Old 11-03-2019, 03:25 AM #100841
Модератор

Модератор

I have some tasks in mind for you today. No, I'm not going to be nice. Yes, you will get to cum. You're going to lay on your back with a pillow under you ass, your cock pointed at your face with a glass over the tip of your cock. This glass with collect all your precum during these tasks. After each task, you drink from the glass, but don't swallow. Keep your spunk in your mouth the whole time like a good boy. Todays goal is to complete ten tasks. Here are the tasks: 1- Jerk off 2- Ball caressing 3- Cock slapping 4- Not touch 5- Ball slap 6- Touch yourself while you gargle precum 7- Finger your ass 8- Ball slapping while you repeat the insult given 9- Edge and beg to swallow the precum 10- Cum countdown Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 13 min 47 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-03-2019, 03:27 AM #100842
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Lexie - iwantclips

Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Size: 190 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-03-2019, 03:28 AM #100843
Модератор

Модератор

A sensual vid for the foot fetish newbie or really anyone that loves looking at my feet. I share some secrets why foot fetish is HOT and why you should just give into it. My feet turn you on so much! Nothing will hold you back from exploring your foot fetish after this vid
Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 5 min 54 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 424 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-03-2019, 03:30 AM #100844
Модератор

Модератор

After a long day of working out, I find a microscopic man hidden in my sneaker seems he has a thing for my sweaty feet. I then have him worship and kiss my sweaty socks lucky little bastard. I torment him about how tiny he is and how I could Cru.sh his small 1 cm body without even realizing it. After he worships my socked feet, I put him in my slippers with my dirty socks for the rest of the night where all tiny perverts wish to be.
Models: Leather N Lace

Duration: 10 min 34 s
Resolution: 720 x 960
Size: 82.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-03-2019, 03:31 AM #100845
Модератор

Модератор

I am your s*ster and have heard that you have been spending a lot of money at the local strip club. I come over to tell you that you shouldn't be wasting your money there and should just give it to me. I begin to strip for you, Br0ther and you are soon powerless to resist me. I laugh at you as I strip down to my bra, panties and stockings and heels and dance for you, taking your money. You beg me to take off my bra, but I tell you that I need more ca$h to let you see my tits. I notice your girlfriend's purse lying on the sofa next to you and I tell you to look in there and see if she has any ca$h. You find some and give it to me. Then, I remove my bra and you blow your load all over yourself. As I'm leaving I tell you that I will want much more ca$h next time, so you will either have to get another job, steal more from your girlfriend or sell to pay for your new habit. Your s*ster stripper!!
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 2 min 26 s
Size: 54.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-03-2019, 03:34 AM #100846
Модератор

Модератор

Step-Mommy has given you the opportunity to go shopping with her at the mall but just as expected you've misbehaved. This was your last chance to prove to Step-Mommy that you can be a good boy but instead you have Yellow Juiced Step-Mommy off for the last time. She decides to shrink you right there in the mall bathroom. The scene opens up with Step-Mommy dropping you, who is now a tiny speck smaller than dirt into her fish taco. Step-Mommy taunts and Torments you by eating all of her other food first and making you watch so you know exactly what's going to be happening to you. Step-Mommy says she Saves The Best For Last and finally on her last Taste eats you right along with the last Taste of her taco. She Chomps and swallows and can actually feel you on the way down. Now you will never be able to disappoint Step-Mommy again.
Models: Goddess Vicky Vixxx

Duration: 10 min 58 s
Size: 784 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-03-2019, 03:38 AM #100847
Модератор

Модератор

Your say you're not gay but you would love to have me fuck you over to the point that you took big dicks for me, LOL! Watch this video to get pushed over the edge. Your future fagboy self will thank you!
Goddess Harley
Categories: Fem, Cum Eating Instruction, JOI, Humiliation, Jerk Off Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Sissy Training, CEI, Bi
Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Size: 606 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-03-2019, 03:40 AM #100848
Модератор

Модератор

It's not just the sound, though you're obsessed with the sound of My laugh. No, it's the whole look, My eyes widening in disbelief, lips parting in a haughty smirk, brows slanted upward in incredulity. God, I'm exquisite when I laugh at you. You can't get enough of it. You live for those moments when you humiliate yourself so totally and unexpectedly that I just lose it, giggling without abandon, a hand over My face, pointing and laughing at you sometimes for minutes at a time. You'd do anything for that effect, for that rush you get when you amuse Me; you want Me to film it so you can watch it over and over. You crave My laughter, and we both know the cravings are only going to get worse. I can't wait to see what you sink to next LOL. GIVE ME WHAT WE BOTH DESERVE .Use MY MARK UP CODES!!! Copy and paste the mark up code of choice at CHECKOUT .. What do you fancy? See the wonderful deals below ..
25% - RipME 50% - PunishME 75% screwME 100% abuseME 1000% - financiallyruinME
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 6 min 5 s
Size: 530 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-03-2019, 03:41 AM #100849
Модератор

Модератор

You're back in my office today because despite our Therapy-Fantasy sessions together, you still haven't figured out if you're straight or gay. Since talking hasn't helped, I'd like to try something new. I remind you to keep an open mind. I've taken care of you this far, and if you just hang in with me a little longer, I think we can find some answers. The only way to really know whether you're gay is to try it... taking a strap on & eating cum that is. After encouraging you to lie down, I begin pegging you. I start gently, and then I increase the intensity as I discover you like it. Getting rougher & rougher brings you closer to orgasm, and I count you down to a nice big load in your own mouth. You did well today. When you come back next week, I'll have a real man waiting here for you. What will happen in Part 2?! What will the next test be? Choose your own faggoty adventure by ordering a custom clip.See the sequel: https://iwantclips.com/content_facto...s/view/1304042
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 11 min 44 s
Size: 868 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-03-2019, 03:42 AM #100850
Модератор

Модератор

You look a little nervous… a little un-well actually. I think you need something specific today, not just your average jerk off instruction clip. I think you need your own personal remedy. That's it! I think you need to eat your own cum today! It's going to make you feel ALLLL better. You've been fantasizing about it eating your cum for Me, for SO LONG now. Well, it's finally time you do it. Once you finally do it, you're going to feel so much better.. you'll feel like a million bucks! I always know what's best for you, ALWAYS! And don't you DARE even think about backing out! Flip those legs over your head and take your medicine, bitch! Get all that cum out, and then pat yourself on the back for FINALLY eating your own cum FOR ME!
**Use code “loserspay50” for 50% markup!**
**Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 12 min 34 s
Size: 522 MiB
Download From AnzFile