares at your cock with disgust all over her BEAUTIFUL face "when I look at you I feel nothing! You're a waste of fucking space!" She beams at you "remember it's only role play!" But you're starting to think she means what she says.
You're crawling to her NAKED like a little maggot, so HARD, confused, embarrassed. Is this Therapy-Fantasy, is she fucking with you? Then she mesmerises you and all thoughts STOP. Her big juicy breasts are tormenting you as you squirm on floor beneath her BEATING your cock furiously.
She humiliates you, derides you, as she makes you stroke your cock her psychological insights slice you DEEPLY inside. Truth always does. Such as -there's no helping you. So she's just going to FUCK YOU. She fucks your mind so hard you remember nothing else but when you wake up there is definite taste of CUM in your MOUTH.
Contains: mesmerise, mindfuck, countdown deepener, finger snaps, Therapist-Fantasy, mental domination, manipulation, humiliation, cruel mistress, psychological humiliation, disgust, impatience, men following orders, stripping, tit worship, JOI, cum countdown, CEI, powerful woman, femdom pov
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 31 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 287 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-07-2019, 08:28 AM #113365
Модератор

Модератор

Default - GoddessPoison - iwantclips

- GoddessPoison - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPoison

Duration: 14 min 28 s
Size: 1.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-07-2019, 08:29 AM #113366
Модератор

Модератор

Default My Little Husband - Ivy Dominates - iwantclips

My Little Husband - Ivy Dominates - iwantclips

Snuggling up close to her, you expect a gentle and loving response. Unfortunately, your wife isn't interested in you tonight. In fact, she tells you that she hasn't been very interested. You're small, not very good at the deed. It's a shocker hearing it from you, but you've known all along.

You're suddenly even smaller though, not only in dick size... your whole body is small now, and you're at the edge of the bed looking up at her. She's crouched down, smiling and giggling about how you're not the size that you ought to be, with a dick like that.
Models: Ivy Dominates

Duration: 10 min 1 s
Size: 551 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-07-2019, 08:30 AM #113367
Модератор

Модератор

Default Satin Worship JOI - London Lix - iwantclips

Satin Worship JOI - London Lix - iwantclips

It's surprising that this is my first satin fetish clip, because I LOVE satin, so I'm here to join you in your fetish as you stroke and worship your Goddess today. I love how tight this silky fabric feels against my toned body. I love the shine, the elegance, and how it shows off every curve...and nipple I dirty talk you through worshiping every inch of my satin clad body, and your dick will ache so hard as I trace the outline of my pussy with my nail through these satin panties. Cum hard for me, and imagine ropes of your load spilling on my perfect shiny satin...
Models: London Lix

Duration: 8 min 9 s
Size: 402 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-07-2019, 08:31 AM #113368
Модератор

Модератор

Default Insane Impregnation - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Insane Impregnation - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

(Custom Video)
After months of failed attempts to get pregnant, Mandy gets bad news from the fertility doctor again. "There may be hope in the future" he says "there is a new Silly Stuff that is about to begin clinical trials on ****, so maybe in a couple of years..." Mandy is so excited at the possibility she immediately perks up.. and the doctor continues "but unfortunately it will be $20,000 a pill and there is no way your insurance will cover this." Mandy pleads her case with him, trying to use her best flirting technique and making sure her cleavage is prominently displayed for him. It seems to work! He relents after to her subtle advances and tells her no one can know. "Also, the dosage MUST be administered vaginally"
He instructs her to remove her panties and bend over. Purposefully not using gloves to insert the dose, he first wets his thumb with his mouth and completely submerges it into her noticably aroused pussy.
"It will need to be delivered deeper inside you" he says as he opens up his pants and quickly begins to push his cock into her. "What are you doing?!" she nervously asks. "I forgot to mention that the Silly Stuff must be administered WITH the sperm to be effective" he says. He explains as he is thrusting faster and faster that the **** will be completely hers, and will have the good doctores genes as well. This makes Mandy VERY happy. As he begins to cum she tells him to give her "all of it..... deeper!"
Later at home, Mandy begins to have serious cramping. She tries to relieve them but to no avail. As she is looking in the mirror she notices her belly has grown right before her eyes! The pain is overwhelming after a time and she struggles to stay standing. The growth is quickly becoming more and more noticable. She calls the doctor in a panic. "I think the Silly Stuff is doing some thing crazy!" She begs him to come help her at home. All of the reading she has done has her recognizing she has already begin labor pains! She draws a bath and prepares to give birth in the tub. The doctor arrives and is absolutely stunned, repeating 'Oh My God' over and over again, while assisting her in the delivery.
FOLLOWING ORDERS-INTERNAL CUMMING-DAMSEL IN DISTRESS
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 21 min 40 s
Size: 1.47 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-07-2019, 08:37 AM #113369
Модератор

Модератор

Default I know your secret - SheenaRoseFetish - iwantclips

I know your secret - SheenaRoseFetish - iwantclips

Guess what I found out? Yup the one thing you were hoping nobody would ever find out about you. You look real nervous. Whats wrong? You're hoping I am thinking something else. Thinking something small. Nope, I know your BIG secret. The one that would destroy your life if anyone knew. I taunt you. Make you sweat. Yup thats right, I know you're gay. What? Are you denying it? Lets see if you can resist cock. AHH JUST LIKE I THOUGHT! I couldn't. You're dick is getting so hard as I push this cock in and around your throat. You disgust me. Now that I know your biggest secret what are you going to do for me? What are you willing to do to make sure no one ever finds out?
Models: SheenaRoseFetish

Duration: 7 min 51 s
Size: 1.30 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-07-2019, 08:39 AM #113370
Модератор

Модератор

Default DRY HUMP 720P - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

DRY HUMP 720P - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

All smiles in my leather boots and catsuit, I straddle and ride to sexy music. You don't have to be nude to feel good on top of a man.
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 3 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 103 MiB
Download From AnzFile