Old 05-17-2019, 11:11 PM #24001
Модератор

Модератор

Princess Mika Look at how far you've progressed, I'm really quite impressed, who knew that you would come so far. I think that you're more gay than you'd like to admit, I think you like cocks more than pussy. Just look at these huge cocks on your screen, this is all you've been staring at since this video began. You're obsessed with cocks, aren't you? Even your own dick. You're obsessed with how small it is and how it doesn't compare with the size of these alpha cocks. You spend all of your time thinking about cocks, whether it's yours or another man's. I'd say that's pretty gay. So you might as well admit it, you are gay. I mean why else would you even be watching this clip? There are so many other options out there but you keep coming back to these coerced bi clips. You can't keep telling yourself that you're just curious or that it's just a fantasy that you jerk off to. Look how hard you are. And let me tell you, straight guys do not get hard watching huge cocks on their screen. So you see this isn't just a fantasy, this is your reality. You are a faggot. I know you're jerking off right now to these huge cocks. You wish so badly that you were sucking on them. But just like women don't want you anywhere near them, these alpha men wouldn't want you any where near their cocks. LOL! That's why you're alone jerking off to them on your computer screen. Now stroke to their superiority as compared to you. And you can stroke to me too if you want because I'm superior to you too, aren't I? You really are a faggot, a faggot that no one wants. But don't stop, keep worshiping these cocks. They're so big that you can't take your eyes off of them. You can't stop jerking to them, can you faggot? I'm going to make you cum to them, just to prove to you that you really are gay. Straight men don't cum to cocks, only little faggots like you do. This isn't a fantasy, you really are gay.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 7 min 44 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 572 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 11:15 PM #24002
Модератор

Модератор

You can't stop thinking about it. You know what I am talking about... that BIG BLACK COCK! You can't get it off your mind. How often do you think about it? A lot, huh? I know. I know what you like. That's why I am showing you all these pictures of the very COCK you desire. You can't help yourself. You wish to suck on it, lick it, have it jammed down your throat and fill your mouth with it's HOT BLACK CUM. You really are a whiteboi cum slut. I knew it. You are drooling right now, aren't you? YOU REALLY WON'T BE ABLE TO GET IT OFF YOUR MIND NOW! Contains: Coerced bi, ebony female domination, femdom pov, racial humiliation, humiliation
Models: Goddess Rosie

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 262 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 11:15 PM #24003
Модератор

Модератор

You poor, foolish creature. Once again, I made the perfect preview image. PErfectly put together in order to draw you in. It's worked, hasn't it? It works every time. You can't help yourself, My perfect tits make you stupid! All the bl0od rushes to your dick and your brain can't handle it. You're like a moth to a flame. You're such a sucker for My big, round tits. I've got your dick standing to attention already and we both know that when you get hard, you can't help but obey.
Models: Vindictive Vixxen Humiliates You

Duration: 5 min 30 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 188 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 11:23 PM #24004
Модератор

Модератор

more cock and fucking with a cream pie to rub all over my pussy
Models: Devon Lee

Duration: 7 min 4 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 71.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 11:26 PM #24005
Модератор

Модератор

My snapchat for 1 month. Daily sexy snaps of me in a variety of (un)dressed states. Previews of my new content before anywhere else! Daily life snaps. Hot n00ds! Get to know me in a way you've never been able to before! You may message me and I'll try to reply as often as I can. After completing your purchase, look for a private message from me to obtain my Snap ID! (Guest purchasers won't be able to obtain my ID since they cant message!)
Models: VictoriaRaye

Duration: 1 min 1 s
Size: 65.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 11:32 PM #24006
Модератор

Модератор

My huge boobs enslave you and turn you into a mindless jerking zombie for me. I love playing with them and knowing how it causes such a reaction in you. Looking at my big and perfect breasts is just so good for you.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 9 min 16 s
Size: 216 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 11:33 PM #24007
Модератор

Модератор

You are so fucking desperate to see my big, perfect, natural DD's...but aw, so sad, you're just not good enough! Only a real man would have the honor of seeing or touching my young, hot tits. Sucks you're not a real man, huh? So you just sit there staring in awe, feeling like a loser.
Models: Naomi Nitemare

Duration: 5 min 13 s
Size: 531 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 11:34 PM #24008
Модератор

Модератор

I know that these adorable, little, pink nipples would have you absolutely drooling. My hot, 20 year old tits are so perky and perfect but you don't deserve to see them. Not a loser like you. But I'm gonna make you beg anyway. I'm gonna make sure you desperately want to see them when you know you have no chance of being allowed.
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 8 min 2 s
Size: 469 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 11:44 PM #24009
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Chloe Hey losers, it's been brought to my attention that some of you actually have really hot girlfriends. I mean she's really fucking hot and you could fuck her anytime, but here you are, coming to this site, looking for all of my videos so you can jerk your pathetic cock to me. I mean why? Why would you do that? You have this cute, sexy girlfriend with a hot little body and she is actually willing to have sex with you. She even likes to suck your cock. But yet, you're so addicted, you're still jerking your cock to me. And I don't even have to take off my clothes. I mean here I am, sitting here, degrading you for being a fucking loser and you can't stop jerking your pathetic cock, to me instead of fucking your super hot sexy gf who's wiling to spread her legs and let you inside her. But I wonder if you actually please her.. But the only thing that pleases you, is stroking off to me. You see the reason you're here and not fucking your hot girlfriend is that she doesn't get you off like I do. You're such an addict that sex just doesn't do it for you. And you wait for every opportunity when she's not around to jerk to me. And you know if she finds out she's going to break up with you. I know that even when you do fuck her, you're thinking about me. You're so addicted, aren't you? I know that when you get home from work you blow by your gf as quickly as possible to get to your computer so you can see if there are any new clips from me. And as soon as you see one, your dick get super hard and you suddenly forget all about that hot girl sitting in the next room who actually wants to fuck you. That's the power I have over you because you're an addict. Poor girl, she wants to please you so bad, but she can't. The only thing that pleases you is stroking your pathetic cock to my videos. It's my voice that really gets you off. I mean think about it, you have a sexy gf that actually likes you, yet here you are, again, stroking to me. You just can't help it. You are addicted to me. And you know if she catches you she's going to leave you, but that only turns you on more, the thought of me ruining your life and your relationship, I am the ultimate home wrecker. You wanna cum for me, you don't even cum for your hot girlfriend anymore. You're so fucking stupid, you realize how stupid you are, right? You have a great thing in front of you, but here you, jerking your cock to me, you can't stop, you can't help it. I can't wait until you're fucking her and you scream out my name instead of hers, you know it's going to happen loser, and it's going to fuck up your life. It's such a shame that you're such a fucked up addicted jerkoff loser because damn your girlfriend is hot! LOL! And you don't even fuck her! LOL! She is a beautiful girl and you're going to fuck it up. You can't help it, you are out of control. And you do all this knowing that you have no chance with me loser. You do all of this when you could be fucking your hot girlfriend. But you don't want to, you just want to stroke to me, over and over again. You're such an idiot. You'll never get over me loser. Your hot girlfriend will never have the effect on you that I do. That's really sad because I don't give a fuck about you.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 12 min 50 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 153 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 11:44 PM #24010
Модератор

Модератор

Watch as ClaraKitty fucks her pussy and rides a dildo for you fully nude.. She rides her pink dildo and then switches to the pale one for orgasms before spreading herself for you to see closer what she did.. (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 14 min 53 s
Size: 1.70 GiB
Download From AnzFile